Hero and The Thief... TOP oneshot

GD⊤ One Shots

 

Think BatMan and Cat Woman okay? XD

===================================================================

My stilettoes clicked as I walked towards the showcase. It's only 5.30pm but the museum was closed about half an hour ago. The security guard already did his sweep and was at his post, drinking a coffee spiked with sleeping pills grind into powder.

I lifted the glass casing and put it on the floor. I picked up the statue carefully and lifted it up to eye level. My, My, What a beauty.

I congratulated myself in my head. I'm not called the best thief in town for nothing. None of the alarms were rung; I avoided all of the laser beams. I felt a sense of satisfaction actually, since I have been 'MIA' for a while.

I was just going to put my prize of the day into my bag when a voice startled me.

"Long time no see, Kitty." That low voice that I loved so much tickled at my ears and I spun around.

"Same to You, T.O.P." I placed the statue like a baby in my left arm as my right hand sat at my hip.

"Must have been about 3 months eh? Did you miss me, baby?" I smiled at him, seductively.

"Oh, you bet I did. Now, put the statue down. We don't want any trouble."

I stared at the man infront of me through my mask. His eyes covered by his own.

I knew who he was under that mask. He was the reason that I stopped stealing for 3 months, all because I found out who he was. And it stumped me. But I couldn't resist stealing this statue, the price that came with it was too high for me to reject.

"Oh, but I love trouble. Sadly, I have to go. Someone is expecting this and I have to deliver. So if you don't mind," i quickly did a sidestep and crossed him. "We'll talk next time sweetie."

"Oh No You don't." He grabbed my wrist and stopped me. "I'm not letting you get away this time."

I slipped the statue into the bag attached to my hip and walked towards him. His grip on my wrist tightened as I stood right infront of him, my free hand resting on his chest.

"Why not baby, You need something from me?" I leaned my face dangerously near his, smirking.

He stepped back and my smirk got wider.

"Resisting me now? What happened since the last time I met you?"

He cleared his throat as I watched him become a little bit uncomfortable.

"It was a mistake Kitty. It's not going to happen again." His lips a tight line.

"Ahhh... Because You're the hero and I'm the thief. I see, I see. It's okay." I turned my back to him and walked away, but his grip on my hand didn't loosen.

"I didn't mean it that way Kitty." He pulled me back to him and I shifted on my black stilettoes. "Please, just give me the statue."

I raised my eyebrow at him before pulling my hand from him. I sashay-ed away from him before I felt myself being slammed against the wall.

"Damn it Kitty. Don't play games with me. Give the statue to me before I take it."

"No can't do. But I can promise you one thing." My back was aching from the slam and I forced out a small smile while leaning towards him.

"And what's that?" The tension between us was high but we continued.

"This will be the last time I'll be stealing."

"Is that so?" His hand now resting on my hip. My leg ran up his calf seductively as his hand gripped my hip. I nodded with my bottom lip between my teeth.

"I promise. Now come here." He smirked before our lips crashed against each others. It was as fierce as the first kiss we shared as our alter egos 3 months ago. However, he would never know who 'Kitty' really is. And I intended for it to stay that way.

We pulled away and I smirked. Guess it's now or never. I leaned towards his ear and kept my voice low.

"I guess this is goodbye, T.O.P, Or should I call you Choi SeungHyun?" I felt his body freeze at the sound of his real name and I pushed myself away from him.

I walked away from him, knowing that he wouldn't chase after me. I sneaked into the shadows and made my way back home.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I placed the bag on my bed before standing infront of my full length mirror. I'm going to miss this outfit. I sighed as I ran my hand down the slick black material.

Guess this Kitty has to be kept in the closet and never be brought out again. I peeled my mask off my face and put it on the table, releasing my hair from it's tight bun at the same time. I glanced at the wall clock and did a time check.

It's 7 now... My date is at 8.30.

I have about an hour. I did a quick shower before coming out of the bathroom with a towel wrapped around me and one wrapping my hair.

I towel dried my hair a little before blow drying it. I made sure it curled nicely before walking to my closet.

Hmmm... This might be the last time I ever see him...

I picked out a nice and simple red dress with my favourite black stilettoes, the same pair I use when I steal. I grabbed a bag, not to big, but had enough space for the mini statue to fit in.

I left the house and got into a cab, heading to my dinner date with my boyfriend. He texted me, asking me to meet him at the place because he had a last minute appointment he had to attend to and couldn't come fetch me if he didn't want us to miss our reservation.

I got off the cab and walked a little to the restaurant. It was new and my boyfriend decided that we should try it. It was extremely classy and I felt a little bit out of place as I walked to the counter unaccompanied.

"Good Evening Miss, what may I do for you?"

"I have a reservation for tonight, 8.30pm."

"Ahhhh.. You must be with Mr Choi. He was the only smart one to make a reservation as you can see from the long line. Let me you to your table." I followed the waiter after glancing over my shoulder at the REALLY long line outside the restaurant.

I was led to my seat and was settled in, napkin on my lap and all. I was immediately served champagne and I kindly rejected it.

"I didn't order anything yet, I would like to wait for my partner."

"Oh, But Mr. Choi ordered this beforehand and requested for it to be served once you arrived." My mouth took a shape of an 'o' before I replied with an 'Okay' and 'Thank You'.

I swirled the champagne and took a whiff. It smelt extremely expensive, just exactly what my boyfriend would order.

I took a sip as my mind started to recollect on how I met the guy I was waiting for.

It was overseas, and I was on a mission to get a jewel from one of the ministers that was travelling. 'To Get' meaning to steal it of course. However, I met a very nice man at the beach and somehow 'forgot' about the jewel. The man I met was extremely normal and it felt like I finally found someone who might, Might, accept me and my past.

When we made our way back to Korea, it wasn't long before we went steady. And that was when I found out who this man actually is. He was the son of the late Mr Choi of the Choi Enterprises, one of the largest hotel companies in the world. His mother was running the company now and he was assisting her, getting ready to take her place as rightful owner.

That also meant that he was extremely rich, but I didn't really care because I liked him for his character and who he was when he was with me, not for his status.

A warm hand on my shoulder pulled me out of my recollection and I looked up.

"Hey Babe, Sorry to keep you waiting." He bent down and gave me a kiss on my cheek before taking his seat opposite me.

"Did you order yet?" he picked up a menu and started looking through it.

I shook my head as I faced with him a smile.

"What? Is there something on my face?" His exaggerated expression and actions made my smile widen.

"Nothing. I'm just looking at you. Will you help me order? I can't choose. You know this isn't my kind of area."

He called a waiter and ordered our meals. Another waiter came over with the bottle of champagne and poured him a glass.

"What were you thinking about just now? You looked so lost." He asked as his hand's warmth engulfed mine on the table.

"You. And how we met." I gave a straight forward answer.

"Am I supposed to be honoured?" He teased with a grin.

"You wish, Mr Choi." I replied as a waiter set our food infront of us and we thanked him.

"Dang Babe, Can you not call me that? I feel like I'm in the office again." He sneaked a look at me as he cut his steak.

"As you wish Mr... Speaking about the office, what was so important that you were late for our dinner?" I smiled.

"Oh... Something went missing and I had to go explain why. It was quite a handful..."

Nice save baby...

"Mmmhh, so was it found?" I chewed on a small peace of steak. He looked at me sadly and I knew my answer.

We ate our dinner with small talk here and there, the statue in my bag bugging me.

"Dessert babe?" We finished and he smiled at me. I nodded as he called our dessert.

"You okay? You seem out of it today... Anything wrong?" I quickly gave him a warm smile, shaking my head as he raised his eyebrows at me.

"I'm fine Seunghyun. I am, just a little tired..."

Tired with this act...

He gave up and gave me a small smile before excusing himself to use the restroom.

"You better still be here when I get back." He said playfully.

"I won't go anywhere Seunghyun, I promise." I smiled.

I watched him walk off before I took the smaller bag out from my bag. I grabbed a piece of paper I never knew I had in my bag and a pen. I wrote a quick but slightly long note and place both items on his chair before standing up, making my way out of the restaurant.

Seunghyun, I'm sorry. I didn't mean to hide for so long. But i'm telling you now, so that you don't have to deal with a criminal girlfriend. Here's the statue, i never cared about the money. Remember to always kick bad-guys okay T.O.P? I found out 3 months ago. That's why I went MIA. I love you, always have, always will.

I watched from a corner outside the restaurant as Seunghyun came back to his seat, eyes roaming east and west for his missing girlfriend. He spotted the bag and picked up the note I had left. His eyes scanned through it before he lifted his head, eyes searching yet again. He gave up, grabbed the bag and asked for the bill.

At this, I turned and walked towards the bus stop. Apparently, I wasn't thinking, because I got onto a bus that would take me an hour and a half before I reached home.

I got off the bus at my stop mindlessly. I walked up to my apartment, not bothering to take the lift to the 4th floor.

I fished for my keys in my bag and opened the door. I let myself in, but even in my mindless state, I knew something was off. I opened the drawer next to the front door and immediately pulled out my gun and pointed it right in front of me, where a person's presence was.

I flicked on the light with my free hand after dropping my bag on the floor. My eyes immediately met another's covered by a mask.

He was still wearing the same outfit as just now, but with his mask.

I dropped the gun and bent to pick up my bag. I placed the gun back in the drawer and flopped myself on my couch as he made his way to lean on my front door.

"Is there anything I can do for you, T.O.P?" i asked, my head leaning back with my eyes half closed. "If there's nothing, can you please make you way out of my house? I believe only Kitty is related to T.O.P, but she doesn't exist anymore.”

"But you're related to Mr Choi SeungHyun, are you not? His girlfriend yes?" I would have laughed at this conversation but I didn't feel like it.

"Ex. We broke up just now"

"Only you think that way apparently. He wants me to tell you that he didn't say anything, and neither does he approve of you leaving like that."

I scoffed and got up. I took tantalizing steps towards him.

"Why don't you tell him to let me know himself? Right now, I don't give a damn about you with your mask on. The person I fell in love with, the person that understood almost everything about me, does not exist if you put on this mask." I stopped in front of him. I cupped his cheek as he kept his stare on me.

I relished in the feel of his skin. I wished that he could just hold me in his arms, and at least let me know that he loves me too.

I pulled myself together and took a few steps away from him to the kitchen to pour myself a cup of water.

"Why did you come here, T.O.P? What can I do for you?" I leaned on the kitchen counter as I sipped on my water, extremely interested in my toes.

I hear his footsteps come towards me and watched as his shoes came into view in front of me.

His hands lifted my chin gently and I did not resist. My eyes lifted to meet his brown orbs and my breath got caught in my throat.

"I'm here for Choi Seunghyun's girlfriend. The girl he knows has a hidden past, but he loves her anyway. No matter what she has done, he fell in love with her because of who she was when she was with him. I don't care about you being Kitty. I really don't. I'm glad you came clean with me."

His face was now inches away from my face and I in a breath. His arms on both sides of me, trapping me between him and the counter.

"Don't even go MIA on me like what Kitty did to T.O.P , Don't you dare even plan it anymore. I know that was what you were planning to do." His forehead leaned on mine as he spoke.

I looked passed his face to see his mask on the floor, resulting in me having direct access to his brown orbs.

"I wasn't pla-" His lips immediately cut me off and I contemplated pushing away for a split second, but the idea disappeared when his hands gripped my waist, telling me to forget everything and just kiss him.

And I did.

We pulled away, and I leaned back into the counter even more although my hands had made their way around his neck. He noticed it and pressed himself closer to me, resting his head on my shoulder. His breath on my neck sent shivers down my spine.

"I may have been Kitty's T.O.P, but I'm your Seunghyun. You're the only one who knows me inside out, the one who saw passed all the money, status and background to who I really am. Don't you know that you got me wrapped around your finger? Don't you dare leave me hanging, not the way Kitty did. I'm your Choi Seunghyun, not T.O.P. I'm not letting you run like Kitty, I'm not going to let you go."

His whispers tugged at my heart and I felt my eyes start to get wet.

"Seunghyun I'm n-" Seunghyun suddenly jerks up, interrupting me.

"Don't you dare say you're not good for me. I can judge that for myself. And I don't want any other but you. I love you, Jagi-ya. Flaws and all. I don't give a about your background 'cause it had built you up to what you are today, the girl that I love."

The way he knows me so well is one that I'll never comprehend. His choice of words that always hits me straight at the heart always leaves me with a warm fuzzy feeling. I was melting, and I knew that I wouldn't be able to live without him.

"I love you, ____-ah.". He doesn't wait for me to reply and pulls me into another searing kiss.

We might be worlds apart...

A hero and a thief...

The rich and the commoner...

The prince and the girl from the slums...

T.O.P and Kitty ...

Choi Seunghyun and Me...

This is us.

===============================================================

HIIIII!!! I'm so sorry for this very very very late update. I no i haven't updated in agesssssssss... I"M SO SORRY...

Did you like this chapter? I hope you did, I wanted to try something new. It's kindda like the Assassin Chapt. hehe ^^

 

Thank you for reading anyway :)

 

Please Read, Comment and Subscribe!!!

 

Luvz,

Jessi

 

ps. I LOVE ALL MY READERS.... WHICH MEANS YOU!!!! :D