Let's Not Fall In Love TOP Oneshot

GD⊤ One Shots

She watched as the both of them laughed and smiled. The lady is really pretty. Han Yeon Soo, young uprising star. Petite in comparison to his height, but complementary to him.
 
The way he rode a bike around her is just silly. But something he would definitely do to the person he loves.
 
Her work here, at this scene was done. She walked back to where all the clothes are, packing up and leaving out things for the guys to wear. They finished the rain scenes and they just left Jiyong's last solo scene.
 
Guy in question walked in, looking for his next set of clothes he needs to wear.
 
"____-ya, did you see-- Oh, Gwenchana?" Jiyong caught on to her gloom. They were comfortable (no formalities) with each other, since she had worked with Dami Unnie before, and Jiyong was the one who brought her to YG. They were close friends, well as close a friend Jiyong could have with his hectic schedule. However, seeing as she was one of the stylist, she was close enough.
 
"yahhh, wae geurae? MV shooting is almost over, you'll get to go back soon! Pigonhaeyo?" He rubbed her forehead to ease the cringes.
 
"Aniya, gwenchanayo." She put up a smile. "What were you looking for?"
 
"The black hoodie... and don't smile at me unless it's a real one you idiot." He frowned at her.
 
A small, real smile graced her face as she turned to look for the hoodie he wanted.
 
"Ja, here it is! Pali, the scene is almost over, you need to be ready."
 
Jiyong eyed her, but went off to change anyway. She took a seat, elbows on her knees, her forehead in her hands and her hair covering it all.
 
Snap out of it. There's nothing here for you to latch on to. He is not for you!
 
Flick!
 
"Yah! Apa-do!" Her head shot up to see his snow-coloured hair, accompanied by his playful grin.
 
"Sleeping on the job? Tsk Tsk _____-ya"  He wagged his finger infront of her. "I could tell on youuu"
 
"Aniayo, chaemataeseoyo." She quickly stood up and busied herself with the clothing arrangement.
 
" ______-ya, I was just kidding. Why so formal with me all of a sudden?" He cocked an eyebrow at her.
 
"Aniya," she shrugged. "Here are your clothes "
 
She laid them out for him before turning away again.
 
"____-ah," His voice was softer, more gentle, no more teasing in them.
 
"AH! IT'S A WRAP!"
 
"Jiyong Hyung hasn't finished tho"
 
"Are we waiting for him?"
 
"Of coz we're waiting for him. It's our last MV for MADE! We're going for BBQ"
 
The noisy voices of the other guys and the respective stylists coming in with them. She was only in charged of clothes while some of them did both clothes and make up. She didn't have to follow the guys everywhere they went during the filming.
 
"_____ Noona!" SeungRi practically bounded over.
 
"How was filming?" She smiled, passing him his clothes, holding DaeSung's out in another hand.
 
"We're finally done! MADE has come to an end!"
 
"haha, not true. There's still all your tours! They are bound to be fun right? Although it does get tiring."
 
"Excuse me?" A petite voice called out through the crowd.
 
"Oh! Yeon Soo-ah" His low timbre called out as he walked towards her. "Something the matter?"
 
Jiyong came out at that same time, having fixed his hair and hoodie. He passed her the clothes he was previously wearing, standing infront of her at an angle that blocked her view.
 
"Don't look at things that make you sad, ____-ya." He ruffled her hair a little. "Eum?"
 
She smiled back weakly before nodding her head. Jiyong always caught on, he was as everyone said, a leader, in every sense of the word.
 
"Come on, let me have something nice to look at while i film." Jiyong tugged her hand and bought her out.
 
As they passed Him and Yeon Soo-shi, His attention was diverted. He gestured for Yeon Soo to hold on a moment before calling out : "Ji, I called!"
 
"Ara-yo! You're so selfish!" Jiyong called back, but still tugged on her wrist, bringing her with him to the last filming.
 
She looked back and saw the other members snickering and some stylists smiling for some reason she didn't understand.
 
"Jiyong-ah?" He let go of her wrist, letting her walk side by side with him. "What was that?"
 
"It's nothing. Just Hyung being childish and stupid."
 
"Hey, don't say that about your hyung. It's disrespectful!"
 
"Aish, we're practically family. Doesnt matter."
 
"Oh Jiyong-shi, can we have you here?” The director asked as they appeared. “I think I just need the last shot of you looking really sad or disappointed.” 
 
“guess I brought you for the wrong reason.” Jiyong said sheepishly. 
 
“It’s okay. I’ll just stand at the side and wait for you.” 
 
As Jiyong got into position and all, she couldn’t help but think back to TOP’s words during filming just now as they were all waited for the second shoot. 
 
“I’ve never seen you like this…” His main stylist commented as she dabbed at the sweat on his forehead.
 
“I’m like that when I go out with a girl.” He claimed cockily, teasing,
 
“No… This is the first time I’ve seen you like this since your debut, really!” 
 
“Me too actually” one of the managers stated. 
 
“Have you dated me before?” He got everybody laughing. 
 
She knows it doesn't mean much... but maybe he really does have someone that he is hiding from everyone.
 
She didn't notice, but the director was talking to Jiyong.
 
"Ah that's right Jiyong-shi, just that kind of sad look. You can look any where and then at the camera if you want."
 
She didn't notice that his sad look was because she looked sad. And he knew the reason why.
 
'When will hyung get a grip and ask the Girl out. It's plain for everyone to see and the only thing standing in the way is Him and his stupidity" Jiyong thought as he filmed. "What to do with this two?"
 
The shoot was over and everyone was going for BBQ, but she declined. 
 
“I’m not feeling very hungry.. I don’t have the appetite for BBQ anyway!” She shrugged, “Why don’t y’all head off first. I need to get some stuff from the office before head home anyway so I’ll see y’all tomorrow!"
 
They dropped her off at the office before leaving for their BBQ and she was glad for the welcomed peace and quiet.
 
As she was packing up, she heard a knock on the stylists’ door. She turned, to be surprised by the person standing there. 
 
“Ss-Seunghyun-sshi” she stumbled. “What are you doing here?” 
 
“I could ask you the same thing,” He leans against the doorframe. “You love going for BBQ, why not today?” 
 
“Oh..” she turns back to her packing, “I’m just not hungry today. and I have a lot of things to prepare for. I haven’t finished iKon’s photoshoot preparation yet.” 
 
“Aren’t all of you taking a break tomorrow?” 
 
“well, yes… but I like to finish my work early.” 
 
“Is that so?” 
 
“Yes it is! Can you not question—“ she turned abruptly to see that he was standing almost directly  behind her.
 
“—me.” it comes out as a whisper. 
 
“Is something wrong? _____-ah, tell me, can I help?” 
 
You’re my something wrong… 
 
“ani-ya, nothing’s wrong. i’m just tired.” she looked down, knowing that she might break down having him so close but untouchable. 
 
“Please… it breaks my heart to see you troubled and be unable to help you.” He grabbed her shoulders gently, willing her to tell him what was wrong.
 
it’s worth a shot.
 
“It’s just, there’s this guy…” 
 
“A guy?” He jerked back, as if her shoulders burnt him. “I’m sorry… please continue. Although I might not be the best person, I will still listen."
 
“He.. well, we don’t know each other very well, and I know he is way out of my league, and I’m a little scared… but I really really like him.” 
 
“That sounds like our song’s chorus ____-ah. Is this guy… Jiyong?” he asked, slightly dejected. 
 
“oh no no, it’s not Jiyong. It’s —“ She quickly cut herself off. 
 
“Who is it ___-ah. Don’t leave me in suspense here.” He tries to joke, nudging her to put him out of his misery, but finally, he might have finally understood what the members have been telling him for so long. 
 
“It’s nobody.” She sighed. 
 
“Then can I share something with you?” He asked, and she looked up timidly. 
 
“I like this girl too.” 
 
oh there goes my chances. He has someone in mind. Not like i had a chance in the first place.
 
and like you, my lyrics speak my heart out. I can’t stand every time i say goodbye to her, it’s like my heart breaks when I leave knowing that she isn’t mine. But my past mistakes and scars.. well they hold me back. But I still want her to stay. She’s just so kind-hearted and just… beautiful. So i know exactly what you feel.” 
 
“… She sounds wonderful, you should tell her how you feel.” she said bravely. 
 
“But I think she likes someone else.” 
 
“Who would be foolish enough not to like you, Seunghyun Oppa. You’re you! You should just try, you never know.” She played with the cloth between her fingers, knowing that she was pushing him even further from her than before, pushing him to another girl. 
 
“Should I?” Seunghyun smiled at her as she avoided eye contact with him and nodded. “Okay then!”
 
“o-o-okay?” she stuttered. “you’re going to ask her?”
 
“yeah I will. I will right now!” He smiled at her, she let a small smile back, knowing that she at least helped him a little. 
 
“I’ll let you go then,” she turned back to her things. “You shouldn’t let a girl like that go, especially if she make you this happy.” 
 
“____-ah, can you look at me for a moment? Encourage me a little.” Seunghyun asked, slightly impatient inwardly, but excited and nervous nonetheless. 
 
“Why would you need my encouragement? You can do it.” She turned, giving him the biggest smile she could muster.
 
“____-ah” Seunghyun took her hand while she looked at him wide-eyed. “Will you go out with me?” 
 
“Me?” shocked, she quickly faked a laugh. “Don’t practice on me Seunghyun Oppa, you don’t need practice"
 
“____-ah, look at me, please.” 
 
She allowed herself to have eye-contact with him again, she took a step back. Seeing something in his eyes, she gasped.
 
He smiled.
 
That smile, the one that she wanted to have for the longest longest time. 
 
He took her hands once again. 
 
"____-ah. Will you allow me, to not fall in love with you, but learn to be in love with you?" 
 
=================================================================================
 
inspired some time ago when the BTS of "Let's not fall in love" was released. Has been sitting in my archive for quite some time, so I guess I decided to post it. Not really very very happy with this one, but oh well. I hope you enjoyed it :) 
 
Thanks for reading! 
 
Love, 
Jessi