Trust... TOP

GD⊤ One Shots

SeungHyun entered the room only to see you already curled up in the covers, sound asleep...he sat at the corner of the bed  your hair and your cheek with his fingers.

"You're so beautiful.  You just don't know what you do to me..." He whispered so gently before pressing a gentle kiss on your forehead before getting up and headed to the walk-in closet.

He took some clothes, a towel, an extra blanket and towel. He cast a last look at your sleeping form before heading outside to set up the sofa bed in the study.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Your POV

I could feel his fingers my hair... but i didn’t want to pull away from my world of darkness

However, i was pulled out of my world of darkness when I felt his lips pressed against my forehead. I stayed still and continued to let him continue with whatever he was doing.

i heart him shuffle to the closet's end of the room and i assumed that he took some clothes... He took his stuff and i heard him walk out, closing the door behind him.

I slowly opened my eyes and looked up... Was this REALLY worth it?

Flashback

It was all over the news...

SeungHyun was cheating on me...

He and that actress...

They were very close...

But i chose to trust him and believed that he would come back and say something about it

But he didn’t...

He came back and ignored me...

He didn’t even hug me...

Didn’t even TALK to me...

Seunghyun was always more mature than me in such situation although we're the same age and he has a very very childish side...

What was i supposed to think...

I asked if there was anything he needed to tell me during dinner but he just said no and continued to eat...

All i wanted was for him to reassure me that there was nothing going on...

But he just left me... straight after dinner... he just said "I'm going out... Don’t wait up" and he left.

I clenched the table and tried to keep it in.. but the droplets stained the wooden table and i fell to my knees...

Until Jiyong gave me a call...

“Noona! You okay? I bet Hyung hasn't said anything right? Don't worry okay? He got scolded by YG appa so he's abit emo... But I believe he feels guilty but doesnt know how to explain to you... Just give him time Kay? I got to go! Talk to you soon! Love you babe"

Jiyong's words helped but not much...

Flashback end

I sighed and got out of bed and walked over to the door..

The door creaked and i peaked out towards the study...

He left the Study’s door slightly open... He always does that when we're in different rooms during the night... Not because we fight often, we barely fight... But because sometimes I go to bed first while he stays up to do his work. So he always keeps the door of the room he's in open just in case i need anything. As i looked at the slightly open door, A small smile crept on to my face... and it warmed my heart...

I walked over and pushed open the door and stepped in... Seunghyun had just put on his shirt and he was facing the window...

I stepped over to him quietly and gave him a back hug...

He jumped but eased back into me...

He turned his head over his shoulder as i wrapped my hands tighter around him...

"… Jagi... ... why are you still awake?" He hesitated... obviously...

"Mmm... i missed you..." I snuggled into his back...

"I-- I'm sorry babe..." He turned in my arms and pulled me into his chest. "I didn't know how to talk to you after YG talked to me... He made me feel so guilty... but... Babe.. Look at me." He lifted my chin to look at him...

"I promise you that I don't have anything going on with her... She's just a fellow actress... You'll my only one and i promised you, that I'll never let you go. And i'll keep that promise."

I smiled up at him and nodded my head... but then i whack his chest with my palm.

" You Pabo! You got me so worried! And how could you not say a word to me at all! You bingu!" He faked a pain-ed look before pulling me back into a hug...

" I'm sorry babe... Ji said you cried... I'm sorry... I'm sorry" i laughed and pulled on his hand...

"Come on... Let's go to bed... I'm tired." He let me drag him to our room and he closed the door as i got into the bed.

i turned to face him as he got into bed and i snuggled in as his hands wrapped around me.

"I'm sorry babe..."

"Mmm... Go to Sleep Seunghyun..." I mumbled as He chuckled at my reply...

"I love you Babe...”

==================================================================================================================

HEHE... CHAP UP! PLEASE COMMENT!

WE CAN TAKE IN REQUEST BUT NO :)

THANK YOU!