Assassin.. TOP OneShot

GD⊤ One Shots

I cocked the gun and aimed it at his head...

 

I'm sorry...

 

This was never suppose to happen...

 

My hand was shaking for the first time in my years of being an assassin and i could not hold the gun straight...

 

As i stared at his sleeping form, tears began to prick at my eye and before i knew it.. i sunk to the floor, unable to kill my own boyfriend...

 

Flashback

 

"You've been given your new assignment... Please get it done cleanly..."

 

I nodded and made my way out of the room... Flipping through the file that was given to me.

 

What the...

 

There's definitely something wrong with this...

 

I checked the last page for the info i needed to see...

 

'target must be killed as soon as possible. He is a danger to the organisation. He is the son of the HK organization.'

 

I stared at the paper in shock until my co worker slapped me on the back.

 

"Hey! I heard you get to kill the enemy's son! Lucky you! Do you know he's not a agent.. He doesn't want anything to do with his family... Sad ain't it"

 

I didn't say anything and just nodded my head before leaving and made my way back home...

 

I opened the front door to see my boyfriend seated infront of the television...

 

He didn't have any reaction to me coming back home and i panicked a little...

 

Did someone get him already?!

 

I ran to the couch and shaked him..

 

No... please...

 

"Choi Seunghyun!" Strong pounding in my chest could be heard iin my ears,  worried that i wouldn't get an answer...

 

"Huh?.. Babe? What's wrong? Why are you eyes closed?" His sleepy voice answered me and my insides leaped in relief when i felt his hands grip my shoulders...not even knowing that i closed my eyes in fear

 

I opened my eyes slowly only to be met with his worried ones looking at me.

 

"You're Okay!!" I grabbed him into a hu, happiness overflowing...

 

"Of course I'm okay.. What's wrong?"

 

"I Thought you were gone..." Streams flowed and i couldn't contain myself...

 

"Babe.. are you okay? I'll never leave you... You know that right? It's not like Someone's gonna kill me.." He pulled me into a hug and i chuckled softly to myself...

 

Oh the irony

 

I pulled away from the Hug and looked at him... Come to think about it, he never talked about his family....

 

I wiped my tears away with my hand as he pulled me to sit on his lap.

 

"Baby... i've been REALLY curious... You don't talk about your family at all..."

 

"Why the sudden talk about my family?"

 

"I'm just curious, but it's okay."

 

End of flashback

 

Tears flowed freely and i started to sob, unable to control myself.

 

"Babe? ... Why are you on the floor? Are yyou okay?"

 

Soon , he's on the floor next to me, hands wrapped around my shoulders, pulling me into his arms.

 

I push him away and the head of my gun somehow pointing at him.

 

"Don't come closer , please... don't"

 

"Babe... Put the gun down" His voice soothing to my ears but my mind had gone into overdrive

 

"Stay away from me... Please" My feet start to back away from the person i love. "Please... I don't want to do this."

 

"Then put the gun down babe, i'm right here... Put it down and we'll talk this over." His voice relatively and surprisingly calm...

 

Something clicked in me as my instinct of years of being an assassin kicked in.

 

"Yo- You k-knew.."

 

I searched his eyes, finding my answer...

 

"Wh- Why din-didn't you say anything?" My voice wavering and stammering as realisation dawned on me.

 

He knew, all this time, he knew...

 

"Babe, put the gun down and we'll--"

 

"No!" My sudden outburst making him take a step back. " You always knew, didn't you? You knew and watched me battle with myself between you and a job that i've had for years... 3 whole years... You knew..."

 

"Babe-"

 

"Don't. Don't touch me." His hand retreated as my head moves in disappointment.

 

"I'm a fool. I didn't even know a single thing about you. 3 whole years and i only find out 2 weeks before this that i have to kill you."I paused to in a deep breath, all the stress suddenly coming down on me.

 

"Is this a cruel joke that you're playing on me? Or did you just want to find out if i really loved you or was here just to kill you?" My mind had blown and i couldn't control my hands or mouth.

 

The gun flew up to be pressed against my right temple and a gasp reached My ears.

 

"Or were you with me to help your family get rid of the enemy's best assassin?" Tears streamed down my face and i fall to my knees and watched as his face turned desperate...

 

Stop me Seunghyun...

 

I cocked the gun and he quickly falls to my level, his hand reaching out to stop me..

 

"Babe, please... don't do this... Put the gun down and listen to me..." His voice filled with desperation and anxiousness . "i'm not here to kill you... i'm here because i love you"

 

My face cringed up as the cold metal is pressed deeper into my temple.

 

"Babe Please. Listen to me. I could have left, or even get someone to kill you.. But i won't ever do that, because i'm not going to lose the one person that makes my life a good one. Please, put down the gun... Please... If you shoot yourself, i'll take that same gun and kill myself too. I'm not going to be on this Earth without you. Please..."

 

My hand shakes as i drop the gun and cover my sobs with my hand.

 

I feel his warmth wrapped around me and I break down fully, safe in his arms. He rubs his hand down my back, trying to soothe me...

 

"Wh-why didn't you just l-le-eave?" i choked out..

 

"I didn't leave because i couldn't take that first step away from you. I didn't leave 'coz i knew you would never hurt me." his fingers lift my chin and I look up at him..

 

"And most of all, i didn't leave because i love you." He lips touch mine and everything else fades...

 

The stress, the confusion, everything disappears as he holds me close, our lips moving against each other's.

 

And I knew that i knew...

 

Everything's going to be okay...

===================================================

I know it's very Drama-y type and it could be on a TV series... 

But it was random.. 

Guess it's a not a 'reality' scenario.. 

I think i watch too many dramas XD

hehe ^^

Hope you liked it anyway... :) 

Please Comment? Subscribe? Message me? :)

Loves, vivviejessi (Jess1703) 

p.s. I love all my readers.. Which means you too! XD