Bestfriends sometimes need a push..

GD⊤ One Shots

Hmmmm...

i like the humming.....

Mmmmmm... I don't want to wake up if this is a dream...

Wait.. Where am I?

Im in class right?

Did I fall asleep?

Why am I sitting up?

Is my head on someone's shoulder?

Why is my hood on?

Who's humming?

That low baritone voice....

TABI!

I jolted up and shaked my hood off... I turned to my side only to be trapped in deep brown orbs.

'Hey ____,had a good sleep?'

i nodded and tried to hold his stares, his face inches away from mine till I shook his shoulders.

'Yah! Why did you wake me up? I was having a good dream!' i look down to hide my blush...

'Ohhh.. Who's my best friend dreaming about? Is it ..... GD?' he is such a tease!

'BWOH? What in the world are you talking about seunghyun? Don't assume. Assuming makes an of you and me, assume.'

'Hey relax... He finally got his girl,you know?Happened yesterday... They are officially a couple!'

'Jincha? Finally! It was time for them to get together they have been best friends for way to long'

As my words sank in... The mood became a little awkward.. We've been best friends longer than them...

FLASHBACK

'_____! Come meet our new neighbors!' Omma ws calling from the front door.

I was 15 then (19 now) and TOP was my neighbor.

He was a quiet boy but once we hit high school, he met GD and the other 3. He had a 'fan club' in school and we sort of drifted apart from each other in school. We talked over our balconys but in school, it was like we are strangers. Until that day, THAT GIRL took a picture if us looking.. Ahem.. But we were innocent, I swear, GD was close to me too so he and the other guys took care of the problem.

After that day, the whole school knew I was SeungHyun's best girl friend. And It was quite fun.. Aside from the threats from his 'fans'. I even helped them keep GD'a best girl friend a secret, we are best friends too. So we were GD and TOP's best girl friends. It was fun actually.

FLASHBACK ENDS

'_____?_____? Are you listening?' TOP's voice drifted around me.

'Huh! What did you say?' 

TOP shook his head and muttered a 'nevermind' and he walked out.

What did I do? I walked out to look for him, but could only find Jiyong and his girl.

'____! Did you reject him? He looks so broken hearted! Don't you know that he has been crushin on you for 2 years?'

WHAT?! NO! Where's he? I didn't bother replying Jiyong and ran to the rooftop, our hiding place.

'SeungHyun! I'm sorry! I'm sorry! I didn't reject you!'

'What are you talking about?'

'Jiyong said you confess to me but I wasn't listening and --'

'WA----'

'You though I rejected you cause I don't answer and  ---'

'Wait ___ ---'

'You walked away but what I wanted to say is that I like you too.'

'Umm..___ I didn't say anything close to a confession...' SeungHyun replied, blushing at me.

... He didn't confess?? Kwon Jiyong, your so dead!

I quickly turned and wanted to run away and hide from SeungHyun but was held back by SeungHyun holding my wrist.

'Did you mean it? Did you really just confess to me?' he asked with a sincere smile.

'Umm .. Uh... I... Ah... ' after all the mumbling? I just nodded and stared at my feet.

'Well then, Miss ____, I accept your confession.' I looked up to be met with a playful smirk.

I looked at him confused. What did he mean?

' I mean... I like you too... Alot.' I stared at him blankly, too shocked after my major embarrassmet. I saw a shade of pink appear on his cheeks.. Hehhehe. He's embarrassed too. I couldnt help but strt giggling and giving him a hug. My day was made perfect with that one whisper, sending me over the moon.

'Will you be my girlfriend ____?' 

-----------------------------------------------------------------

'Ji, why did you lie to __?' GD's girl asked innocenly. 'SeungHyun didn't say anything when he passed us'

GD chuckled and just replied 'They needed a little push, I expect a new couple tomorrow" and he wrapped his arm around his girl and walked out of school.

==================================

A/N Hey! Jess1703 here! Hope you enjoy the one Shot.:)