EX... GD

GD⊤ One Shots

"It's not gonna be the same anymore... Let it go."

"No, I can't... can't you just understand that I can't-"

"Don't even go there... You know it's not true... I have JiYong Oppa... i'm not gonna turn on him when he has waited for me for so long. Just drop it.. you know you're just here because you couldn't get my Unnie. Now, Just go."

I walked away and left him standing there... there's no way I'm going back. I walked into the house.. Said hi to Umma and the maids and went to my room

I plonked myself on the bed as memories began to flow.

Flashback A year ago

"Jiyong-ssi is here... Young Missus..."

JiYong Oppa walked into my room and i immediately ran into his arms once the maid closed the door.

"Oppa..."

"sshhh...It's okay... I'm here.."

"it hurts, Oppa... Why did he? With Unnie out of all people?!" I cried into JiYong Oppa's chest... my tears staining his shirt...

"Shhhh.. It's okay... it'll go"

As all the time passed, Oppa stayed by me and helped me along the way until 8 months later during Christmas, When he shared something with me...

"_____-yah? I know it might be too soon but will you be able to accept me and let me take care of you with an official status?"

"*giggle* Oppa, If that's your confession and asking me to be your girlfriend... I accept"

Oppa grinned like a chersire cat on that day as he pulled me into a big hug

Flashback ends

I smiled as i remembered Oppa's wide Grin when i said i would accept and the warmth the filled my heart when he hugged me.

Suddenly, i felt the bed dip and Heard Oppa's voice...My eyes fluttered open as i jolted up...

"Whadya smiling about?"

"Oppa, When did you come in? You scared me!"

"Did i? Sorry babe... " He peaked me on the forehead before lying on his back on my bed... "Now... You didnt answer my question..What were you smiling about?"

"Nothing... How was your day?"

"Normal... Not as tiring as usual though.. You?" He replied as i snuggled under his arm.

"I saw YongHyun today"

JiYong Oppa immediately sat up and started to check my arms for any bruises ...

"Did he hurt you? Are you okay? What did he want?"

"I'm fine Oppa..." I saw Oppa release a breathe that i didnt know he was holding..

"But he asked me to go back to him..." I added softly...

Oppa literally froze on the spot... But his shock vanished as soon as it came.. He turned his head away from me and stared at the wall...

"...What did yyou say to him?"

"What do you think i said? Do you want me to go back to him?"

"... ... I want you to stay...” He turned back to face me and held my hands

“Please Jagi... I Can't live without you... I rather die than watch you go back to that sekki "

"*giggle* Good to know Oppa, Coz i'm not going anywhere"

“Really?! YES!! Oh my god, You have no idea how much I love you” He stated in a exaggerated tone as he pulled me into a hug

I giggle and pulled away to give him a quick kiss

“Love you too.. Oppa”