Forget me... GD

GD⊤ One Shots

 

You’re Choi Seung Hyun’s step sister. :)

============================================================================

He backed me up towards the wall...

"What you gonna do about it huh? " his voice is so low that it scares me...

He traps me in between his hands and i dun dare look up at him... He leans in and i flinch as his head rests on my shoulders... his breath hitting my neck...

"What you gonna do about it?" He whispered into my ear "What you gonna do if i refuse to let you go? what you gonna do if i say that i'll hunt you down in every country in the world to bring you back to me? What If i say i dun give a damn about the fans, the objection, even our parents? what if i said that i love you... so much that if you died, my heart would stop beating? Will you still leave me?"

I wanted to just wrap my arms around him and explain why...

하지만...

I couldn't...

It's been 3 years and It wasn’t my parents or his, or the fans... there was no objection...

it was me...

"But i - i don't love you anymore... Just let me go.. There's a queue of girls that would love my spot... i shouldn't hog it since i don’t.. Don’t feel anything for you anymore... Just.. Just  forget me and move on with your life.." I stumbled at the end...having to gulp before i managed to say it...

"Who are you kidding? I'm not dumb babe... There's something wrong, that's why you're leaving me. I- "

"I'm the 'something wrong' Okay! I don't love you and this won't last! Get it in your head!" I cut him off and with all my courage... pushed him away and tried to make my way to the front door.

He grabbed my wrist before i made it, but before i could pull it back.. His voice stopped me...

"I'm going to find out why... and when i do... You have to come back to me... No amount of lies you tell me will stop me from finding out why.. "

"Good luck then" I scoffed at him and pulled my wrist away from him and walked out the front door towards the lift...

i thank the heavens that he didn’t chase after me... coz after the lift's door closed, the dams broke and my tears were like a never ending river... As the lift went from the 11th to the 1st... I tried to calm myself but it didn’t work... the tears just keep flowing and my hand was on my mouth to stop myself from being too loud... Once the door opened, I sped walk all the way to the car where Seunghyun Oppa and Youngbae were waiting...

I mumbled a simple 'just drive' as i got into the car and faced outside... not having eye contact with any of the guys.

"Babe..."

"I'm fine Oppa... " I sniffed as i managed to calm down and wiped away the tears.

Youngbae dropped the both of us home and Oppa helped me off the car.

We walked into the house with his hand slung over my shoulder... pulling me close..

"Omma! We're home!"

I settled myself on the sofa as Oppa went to pour a cup of water for me.

Omeoni came rushing down the stairs, running towards me.

"Aigoo.. Gwenchana? Did you tell him?" Her hands clutched mine and i gave her a weak smile...

"No.. she didn’t.. She broke up with him..." Oppa spoke for me..

"eh? Why?!"

"i - i don't want him to be hurt when ii leave..." i said softly

"hajiman. -"

"Omma.. She knows what she is doing..." Oppa stops Omeoni from saying anymore and i silently thanked him as I saw Omeoni nodding understandingly... God.. i thank you for giving me such a good step-family...

I excused myself to my room and collapsed on my bed before just leaning against my bed's head board and bringing my knees to my chest before starting to sob all over again..

I'm sorry Ji Yong... I don't have a choice... i rather you be upset and write break up songs instead of being depressed and write songs about death...

I'm sorry...

I rocked myself as i cried and try to snuffle my sobs and soon enough... i was in dream land...

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My eyes blinked open as the sun's rays hit me...

Eh? I was lying on the bed curled up and was under the duvet instead of being how i was when i fell asleep..

I Sat up slowly... my body felt weak again...

shoots, i didn’t eat my medicine yesterday.

as i slowly slung my legs over the side of the bed, i saw a note,my medicine and a bottle of water on my side table... i picked up the note and a smile pricked on my face as i read it.

'Babe.. I came in to give you your medicine but you were sleeping, sitting up. pabo-yah! I tucked you properly in bed and you didn’t even stir! I know you'll feel weak in the morning so i checked on you before i left and wanted you to take your medicine but didn’t have the heart to wake you. Omma asked me to remind you that you need to go see the doctor after lunch okay? Anyway, Please text me when you wake up so that i don't worry about You? Love You, Oppa'

Awwww..

I ate my medicine and grabbed my phone to text Oppa.

 

'10am

To Seunghyun Oppa

Oppa~~ I ate my medicine already :) Thanks for tucking me in last night! I remember the appointment... Don't worry about me :) Lovez!'

 

I pressed the sent button and sighed...

I have to see the doctor today... Haiz...

I stood up slowly... The medicine won't kick for another 15 mins.. i have to be careful...

I hobbled my way to the toilet and got into the shower...

By the time i was done at 10.30am, i felt stronger and not as weak...

After i grabbed a set of comfortable clothes, I checked my phone for Oppa's reply.

 

"10.20am

From Seunghyun Oppa

Yah! Don't ask me not to worry about you, you're my baby sister.. ( Don’t you dare say i shouldn't because we are not blood related!) Which Doctor are you seeing today? You visited too many.. it's at KGH right? I'll come pick you after you're done Kay?'

 

I smiled as i read the Message... Even though we really aren't blood related and i'm only 2 years younger than him, Oppa still treats me as his real sister ever since my dad married his mom when i was 10 and he was 12. The family created out of the marriage was a success and i could never wish for a better family... but sadly, i'll be leaving this earth soon...

I typed a reply to Oppa before going downstairs to look for food.

 

'10.40am

To Seunghyun Oppa

Oppa! I'm not a baby~! ;(

Yup! It's at KGH :) I'll see you later.. gonna go get munchies'

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I walked into the hospital a sigh leaving my lips...

Another Doctor... the 7th in 3 weeks..

the last one told me a totally different story from the other doctors, saying that i wouldn't live long... At least i like this doctor, Or Eun Mi Unnie, as she insisted me to call her... She's like 30 but sweet and she told me that my condition was on the verge but not too over.. She's honest and explains everything clearly to me.

I took the lift up to the 5th floor of KGH and walked towards her specialist clinic...

I opened the door and was greeted by her PA sitting at the mini reception.

"Hello dearie! You're a bit early today huh? How have you been? Any blood?"

"Annyeong Unnie! I've been good. Just once, but i didnt faint like the last 2 times."

The receptionist looked at me with concern eyes and nodded at me...

"Okay.. Be careful Kay? Doctor Kim will see you now."

I gave her a small smile and nodded before walking to the door and giving it a knock before entering.

"Hello darling! You're early today! Did you miss me? Come sit!"

i smiled at Eun Mi Unnie and her teasing as i Sat down opposite her.

A cup of hot tea was already waiting for me on the table and I bought it to my mouth...

"How's your week been?”

I answered her questions honestly, telling her that I had coughed up blood but I didn’t faint suddenly anymore. She ran some tests on me and stuff like any other doctor would but she always made sure that the atmosphere was lively and not awkward…

“Darling…  You’re condition has worsen another step.. I’m sorry.” Eun Mi Unnie looked at em with sadden eyes that immediately told me how bad my condition was.

“You have to go for treatment… You have to… I pray that your body can adapt to the treatment.. If not, there.. isn’t anything I can do for you…”

I looked at Eun Min Unnie.. She was barely lifting her head to look at me.

“Unnie.. It’s okay.. I’ll be fine..”

“Please.. Promise me that you’ll think about going for treatment. Please.. I don’t want to see your life be taken away like that…”

I nodded and gave her a small smile.. I stood up and made my way out of her office. Saying my good bye to her PA and made my way out of the clinic…

I walked down the corridor..

I’m going to die…

I’m going to die…

Appa…

Omeoni…

Oppa…

Ji Yong…

My head was spinning and I couldn’t think straight…

Someone’s calling my name…

I turned around and tried to spot the person..

Who – …

 No.. no .. not now…

I turned and tried to run but he already caught up with me and had his hand on my wrist… 

“Jagi…”

“Let—Let go of me..” I pulled away only to have my knees weaken and I fell to the floor.

..

My nose is bleeding…

The whole world was spinning around me and as the darkness consumed me..

All I could hear was his voice mixed with Oppa’s.. Both calling me…

But I was gone already…

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I woke up and blinked my eyes at the brightness of the room that I was in…

Where am i?

“____! You’re awake! Omma! She’s awake! ” I looked over to my side and saw Oppa waking up Omeoni who was resting at the couch..

Wait… couch?

“Oppa… Where am I?”

“You’re in the hospital darling…” Omeoni was already awake and was clutching my hand. “ Are You okay? Doc Kim told us about your condition status…”

“… I’m not going to…”

“What?!”

I hesitated as I saw a flash of anger in Oppa’s eyes at my statement…

“… I .. I don’t want to go through a treatment when I know that I might not come out alive after it anyway.”

“What the crap are you talking about?! Who says you won’t live! Don’t you dare tell me that you’re just gonna give up on –“

“SEungHyun..” Omeoni tried to cut in but there was no stopping Oppa

“ -- Life like that and throw it away although you actually have a chance of living!!”

I didn’t have the strength to talk back to Oppa and just turned away from him and Omeoni…

“Babe…Please..I don't want—“

The door opened and I turned my head towards it to see Appa coming in with a certain Kwon Ji Yong coming in after him.

Why is he here…?

“Princess.. You’re awake! That’s a relieve…” Appa came over and gave me a hug, kissing my forehead as well… “ Your Oppa and Omma were so worried that they didn’t want to step out of the room.”

I looked over to Oppa and Omeoni.. only then did I realised that the both of them looked soooo tired…

“I’m sorry…”

“It’s okay…” Appa released me from his hug and looked up to Omeoni. “Yeobo, SeungHyun.. Come.. I’ll being you home first.”

“Omeoni.. Thank You.. Please go back and rest first. I’ll be fine.” I reached out to Omeoni and patted her hand, reassuring her. Appa ushered her out as Oppa came to the side of my bed.

“Oppa… Mianhae…”

“Aish… You… I don’t know what to do with you…” Oppa grabbed me into a hug and it conveyed everything that he was feeling… Fear… Worry… Sorrow.. . All because of me.

“I’ll go back with Omma first.. I’ll be back soon kay?” Oppa pulled back with a small smile… I saw his eyes lift as he looked over my head.

I turned back and realised that He was still standing there.

“Take care of her Ji.. I’ll be back soon…”

I saw him nod at Oppa’s words and I realised what Oppa was doing..

He was going to leave me alone…

With him…

I grabbed Oppa’s hand and looked at him with pleading eyes..  Oppa shook his head slightly and with his eyes, told me that I couldn’t avoid this. I let go of his hand and slumped into the bed as I saw him walk out of the room and closed the door.

An awkward silence engulfed the two of us left in the room before he spoke.

“Why.. Why didn’t you tell me… “

“... I – I didn’t want you to hurt if I died. Just forget about me and go, JiYong.”

A moment of silence that seemed to last for eternity passed before he spoke again.

“You thought that breaking up with me would protect me? How naïve can you get? Can’t you see that You breaking up with me has already broke me into a million pieces?”

For the first time that day, I actually looked at him fully and realised that he looked more tired than usual and he didn’t have his normal aura around him.. it was more of an aura of defeat.

“Did you really think I would agree to just break up with you like that?.. Do you really think that I won’t regret after leaving you and get a call saying that you died?!” His voice was scaring me, sending shivers down my spine. “Do you think that I won’t regret not staying by your side through a hard time?!.. Do you really think that I won’t regret living my life knowing that I didn’t love you to your last breath?!.. Do you think that I don’t love you??!!

I sank into the mattress as his voice pitch got higher with each question. Tears fled my eyes as I stared at him.. his body trembling till he dropped to his knees at the side of my bed, his eyes staring straight into mine..

“Did you really think that I don’t love you?” His pitch plunged to a whisper. “Do you really think that I can forget you?... Can you forget me that easily?”

Hurt eyes stared at mine and I could tell he was holding every urge he had to break down.

“How could you ask me to do something like that so easily?”

Tears were flowing and I couldn’t stop… his hands reached out to my face and wiped them away…

“I – I .. I’m Sorry.. I di—“ I sobbed out only to be cut off by him.

“Don’t..” Jiyong Stood and pulled me into his arms. “ Just don’t you dare ask me to do something like that ever again. We’ll get through this together… I love you.. Please.. Jagi… Go through the treatment… Please.. I love You.. Don’t pull a stunt like this again.. Don’t hide something so important like this from me anymore… Please…” His voice was gently as he rested his chin on my head..

“I’m Sorry… I’m Sorry… I’m Sorry…” I repeated over again and again as I sobbed into his shirt.

“Heyhey.. Look at me…” His hands cupped my face as I looked up at him.. “It’s okay.. I love You.. You’re here with me and that’s all that matters.. I love You” He pressed his lips onto mine slowly and carefully, giving me a soft kiss…

He pulled back and wrapped his arms around me again…

“I love you.. don’t you ever forget that…”

I love you too Jiyong..

“I love you too…”

===========================================================================

GD SHOT FINALLY UP! XD

ENJOY!

READ AND COMMENT PLEASE! :)

Jess1703 <3