She Loves You More.. TOP shot...

GD⊤ One Shots

 

Italic -> The girl’s thoughts

============================================================================

As the clock hit 3, I sat down and looked at the older girl infront of me... remembering the chemistry she had with my boyfriend during the dance practise that she was assigned as his dance partner once she entered the room although she was older than him by a year...

She was pretty, no doubt, Maybe even gorgeous...

She had an adorable, short, bouncy haircut of curls and her clothes just fit her perfectly.

I'm nothing compared to her, with my brown messy wavy hair...

"_____- ssi, i hope you can understand where i'm coming from.. You're the same age as him and knew him since High School... You should know that he doesn't lose his emotions easily..I didnt mean to leave him and i know that he still feels something for me... i'm not gonna stop fighting for him coz i lov-"

"Say no more... i know what you want me to do... I'll do it, but never let Him know about this." I cut her off and stood up... Realizing she got what she wanted, a huge grin was plastered on her face. I bowed to her and i turned away, making my way home...

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I sighed as i closed the luggage and click the lock... i turned to my watch... 6.00pm... Gotta Go, He's gonna be back in an hour to have dinner with me...

but i wont be here...

As i made my luggage stand up straight and was rolling it towards the front door, i heard the lock click

...

I looked up to see him opening the door, and his expression to see me like that was, well, Shocked... but he composed himself as quickly as his expression came.

"Jagi, what's this?... Is this really necessary?... Are you that affected by her?"

I dont answer him but he knows the answer... he walks to me and lifts my chin gently so that I'm looking at him...

"Jagi..." His eyes showed his sincerity but i gave her my word...

"She still loves you... She deserves you.. I'm nothing compared to her... and most importantly, "  I stated as i pulled away from his gaze, "She loves you more than i do"

I cant see his reaction as i stared at the ground... in my mind i was begging cause i knew that as long as he asks me to stay, I would immediately waver... but Seunghyun was never like that... he never got along with words...

"...at least stay for dinner and the night... please..."

His voice pulled at my heart and i gave a slight nod. I rolled my luggage to the side and went into the kitchen, automatically starting on dinner.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

How am i going to live through this... It's okay .. just a night, and i'll fulfil my promise in the morning...

I prepared his favourite foods and i set them on the table...

"Yeobo! Time for din--" I called out naturally as i put the food on the table but i stopped myself.. realizing what i had done..

SeungHyun must have heard me though as he came out and made his way into the kitchen...

I turned my back to him as i set down the utensils to avoid any conversations about what i said...

but to my extreme surprise, he came up to me and kissed me on the cheek...

"thanks babe... smells good..." I stood stupefied while he walked to his high stool and Sat down...

"-ahem-"

I shook out of my shocked state and made my way to my stool opposite him... i didnt want to make eye contact and neither did i want him to know that his actions had effects on me.

As i picked at my food, i peaked at Seunghyun to see him digging into his food.. Guess he'll miss my cooking...

i didnt bother finishing my food when i notice he finished and was just staring at me...

the atmosphere was just so thick that you ccould cut it with a knife...

i quickly stood up and pick up his plate, mumbled something along the lines of 'you done?' and dumped everything into the sink...

i heard his chair scrape the floor and his foot steps leaving the kitchen...

I sighed in relieve and cleared the food, dumped the utensils and cooking materials into the dishwasher and went to clean the table before waiting for a bit to put the newly clean utensils in their cupboards.

When i looked up at the clock... it was already 10.00.. i had started officially cooking at 7 and was done at 8... our dinner lasted to 9.00 in our awkward silence...

Wow... i spent an hour just cleaning everything in the kitchen...

I leaned back against the Table top and sighed... i shouldn't have said yes to his request...

AISH...

i took off the apron and walked towards the bedroom, passing the study.

i could hear a track playing in the background...

Guess he's busy...

I walked into the bedroom...

i should hurry and go to bed to avoid any conversations...

I grabbed some clothes that i had intended on not bringing with me and went to have a quick --shower... All that cooking and washing had made me stink...

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I snuggled into the bed... I could still hear the slight beat of the music playing in the study...

but i knew he wasn't in there... I heard him come out and enter the toilet iin the corridor... he must have left the track playing...

Haiz...

How am i gonna fall asleep... It's not the music... i just…  can’t sleep...

Suddenly, the music was stop and soon enough, The door knob rattled and He stepped into the room...

I was facing the door and immediately, our eyes met...

We were lost iin each other for what seem like hours... before i pulled away and turned my back to him...

I heard him close the door and i turned just my head to face him...

He was leaning on the wall, just looking at me...

"Ummmm... you can come rest... I'm not going to kick you off the bed" I whispered but i knew he could hear me... his hair was wet and tossed, telling me that he just can out of the shower.

He ignored my words and just continued to stare at me...

Haiz...

I gave up and turned my back against him... I closed my eyes and welcomed the darkness...

The faster I sleep, the faster morning will come... and faster i can leave...

... 하지만... [But…]

the room was too silent... but i can't toss and turn... he's still there... staring... i can feel it..

i closed my eyes tightly and thought of all our happy days together... All that ice cream and toys... the ones we would even fight about just trying to claim it as our own... but he would always give in to me and let me claim them at the end…

I felt myself start to slip into the sleep realm as i thought about the happy times...

but i guess Sleep and i weren't fated coz i was interrupted when the bed dipped and i felt him slip under the covers.

I took all my strength not to jump and make any noise when i felt his hand wrap around my waist. I bit on my lip to prevent myself from doing anything and tried to relax my body...

I felt him snuggle into my hair, breathing in the scent of the shampoo i used.

He sighed loudly and it took all my effort not to turn and face him.

"Babe can’t you see that i'm not good with words? I'm so pathetic that i take advantage of you being a deep sleeper just to try to tell you how i feel."

He thinks i'm asleep?

"Babe... i love you... you have no idea how much i love you...  my love is like.. as high as mount everest and as deep as the ocean. I would be nothing without you...But i cant seem to show you, can i? You have no idea what you do to me.. Everytime you smile or laugh... my world just freezes and everything is just focused on you."

I .. i..

"I wished i could just turn back time to the beginning so that i can say and show you how much i love you. I wished i didnt make up that stupid excuse to get you to stay with me, I didnt know what else to say... i just wanted to hug you and tell you not to leave me and that i cant live without you... I love you babe... i know you might not even hear me... but i love you... I love you so much..."

He sobbed into my hair and i knew he was crying...

My Tabi was crying.. because of me...

Droplets fell to my face and i bit my lip to prevent myself from crying out loud...

It's okay... You'll pull through... He'll be fine with her.. Right?

All of a sudden the sleep realm crept up on me and i was lulled into the sleep realm by his sobs and My tears..

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I opened my eyes as the sun's rays hit me...

My eyes immediately fell on the man beside me, hand wrapped around my waist... I must have turned in his arms during the night...

His features were defined and i had to resist touching his cheeks and pulling them..  (something i love to do)

He was asleep... his breathing steady... As i stared at him.. His lips curled into a small smile... something that happens when he is really happy.. i know coz i've spent time just watching him..

He must be having a happy dream...

Jagi ... i wish that time would just freeze here... so that i can watch you sleep peacefully...

I guess i should leave soon... Better leave before he wakes up and stops me...

but..

i should say something...

shouldn't i?

He wont hear me anyway... he is a deeper sleeper than me anyway...

"..Jagi... i heard everything you said... but it's not gonna work like this..."

 My whisper as soft as a breeze…

"Couldn't you try? Try for us? To hold me and tell me not to go? Coz if you did that... i won’t be able to step out of the house.. I won’t be able to leave your side at all… but I guess that’s not gonna happen is it?”

A small sad smile appeared on my lips while I continued to whisper..

“But don’t you dare.. dare even let it cross your mind that I don’t love you…I love you so so much.. Don’t you ever forget that.. I won’t ever stop loving you.. that I’m very sure of… 하지만… I gave her my word... and the only person that can ever change the ending is you…  So.. I guess this is where it ends…”

Tears were threatening to fall and I quickly got out of his arms and got off the bed.. But as I turned back to give him one last look..

A sob arose from  my throat and my hand flew up to cover my mouth … the tears flowed and I my knees could have given way if I didn’t make my way out of the room..

I made my way to my luggage and looked around the room… the place was full of too many memories.. my hand swiped the tears away and I grabbed the luggage handle with my left and was started rolling it towards the front door…

Good bye.. Tabi… I love you..

My right hand reached out for the handle.. but before I touched it… my left wrist was grabbed making me let go of the luggage…

I turned and was met with his piercing brown orbs..

“Babe.. don’t go..i heard everything you said…”

He heard me? He wasn’t asleep?

“Seunghyun.. It’s too late.. Now let go!” I tried to pull my wrist away from his grip but he was stronger than me.

“I don’t care about your promise to her…  Just stay with me please!”

“But I did give her my word and you lost your chance didn’t you? But in any way, She deserves you more than me and She loves you more than-“ I was struggling to get my wrist back as he grip was steady and firm and unwavering..

“I don’t give a damn if she loves me more.. I only know that I love you and that I don’t want anybody else… I would die without you babe.. . Please babe…”

I stopped struggling and looked up at him.. meeting his sincere eyes before looking back again…

“But.. But..”

Tears were flowing again as he made me face him and lifted my chin to look at him…

“Babe.. Please..I love you… Don’t leave.. I love you… Stay with me…”

You already had me once the words “I love you” came out of your mouth.. Pabo…

I nodded and he met my lips with his before pulling me into his embrace.

“I love you… Don’t you ever think of leaving me again… I’m never ever letting you go.. Never Ever…”

I nodded as I wrapped my hands around his waist.

Tabi..  You Bingu..Guess what?  I just realised… that as long as you hold on to me and never let me go… I would never be able to let you go either…

I love you

==================================================================================

Hope You Enjoy :)

Please Leave a comment! It would brighten my spirits :)

TofuChicken and I do take in requests but fluff only! PM me and if you do, leave a scenario that you might have in mind for me to work on! :D

THANKS FOR READING! :D