Photos in the Winter - GD oneshot

GD⊤ One Shots

 

A short one, but I hope you like it :)

====================================

Jessi stepped back a little, angling her camera so that she could get the perfect shot.

 
She always loved snow, it made everything seem so, well, white. It was just so beautiful. She took the shot and brought her camera down to have a look.
 
Hmm.. not bad. Could be a little better.
 
She lifted her camera for another shot, taking the sun's glow over the snow. But not before she jumped a little when a pair of sturdy hands went around her waist.
 
"Let me see?" His warm breath tickled her ear as he rested his chin on her shoulder. 
 
Jessi tilted the camera up, letting him have a look. She looked at him expectantly, her face turned to look at him.
 
"Hmmm... maybe you could try..” Jiyong took her hands, angling it. But this time, at a different angle that she did. He took the picture and it came out great, just like all his songs did.
 
"Guessed the Nikon crash courses helped?" Jessi teased.
 
"Not much, i'm already too good." He teased back, kissing her cheek. She giggled and he nuzzled his face into her hair.
 
Jessi let the camera fall to her chest, rubbing her hands together. He took her hands in his gloved ones, turning her to face him.
 
"I told you to bring your gloves, didn't I? You silly girl." He took her hands and intertwined them with his, placing them in his warm coat pockets.
 
“But I can’t take good photos with my gloves! I have trouble pressing the button!” Jessi protested.
 
They were overseas, getting a short break from everyone and everything. He had just been so busy and felt that he had neglected his girlfriend.  
 
It always seemed like that, once he or BIGBANG releases an album, he seems to never have time for anything. But she was always patient and never ever complained. She deserved a get-a-way too.
 
He got her to cash in on her accumulated leave days, but technically, as the boss, she was able to leave her small quaint cafe line in her capable managers’ hands. He gave her the nikon camera that was given to him when BIGBANG did their endorsement and never really got to use. 
 
Staring at her, staring at him, he felt content, dipping slightly to nuzzle his nose with hers in an eskimo kiss. 
 
“I love you, you know that right?” He breathed, squeezing her hands that were still in his pockets.
 
“Silly boy.” She giggled. “I know.” 
 
She leaned up, kissing him gently, leaning on him. 
 
“I love you too”