Bashed.... TOP Shot

GD⊤ One Shots

 

Italics are your thoughts

Italics underlined are Part of the Flashback

You’re Kwon Ji Yong/Gdragon’s little sister.

==================================================================================

I tried to lie down without experiencing more pain...

 ... Ouch.. that didnt work...

 I Sat up slowly again...

... my hip... Ouch... Arghhhh

flashback

"Who are you to be with him?!" A stinging pain hit my cheek

 "Do you deserve him?"  the pain hit my stomach like a ball

 "How dare you steal my Oppa" As ii bent down from the pain of the previous punch, she punched the left side of my face.

 "Did you seduce him huh?" She kicked the back my leg and i fell to my feet..

 "You S*ut!" One of them kicked my side making lie on the floor on pain.

They continued to kick at me as i shielded my face from their attacks...

"Oh... Dear dear, Are you okay? Here, let me clean you up..." i heard one of their sarcastic voice above me.

 Splash!

A bucket of freezing cold water was rained down on me as i cringed at the feeling... "What the ?! Get away from her!" i heard them step back as a pair of strong arms lifted me up.

"Jiyong Opp-"

 "What the hell are you doing to my sister! yes she is my sister. Kwon _____!! Bet you didn’t know it all these years!" He announced it when their mouths all dropped and they finally realised who i was.

 "Now move out of the way.. or else" I lifted my head to see all of them moving away and out of my sight...

 "Gwenchanayo? (You Okay?)  Let's get you out of here." Oppa supported me towards the car and his manager opened the door for us...

"What the hell was Hyung thinking? announcing your relationship like that?!"

"Ani.. Oppa Jeongmal Gwenchana (I’m Really Okay)... Just send me home..."

 "Mwo? (What?) Like this? no... at least let me take care of your injuries.. I'm not sending you his home like that..."

"Oppa~~~ ..ahhooowwww... It's not only his home, it's mine too... Oppa, i'm 22.. I can take care of myself okay?" i winced at the pain i was feeling but stood my ground...

"hajiman (But) ... Fine! But if you get beat up again, I'm bringing you home to Omma. Aish, i just can't say no to you.."  Oppa still thinks i'm his 'baby' sister... haizo...

Oppa supported me up into the apartment and got me to sit on the couch as he went into the kitchen.

"where's the first aid?" He shouted from the kitchen.. He is not giving up on helping  my injuries...

 "In the bottom left cupboard" He came out with a glass of water and the box.. but just as he put them down, His phone rang...

"Yeoboseyo? (Hello?) Ani (No)... Neh.. Haji-.. Arraseo (I got it).." He turned to me with an apologetic look and i gave him a small smile.

 "Dun worry Oppa, Just go, I'll be fine Kay?" Oppa came over and kissed my forehead before asking me to take care and walk out the door...

 I sighed and Stood up..

Ouch

i grabbed the first aid and walked towards my room to grab my clothes...

I grabbed a long slack and a long sleeve turtle neck... the best clothes to hide all these.. Bruises...

As ii stared at myself in the mirror after I got in the toilet and took off my shirt with much difficulty, i realised the amount of bruises i got

... Ouch...

 i treated the wounds that i could reach, but those on my back where left unattended...

 end of flashback

I sighed as i thought of the day's troubles...

i laid back down with much difficulty and managed to make myself less uncomfortable before falling asleep, my body tired from all the beating...

 -------------------------

 My aching body could feel the dip in the bed and my fringe being swept to the side.

A low gasp reached my ears before i felt a gentle grip on my left upper arm...

But pain rushed through my arm and i immediately Sat up, pushing the grip away as i cringed at the pain from both actions of the grip and me sitting up.. with my mouth open but no sound coming out...

"Babe.. you okay?" his hand rose up slowly to lay on my left shoulder gently... But i shrank away coz of the pain...

Seeing me shrink away... realisation hit him and he immediately pulled my left hand's sleeve up.. My bruises on display for him

"Damn Babe... how the hell did you hurt yourself like this? What happened?" His eyes locked with mine and i pulled away, unable to look into his concerned eyes...

 "I went out jogging and tripped and rolled down the slope"

-pause-

"Babe, Dun lie to me... What happened..."

Why does he know me so well?

I dun answer and stare at the wall...

He sighs and doesn't force me... as usual...

He Always lets me take my time to open up to him. He knows that if i decide not to tell him, I'm not gonna tell him until i want to.

He kissed my forehead and asked me to get some rest before closing the door and leaving me in the room...

Seunghyun Oppa... I'm sorry... but i'm not gonna say anything to you... You'll murder the people that did this... and then blame yourself for this happening to me...

I closed my eyes and laid back on the bed... but just before i slipped into sleep realm, the door was reopened...

I Sat up slowly to see SeungHyun Oppa at the door.. I could clearly see his hand on the doorknob... that was gonna be crushed under his grip... His other hand clutching onto his phone...

Dang... Oppa.. You told him...          

"Seunghyun Op-"

‘Why didnt you tell me?"  He cut me with His voice barely above a whisper, but it was shaking...

I know that I'm at fault here and kept quiet and stared at my hands...

I could hear him walk over and he stopped in front of me...

I waited for his words to cut through me but they never came...

I lifted up my head slowly only to see his hands reaching to lift me up...

He carried me wedding style from the bed and i cringed at the pain coming from my back... I clutched onto his shirt to stop the scream from escaping from my mouth...

"Bear with it for a while ..." No words of endearment but concern coated his voice and i just clutched unto his shirt tighter...

He brought me to the toilet and let me stand on my feet. The first aid kit was still on the sink and he opened it...

"Take off your shirt... You couldn't reach the wounds on you back, could you?"

 He wasn't even looking at me! He was fully concentrated on the first aid box but instructed me perfectly...

How does he know me so well? He even knows the wounds i haven't treated...

I listened to him and turned my back to him as i tried to take off my shirt but whimpered at the pain. I felt his hands on the edges of my shirt as he helped me pull it up.

 "Dang Babe..."A gasp escaped his mouth when he saw the bruises 'decorating' my back.

"Aish... Stay where you are.. I'm gonna get the medicine.."

 I wasn't planning to turn anyway...

"This might sting.. " I felt the cool sting of the medication and i hissed at the pain...

"Sorry babe... Bear with it for a while" His gentle hands rubbed the bruises and as he finished, He kissed the bruise on my shoulder before turning to the first aid box to pack the stuff..

I put my shirt over my head and shoulders before feeling him help me pull it down...

"Come on... Bet you haven't eaten... i bought food.." He knows me too well He carried me wedding style again but this time the pain wasn't so bad..

"Seunghyun Oppa... i- i can walk you know..." I managed to get out as he made me sit on the high stool at our kitchen counter...

"i don't care.." He stated before putting a bowl of jiangjiangmyeon in front of me and turning towards the fridge...

I ate quietly as he busied himself with who-knows-what... But staring at his back wasn't helping...

"I'm gonna go change... i bathed already...Wait here" i gave a slow nod and watched as he walked towards our room...

Once he closed the door, i slurped up the Last bit of jiangjiangmyeon and dumped it in the sink...

He won’t like me walking but a girl has to apologize when she does thing like this no? I slowly opened the door to our room and enter it...

His back was towards me as he picked out his PJs from the closet..

"..Oppa..."

 I Hugged him from behind, wrapping my hands around his waist...

He eased in my arms and he interlocked his fingers with mine as he turned around to face me…

“Don’t apologize… I know it’s not your fault.. you just dun want me to worry but please…” He lifted my chin so that I was looking at him.

Why does he know me so well?

“Please babe… Don’t be so strong will yah? Let me do my job as your boyfriend… Don’t make me the last one to know that something happen only after your brother tells me…  Don’t keep these stuff from me… Please…” His forehead was already leaning on mine by this time and his brown orbs were already cutting through my heart.

I nodded and at his words and he pulled me in for a hug…

His hand wrapped gently around me so as to not hurt me but his grip at the same time was tight and warm and I immediately relaxed in his arms…

His chin rested on the top of my head and I enjoyed the comfortable silence…

“Babe?”

“Yes Oppa?”

“I love you…”

 “I love you too” I smiled…

“Babe?” He pulled away and stared down at me…

“Yeah?”

“I’m still gonna kill the people that did this to you…”

======================================================================================================================

A/N

How was this one? I think it was sweet hahaha… Sorry… Self-praise …

ENJOY….

Comment and Subscribe :)