Have You Heard? ... GD Oneshot

GD⊤ One Shots

She walked down the pavement before turning into the park. Her feet played with the small pebble as she walked lazily, her mind everywhere but where she was.

"Have you heard?"

"They are getting married."

"I didn't even know they were dating! They look so good together!"

"I knew they were together all along! It was so obvious!"

She found a bench and sat down with a huff.  It seemed like everything was against her today. She hasn't seen Jiyong in 2 weeks and to be perfectly honest, she didn't know what to do.

"_______, The director is looking for you."

She got up quickly, making her way to the director's office.

"Please, sit down ____-ah." She cautiously takes a seat.

"I know you're very close to Jiyong, but we can't have anymore scandals."  Director sighs. "I know it's alot to ask, seeing how close you are, but just for while. To stop adding fuel to the fire."

There was nothing she could say, knowing that if the scandals went out of hand, there was no saying what could happen.

She stared at her phone, hoping that he would call or just sent a text, to assure her even though he doesn't know anything.

Who knows? Maybe he's with her and her family, discussing wedding plans? Or they could be on a date?

"Stop it" She scolds herself. "He wouldn't do that to you. Don't be so insecure."

Chiding put aside, she texted him instead.

"To Jiyong-ie Oppa <3

Hope you have eaten, don't sleep too late today. I love you."

"The least I can do," She said to know one. "is to do the part of a good girlfriend."

She sighed again, slumping on the bench she was on. Her phone dinged, signaling a message.

"From Jiyong-ie Oppa <3

You have the best timings Jagiya. I needed your love. Love you too."

Sensing that he didn't have an easy day either, her worry for him kicked in. She quickly dialed his number, wanting to offer comfort in any way she could.

"Yeoboseyo? Jagi-ya?"

"Oppa... Gwenchanayo? Tough day?"

"Ahh, I needed to finish 3 songs today. I had 2 photoshoots and an interview to top it off. I'm just dead beat."

"Ohhh, 그렇구나…"

For a moment there was silence, none wanting to say anything, but to hear the other breathe.

"Jagiya, where are you? It's late already."

"Me? i'm on the way home."

"Jinja? Gwenchanayo?"

"I'm fine," she lied through her teeth the second time. "Don't worry about me."

"What's with your expression?"

"My expression?" She looked around, "How did you-"

She spotted him, not too far away. Seeing him there, she felt herself lose her control over her emotions and feelings.

"Jagiya, are you crying?"

She stood up, facing his direction as he walked slowly, watching her.

"Do you know how much I've missed you today? Do you know how much I've been thinking of you?" She speaked into the phone, but he could hear her without it.

"Jagiya..."

"People are saying so much and I don't know what to think." She said tearfully. "I know you're busy but I just want to be with you. I miss you."

He was standing right infront of her by that time, hand by his side after removing his phone from his ear.

"I know we've seemed to be really great, but I don't know what to think anymore." Her eyes facing down, never looking at him straight. "You apparently have an upcoming wedding, Director wants me to stay away from you and people think I'm some sort of 3rd party. I just need you, that's all I need. Really. But right now, I don't even feel I have you." 

Jiyong was taking a stroll to clear his head when she called and he spotted her. He knew something was wrong, first of when she lied about where she was, and second that she was at the park, the one she always went to when feeling down. He knew that something was wrong.

And now he stood, shocked at the words of his girlfriend, the one that has been so understanding, the one that has never doubted him, the one that has always been patient and has never refuted anything. He always meant to sweep her off her feet, but now he sees that he might have broken her. 

He pulled her into an embrace, resting his chin on her head. They stayed like that for a moment, Jiyong waiting for her to calm down. 

"Mianhanda ____-ah" Jiyong said softly into the cold air. "You have me, always. I'm yours."

He pulled away from her slightly, just enough to tilt her head to look up at him. 

"I'm sorry for not being the boyfriend that you deserve, I'm sorry that I've let you down. I'm sorry for letting you doubt me. But hey, nothing's ever going to take me away, not unless you send me away. I'm never leaving. You're my muse, my life, my everything. Without you I'm a lost sheep. The stars are brighter with you around, everything around me seems more colourful." 

That blush that he loved so much creeped up her cheeks. 

"I never meant to keep you a secret, but I was selfish, and still am. I don't want the fans or the media taking you away from me. I don't want the director or anyone to interfere. This is between you and me, and I'm a possessive man. I need you, I want you. No one else can have you, but me." 

"Oppa-ya…"

"I'm yours too, you're my girlfriend. Take what's always belonged to you. Be possessive over me, I don't care, as long as I have you." He sighed. "Mian jagi-ya, I've neglected you."

Their foreheads were touching and she smiled, that smile. He returned it. 

"You were always a sweet talker."

"Only with you." 

"Pssh, no."

"Pssh, yes" Jiyong imitated her.

"Mianhae, Oppa." She said. "I should trust you more."

' I didn't give you a reason to." He tucked her fringe behind her ear. "Don't apologise." 

'We're a mess, aren't we?"

"We're a hot mess, but we'll get through this." Jiyong leaned closer to her. "We always do, don't we?"

Her smile gets wider, as she leaned in too.

"You and Me" she whispered almost against his lips.

"Against the world" He finished it with pressing his lips to hers, showing all the love and emotions he had stored up within him, just like she had stored up her feelings for the last week. 

They were going to be okay. No marraige rumors, directors or fans were ever goin to pull them from each other. They were going to be okay. They always turned out that way.

============================================

Hi! I hope you like this one although it's short compared to my others.

Feel free to leave a love/hate comment or send me a message. (Which tbh, I would really want one.)

Love, 

Jessi :)

 

P.S. I LOVE ALL MY READERS... WHICH MEANS YOU <3