Ours... TOP/GD OneShot

GD⊤ One Shots

 

I stepped into the elevator and the door closes. An awkward silence runs in the air and i inwardly groan.

Another day...

I took a peak at the people around me and noticed their vacant stares.

I should have taken the stairs...

The silence around me is killing me.

I counted the floors in my head as the number on the lift panel jumped. The trip to the 35th storey where my office was at never ever felt so long.

I miss you...

A thought crossed my mind and i suddenly felt my lips curl up

If you were here, we'll be laughing at all these people

My heart warms at the thought and I felt it beat a little faster...

Maybe this day isn't gonna be that bad...

The lift doors opened and I stepped out.

Finally... I walked down a small corridor before opening a glass door. I swerved a little passed a corner and passed a few tables before coming to mine.

I put my bag down, and slumped down in my chair. My eye catches the calendar on my table with today's date decorated with many, many colours and crosses on other days leading to it.

I smiled as my fingers lift to a photo next to the calendar, tracing the face and features of the person on it.

"You're going to fetch him from the airport today?" My hand immediately pulls back as i looked up at my department's manager.

I gave a small nod and a smile.

"Well, you have a lot of work to do. I might need you to stay over time today."

What? But today is a half day for everybody!

"Don't give me that look. You disappear too often, if you want your pay this month, you better stay back or finish all your work on time." She huffed at me and walked off, leaving me with unbelief plastered on my face.

I shake it off and quickly start on my work, Knowing that if i didn't finish it, i would really need to stay back.

I continued my work till I’m almost finished when someone comes up to my desk and drops a file.

I looked up at my colleague and she smirks at me. Mouth-ing a 'Good luck' with a smug look, her heels clicked after her as she walked back to her own table.

I sigh and checked the time. Guess I'll have to skip my coffee.

My phone's mini light goes off, indicating a message. I told myself that I''ll turn my hand phone off after I answered the last message.

"10.57 am

From 봄미 언니 [Bommi Unnie]
I know your dear boyfriend wants to surprise you and is not gonna let you know till he comes back, but i just wanna let you know that He got you the job. You're gonna be one of our dancers! :D"

My heart beats hard as I read Bommie Unnie's message.

NO WAY....

I'm finally going to get out of this mess of an office and put that dance scholarship's result to good use!

I sat there for a moment. My thoughts swirling around. I can leave this temporary job now. Now! I don't have to wait for another month!

I gathered my stuff, grabbing a small box to put all my belongings in. I walked over to my department head's office and walk in.

"What are you doing?"

"I'm giving up my last month. You don't have to pay me. I got my full time job already. Thank You so much for the time. I did enjoy myself. Good bye." I put the letter on her table before walking out of her office.

As I walked out of her office, my ears picked up the whispers here and there.

I heard familiar terms of my boyfriend and his band, my name and other things among them. I tuned them out as i walked past all of them and towards the lift. A smile on my face as i whipped out my phone, typing a quick message to my boyfriend.

"11.35am

To : 자기 [Darling]
Bommie Unnie told me about the job. When were you going to tell me?"

Zzzzttt.

"11.37 am

From : 자기
It was supposed to be a surprise :( But it's okay :) You've quit right? If not go do it now. I can't stand you working in that place. I'll be back soon. Getting on the plane. I love you."

I smiled the whole way home, thinking of all the things to come.

I opened the door to our home and drop my things.

Maybe i should go to my parents' for lunch. Mmmhh, that sounds good.

I took a quick shower, did myself up and change into a set of new clothes, a set that my boyfriend will be proud of before catching a cab to my parents'.

"Omma! Appa!" I joined them for lunch and we held conversations at the dining table.

"____-yah, his band is getting more and more rebellious. I still don't like his Job."

"Appa~ but you approve of him anyway. You like him. Admit it. Don't judge him because of his job."

My Father lets the subject go 'coz he knows that my heart already belongs to the 'rebellious' boy he was talking about. We finished lunch on a light and happy note and Sat in the living room chit-chatting before I realised the time.

"I'm going to be late!! Bye! We're visit soon!" I grabbed my adidas high cuts and rushed out of the house, my parents telling me to be safe.

I got onto another cab and was on my way to the airport immediately.

I played with my fingers as the cab zoomed to the airport.

I miss him so much...

The cab arrived and i stepped out, paying the driver the amount due. A blast of cold air hit me as the automatic doors opened, welcoming me to the arrival hall.

I saw the usual barriers being set up at the gate and an uncountable number of girls walking up and down.

I walked in, my mind becoming extremely conscious of my appearance. I'm not like the other girlfriends of other idols, all dressed up in heels and a dress. I preferred a more simple look, Adidas high cuts, a top tied up to show my belly and my hair hung loosely around my shoulders. Some might just label it as hiphop-style.

I sat at a corner, watching the people pass me. Fangirls looking all pretty, all made up with shiny lip gloss.

Of course his fans must be as stylish as him and his band. I mentally slapped my own head and scoffed at myself.

The hall started to get a bit more and more crowded as girls started to gather near the barriers to grab a good spot. I stood and moved further away from the gate, trying to avoid the crowd.

I stood near another bench of chairs slightly further back. I sighed inwardly as i realised that I've been noticed.

Some spotted me; fingers pointing... Some smiled; and i smiled back, even giving a small bow. Some sneered; i gave a polite nod of my head at them.

I didn't worry much; nobody would cause a big scene here. I know... I’ve had my fair share of attacks.

I remember Him telling me that i shouldn't worry because people will throw rocks and things at me and that life makes love look hard. So I relaxed myself as i watched the crowd scurry here and there.

A sudden tug at my hand caused me to step away, only to see a small 6 year old girl.

"Unnie! Are you Oppa's girlfriend? My Unnie says she thinks you are really cute together." I smiled at her as i bent down and ruffled her hair. She giggled and grabbed my hand. I gave a small laugh, but before i could stand or even say anything, someone came running over, calling the little girl.

She quickly pulled the small girl to her and bowed to me, repeatedly saying sorry. I gently put my hand on her shoulder, trying to calm her as she immediately looked up and stared at me.

"It's okay, she didn't do anything wrong. She's adorable." I smiled back at the little girl as she hid behind the older girl's leg. "And thank you. He will be very happy to know that his fans are supportive."

I paused to see the girl's cheeks turn a small shade of pink.

"And i'm extremely thankful as well. Thank You for supporting the both of us although I'm not worthy of your Oppa."

I heard her profusely denying as i gave her a bow. I stood up straight, giving both girls another wide smile before walking further away, only stopping to ruffle the younger girl's hair again, and saying that I hope I’ll see them again.

I wait for him at a corner of the airport. Looking at my watch, waiting for my baby to come back. I heard the screams and i knew that he’d arrived. I stayed at the corner of the massive crowd, in full knowledge that if i go near them, I'll be squashed and squeezed.

He looked good, his usual stylish get up with a pair of sunglasses. He looked  around, before staring back at his phone.

Zztt

'5.03pm

From : 자기
Where are you? Are you coming to pick me?'

I smiled but before i could reply, The screams got louder and I suddenly felt as if the screams were coming towards me. I looked up, only to see my boyfriend walking towards me.

His fans following behind him and security trying to handle them, but i didn't care.

3 weeks have been too long...

I ran, with all my life to him before he wrapped me in his arms, crashing his lips on mine. Everything from his screaming fans to the cameras flashing fade as I melt away in his arms.

We pull away, forehead to forehead, whispering sweet nothings of 'I missed you' and 'I love You' s before he pecks me again.

"I knew you'll be hiding at a corner. Come on. Let's go. I'm finally home." He interlocked our fingers and we walked out of the airport into the car.

Flashes of cameras and screaming fans don't matter anymore.

Neither do the colleagues or superiors.

The stakes are high...

but..

This is Him and Me.

This is Love.

This Love is ours.

==============================================================

Heyhey! I'm so sorry for the late update. 

I've been having my exams :/ 

Anyway, this is for Sandys 

It was her birthday on the 7th! 

HAPPY BIRTHDAY! :D teehee ^^

 

This oneshot is a little short and it's like a free character type of one shot.. 

Anyways, i hope you liked it! 

Let me know okay?

Read, Comment, Subscribe!

 

Lovez, 

vivviejessi (Jess1703)

ps. I love all my readers, which means you! :D