How we met

GD⊤ One Shots

Another peaceful day in Seoul High. You were walking towards your locker to get your books for the day. You arrived infront of your locker, and began to take the books required for the day.

'Arts,Math,Language and finally,' you took out the respective books out while trying to remember what lessons you were having,' PE.'

You hated PE but nonetheless did well, like getting within 12 minutes for your 2.4 km run. While you were taking out the books and locking your locker, 3 girls ran up towards you, opening the locker beside yours and stuff it with chocolates and letters.

You look at them laugh and run away. 'I wonder who this person is.' You said sarcastically while looking at the locker beside yours. Even though you were neighbors with this mysterious person,you could guess who it belonged to, and this isn't the first time girls had come in groups, stuffing the locker with chocolates and letters.

As you were tryin to juggle the books in your hand and locking your locker, you heard girls screaming and you turn your head to see what was happening.5 shining boys were walking towards you. 'G-Dragon!' you heard one of the girls scream. The middle guy, G-Dragon, continued to walk towards you, and stop right next to you. He then told the other guys to head back to class.

He open his locker and saw chocolates and letters dropping out from his locker. He gave an disgusted look, took the chocolates and letters and throw it to the nearest bin. Inconsiderate much? How could he just throw eveything away? You gave a sigh and started walking towards your Class, juggling all your books.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You were walking home when you passed by a CD shop. You went in, searched for your favorite album and listened to it. You closed your eyes and enjoyed the music. Little did you not realise that G-Dragon was behind you, hearing a R&B music. You Placed your wallet on the stack of CD unknowingly. You were too absorb in the music that you didn't realise that some one had taken your wallet and was going to run away. Just then, G-Dragon had turn around and was ready to leave the shop when he saw you enjoying the music without realizing that someone had taken your wallet. 

"Yah! STOP" He rushed past you and chased after that dude that took your wallet. You looked up and realised what was happening and took off on your heels. 

"NO!" you saw him get punched by that thief but he got up and kicked him back making the thief fall to the floor. He punched the guy again and took your wallet from the floor, turned back and walked towards the awe-strucked you.

"here, I believes this is yours." he said as he used his sleeve to wipe his blood-stained lip.

"uh... Kamhasmida. Gewnchana?" (Thanks you! Are you okay?)

"Yah, Gwenchana" (I'm fine) and he walked away from you. 

"Wait!" You called.

He turned, arching an eyebrow at you.

"I'm sorry!" 

He turned and just waved a hand at you.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~`

You closed your locker to see him walking down the hallway with his gang, the group of girl shouting "GD!", and him asking the guys to leave first. He opened his locker, turning his head slightly just to give you a ackowleging nod. 

'It's now or never' You told yourself.

"Ummm... I'm sorry for the trouble i caused the other day. Were you hurt?" 

"I'm fine. Be more alert next time will yah ______?" He knows your name? 

"okay... Thanks again." You turned and started to walk away before he 'coughed'

"You not gonna make it up to me? You're not one of those fan girls?" He asked 

"I can make it to you if you want... what would you like me to do?" You said, shaking your head at the same time.

"Hmmm, maybe for a start, you could let me walk you to your class?" he said, giving you a smile.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

2 months later.

"_____-yah! GD's Looking for you!" You heard one of his gang calling you.

"Why? It's lunch time." You turned to ask as you walked down the hallway.

"Just go! He says it's important! he's waiting in your classroom."

"okay, okay, I'm going" you answered, making a u-turn back to your classroom.

-------------------------------

"Yes, Mister big shot?" you said as you walked into the classroom. Your best friend never called you when you were in school, it was an 'outside-school' relationship. 

"You never learn, do you?" He said, Holding your wallet in the air. ! Did you leave your wallet in class again? OH MAN...

"hehe, my bad." You laughed awkwardly, reaching out to take your wallet.

"uhh uh... you're not getting in that easily. There was 2 reasons i ran to get you wallet 2 months ago. 1. because you were so stupid that i had to help you."

I whacked his shoulder. "What's reason 2?"

"Because i thought you were cute" He replied making me blush.

"So... will you be my girlfriend _____-yah?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

THE END :D 

Subscribe and comments are loved<3

Jess1703 &XYTofuChicken ^^

Should I have a sequel or continue the story?