Supper, Morning and Gaho... GD

GD⊤ One Shots

 

Wrote this when I was really tired and had this scenario pop up in my head.

What if I was really tired, what would my boyfriend do for me?

Thus, I started writing… originally wanted it to be for tabi.. but after that I realised that I needed to do more GD. So thus, you have this one shot.

ENJOY!

 

==========================================================================

We stepped into the house and i immediately stepped out of my heels...

No words were said as i made my way to my room and got my things to wash up.

I didnt know that being an organizer for a celebration would have been so tiring... And Add on being the emcee for another event earlier in the day... I was REALLY tired.. i woke up at 4.30am and didnt get to rest...

After my shower and drying my hair... I walked out go see my boyfriend seated on the couch watching some show...I kissed him on the cheek and mumbled a good night before making my way back to the room..

"Babe... Did you eat?"

I turned back just as I reached the door and shook my head before mumbling another "good night" and closing the door...

I stumbled my way to the bed and pulled the duvet over my head and cuddled into my pillow..

Good night...

------------------------

"Babe.. Wake up... Come eat first!"

Argh.. Who is that?

"Babe... You have to eat..."

"Oppa..IDon'tWannaEat" I mumbled but my stomach betrayed me and rumbled at the sound of food...

"Your stomach says otherwise... Come on.." I could totally imagine him smirking at me through my closed eyes...

"Anniiiiiiii..." i tried to whine my way through but it obviously didn't work as not a minute later, i felt the cold air hit my legs and i shivered...

"Come on... I"ll piggy back you there..." I felt his arms pull me up to a sitting position and i opened my eyes.

He already had his back towards me and was bending already...

He's not giving up, is he?

I lifted myself up and wrapped my hands around his neck and my legs around his sides... i felt his hands on my thighs.. making sure that i won't fall...

he stood up straight with me on his back and carried me out to the dining hall... i swear i could have just fallen asleep on his shoulders if he didn’t plonk me on our dining room chair…

I immediately slumped and laid my head on my arms on the table.. ready to doze off to lala land until my dear Boyfriend's voice called me...

"Babe.. come on.. eat..." I heard a bowl being placed infront of me and i looked up...

ooooo... hot Ramyeon...

i tried to pick up the chopsticks but it slipped through my fingers and i groaned in frustration...

"My body is not working..."

He chuckled at me and I glared at him before slumping back on to the table, groaning...

"Come on, I'll feed you..." He picked up the chopsticks and started to feed me...

I stared at him, blowing the soup and cooling it before aiming the spoon at me with his mouth in a "ahhh" expression. he looked so cute that i couldn't help but smile before opening my mouth for the spoon of food...

He didn’t tire and continue to feed me till i told him i was too full to finish the bowl.

He finished the bowl as i watched him with my head on the table... i was still so sleepy... zzz... but i knew i would feel bad if i didn’t accompany him as he ate... thus, i waited for him to finish.. watching him as he went to dump the bowl in the sink before standing and making my way to our room...

I walked slowly... dragging my heavy feet till i was suddenly lifted up, making me squeal in surprise...

My arms immediately wrapped around his neck, afraid that he'll drop me as he carried me bridal style.

"Yaahh... What are you doing?" i mumbled as i snuggled in his arms, pushing my face into his chest sleepily while he walked towards our room.

"Carrying you.. you seem too tired to even walk" He pushed open our door with his foot and lowered me on to the bed carefully before pushing me to the side a little to get in the bed with me.

he pulled the duvet over us and wrapped his arm around my waist, pulling me to his chest.

I snuggled and closed my eyes... ready to fall asleep again until i realised something...

"Thank You..." I lifted my head and gave him a quick peck before snuggling back to his chest.

"...... You're Welcome Babe... Sleep well" I felt him kiss my hair before pulling me closer...

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I blinked as i started to wake up...

That was a good sleep…

What time is it?

I wanted to stretch a little but i realised that any action i did, would wake my boyfriend up...

His hand was over my waist and his face was dangerously close to mine...

As i stared at his face, my hand unconsciously went up to trace his features....

From his distinct eyebrows to his lips...

Babe… Why must you have such perfect lips?

i was just gonna reach up to give him a small kiss when His low whisper broke my smitten trace...

"Like what you see babe?" His whisper obviously teasing me... Opening one eye to look at me mischievously.

A blush immediately made its way on to my face and I quickly tried to cover up my embarrassment by whacking him…

“Yah! Why did you trick me! Hmmppp” I turned my back to him, acting pissed off.

“Babe… Hey.. I’m Sorry.. Come on…” He pulled on my shirt, trying to make me turn to face him. “It’s only 7 and it’s my break and your off day.. We can sleep a bit more.”

I shook my head and he pulled on my shirt harder.

“Babe~~~” His whining got to me and I shushed him.

I turned fully to face him.. only to have him wrap me close to him.

“Sleep babe… I’ll be right here” I looked up to see his eyes already closed with a contented smile on his face.

AISH.. this guy…

I followed suit, not wanting to argue with him, and quickly welcomed sleep… lulled in to lala land by boyfriend’s steady breathing.

The next time I woke up… I woke up as there was a loss of heat.

I reached around me only to have my hand meet with nothing except the fluffy duvet. I sat up quickly and looked around the room.

The toilet’s door was opened, indicating no one in it.

Liar… You said you’ll be here.

I checked the clock and then got up, walking towards the toilet and brushing my teeth. I grabbed one of his t-shirts and wore it over one of my denim shorts.

My body still felt very weak and I knew that I should sleep more, but I didn’t care.

Something was bugging me inside my head, asking me to go and find my boyfriend.

 But he most probably got called back… or is needed by the members..

I turned the corner into the living room only to be met with a wall.

Wait… wall?

I felt his hand reach up to my head and rubbed my forehead with his palm.

“You okay babe? What’s the rush? You banged into me quite hard” I saw his other hand rubbing his chest and I just stared at him, surprised that he was here.

“Hello? Earth to My Baby? You okay?” He moved his hand up and down in front of my face and I quickly snapped back.

“Huh? Yeh, I’m fine”

“You sure?” I nodded and he gave me a smile. “I was just gonna wake you up.. I prepared lunch!”

He grabbed my hand and he pulled me towards the dining hall in a very excited mode. I smiled and I tried to keep up with his footsteps.

“Sit.” He pulled up to one of the chairs and made sure I sat down before walking into the kitchen and coming out with two bowls of Jangjangmyeon.

“Eat.” I glared at him for ‘commanding’ me like that as I picked up the chopsticks…

 “I’m not your doggy…” I commented before starting to pick up noodles.

And with the mention of a doggy, Gaho made his way to my feet on cue and rested on them.

“Hey Gaho, Omma’s eating.. Can I play with you later?”

Wait… did I just say Omma?

I looked up to see my boyfriend grinning at me.

What have I gotten myself into?

“Babe… Do you know what you just said?” His look was giving me the creeps. He gave me a very sly smile and I scoffed at him, trying to get out of the situation.

“It slipped out. It doesn’t mean anything important”

Ohh … I didn’t just say that. He’s gonna be --

“Of coz it’s important.” He didn’t sound mad, to my relief.

“Gaho-yah. Omma said it wasn’t important. Appa’s hurt. How can it not be important? It’s the first time she admitted that she’s your Omma!” I saw him pout as he talked to Gaho, who had made his way to his Appa.

“And to top it off, I prepared supper and lunch for her. And she hasn’t said anything about it. Otteoke?”He bent down from his chair to give Gaho a rub before sitting up straight

He flashed a smile at me and continued eating as if I did not just hear what he told Gaho.

Two can play at this game…

“Gaho-yah” I bent down to give Gaho a pet. “Tell your Appa that it’s important. It’s just that Omma was embarrassed. It’s not the first time I said it. It just means sooooo much that it makes me embarrassed to say it for the first time in front of your Appa.”

I sneaked a look at my Boyfriend and caught him with a smile as he continued to eat his food.

“ Oh! And tell your Appa that the food that he prepared was delicious. Tell him that Omma loved it and was planning to give him a kiss and prepare dessert for him after this. And tell him that I love him okay? Thank You darling!”

I smirked and gave Gaho one last rub before looking up…

Only to have his hands immediately cup my face, leaning in and giving me a kiss.

Everything happened so fast that I blanked out for a moment before kissing him back.

As he pulled away, he smirked and kissed me on the forehead.

“I love you too babe…”

“Woof!” Gaho’s bark interrupted our moment and i giggled at him.

“Yes Gaho… Thank You for conveying my message to your Appa. We love you too.”

===================================================================

I know It’s simple…

But I wrote it when I was tired…

Hope you like it anyway…

Read.

Comment.

Subscribe?

Jess

ps. here's a photo for you! Isin't GAHO just adorable??!! :D