My girl.. Always Mine, Only mine... TOP Part 1

GD⊤ One Shots

 

I hope you all will enjoy the one shot… It’s very long.. that’s why it’s split into 2 parts.

Credits to BabyToad… My Unnie…

I’m so sorry I stole some scenes from you :( Please Forgive me :( I owe you so much :(

noodlefreak: This is for you :) I’ll do your shot soon! I just started school :(

OH AND TO EVERYBODY WHO HAS TUMBLR! ADD ME : vivviejessi :)

===========================================================================

WHY. Why do you have to do this to me..

Why does he still have to show concern when I fall during dance? Why does he still have to ask if I ate my meals when he knows I don’t and insists that I have to? Why does he still have to act like he cares for me?

And then he even gets pissed off at me when he smells JiYong’s cologne on me… it’s not like it’s my fault that someone spilled coffee on me and I had to borrow JiYong’s shirt.

ARGH… Stop messing with my head Choi Seung Hyun…

 I gulped down another cup of alcohol and slumped down on the bar top as a few stray tears made its way out of my eyes.

Why.. Why do you do this to me… Please… Release me…

Flashback

I fell for him… I fell for him hard and I’m lying on the cold ground.

He always made it clear to bully me some way or another and make it seem as if he hates me, always hurting me with his words. But I would somewhat have the energy to fight back.

We were like a bickering couple.. Everyone thought we had something going on. It was plain to see that I liked him... And I never understood why.

None of us said anything about my obvious feelings and no one took a step to clear it up.

So I did…

But it didn’t work…

“No… It’s not going to work.”

“What? Why?”

“I hate you.”

“… That’s bull SeungHyun…”

“I do. I really do.”

“You don’t and you know it.”

“I don’t love you. I hate you. Now, get out of my way.” And with that, he pushed passed me and left… leaving tears running down my face.

So since then, I’ve totally rid myself of any emotion when Seung Hyun is around and it’s like as if I never liked him…  I hoped I’d made it clear that I don’t like him anymore… Which is definitely not true…

End of Flashback

Thus, I’m now at this bar, drinking my head off.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My head was spinning but I didn’t care and gulped down one more drink.

“Hey.. What are you doing here?” I looked up to see ChaeSung sitting down beside me.

“Drinking” I answered curtly.

“Why so serious? Loosen up and have fun.. I’ll take care of you…” He wrapped and arm around my waist, pulling me towards him so that I almost fell off my seat and onto his lap.

“Yah… Get your hands off me.” I pushed his hand away drunkenly and ordered another cup of alcohol, grabbed it and walked away to another secluded spot.

“Aww.. Come on, Don’t be a spoil spot…” ChaeSung chased after me and pulled me towards him again, making me drop my drink before he crushed his lips on mine, pushing me backwards till my back hits the wall… his hand running up my shirt and it freaked me out. Nobody had ever touched me before and I didn’t want anything to happen now either.

I tried to pull away, my hands desperately pushing at his shoulders and whacking his chest, trying to get him off me… as his hands continued to roam and soon was going down to my skirt.

And all of sudden, he was being pulled away and I almost fell forward before steadying myself

“Get your filthy hands off her…” My eyes started to close as I heard someone chase ChaeSung away and I fell to my knees

“You okay?” Those were the last 2 words I heard before my world went black

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I woke up with a dizzy head and looked around me… I’m in one of the recording studios of our office…

Argh… My head…

“You okay there?”

“Hey… Jiyong…” I had to focus my eyes before I could recognize him.

He chuckled as he handed me a class of hot tea before sitting down on the couch next to me…

“… I found you at the bar at 12… I wouldn’t even know where you had gone if you didn’t accidentally called me beforehand… what’s wrong…”

“Nothing… What time is it?”

“Soon gonna be 5 … I’ve been working on some songs as you were sleeping…Don’t lie to me”

“Sorry to bother you…” I ignored his previous statement.

“Don’t be.. You’re my best friend.”

I nodded and sipped quietly at my drink…

“Oh! And SeungHyun Hyung came by…”

I choked on the tea and JiYong quickly patted my back as I grabbed a tissue to wipe my mouth.

“He asked what happened to you and I told him. And I cleared up that cologne thing too.”

I stared at him as he had gone crazy…

“What did you say?”

“I explained that you had coffee spilled on you and I lent you one of my shirts.. and of course the reason why you are here with me.”

I nodded slowly at him and turned my attention back to the tea. We sat in silence until the door was suddenly opened…

“You’re awake? Come on then.. I’m bringing you home.”

I looked up to see the man that I was desperately trying to get off my mind.

“Oh, Hyung! You’re still here?” JiYong turned towards him and asked…

“Yeah.. Was practising the dance moves and doing the rap lyrics for our new songs.”

I saw JiYong mouth and ‘ahhh’ as he slowly turned his head towards me.

I looked from Jiyong to Seunghyun.

The look on SeungHyun’s face told me that he wasn’t going to take no for an answer.

“Okay.. But give me a moment.. I want to go wash up at the showers.. I stink.” I saw Seunghyun nod and made his way out of the room.

“I’ll tell sangjang-nim that you’re not feeling well and won’t be coming in tomorrow.. but if you can, come in after lunch okay? Now go and shower and get your home.” I chuckled at JiYong and I nodded my head at him.

“Okay okay… I’m going.. Please get some rest… sleep at least more than 3 hours today?”

“I’m leaving soon for the dorm. I’m not needed tomorrow till 4pm. You sure you okay after…” JiYong’s voice trailed off and he didn’t need to say out what he wanted to ask me coz I understood.

“Yah.. I’ll be Okay… I’ll see you then…” I grabbed my coat and walked out towards the lockers and showers.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I stepped out of the bathroom with a new set of clothes and I felt refresh as compared to maybe 20 or more mins ago.

I grabbed the dirty clothes and quickly packed my mini bagpack before stepping out of the locker room and out to the lift area.

(A/N : Imagine there’s a locker room in YGE with showers for gals and guys separately okay?)

He was sitting at the bench in front of the lift waiting for me and I quickly rushed over.

“Sorry for the wait…” He nodded and then pressed the button for the lift.

We walked out of the building in silence till he broke it with a concerned question.

“Are you okay? Ji told me what happened at the bar…”

I stopped to turn to look at him, but before I could answer him… my name was called softly by another voice.

Both of our attentions went to the source of the voice and I was quite surprised.

“What are you doing here?” I heard SeungHyun’s voice before mine escaped my mouth… And I could hear the anger in his voice.

ChaeSung ignores SeungHyun and his attention turns to me.

“C-can I talk to you for a second?” And with that, I could feel SeungHyun’s anger oozing out in fumes as he mumbled something under his breath.

He seemed to be handling his anger quite well till I was proven wrong in a snap of fingers.

“SeungHyun, Don’t!” I jumped between him and ChaeSung just a second before he could throw a punch at ChaeSung.

I press myself against him and with my palms I tried to push him backwards.

“I just wanted to apologize.. I didn’t know what came over me.. I didn’t mean to do anything to you or hurt you in anyway… I hope you can forgive me…” I could sense ChaeSung’s sincerity from his voice but I knew that it was going to take more than that for SeungHyun to calm down.

“I can’t believe you actually dared to come here.”

“SeungHyu—“

 “Do You really actually think that you could just show up here and she’d forgive you? Who knows what could happen if JiYong wasn’t there huh?”

“SeungHyun…” I tried to push back a little more.. He wasn’t calming down one bit and I knew that his anger was increasing.

“You know, I've Never been in a fight before.. But i guess it's because no one has ever had the nerve to mess with my girl like you did"

My heart stops for a moment as the comment of ownership leaves his lips. His girl.

“No one said she was your girl.” ChaeSung’s brave proclamation made me want to just whack him for getting himself into more trouble.

“Oh.. But I’m letting you know now that she is mine and only mine.”

“SeungHyun Please…” i push him back a little bit more. 

“See.. She doesn’t agree with you. She just doesn’t want me to get hurt.” I turned around in shock at ChaeSung’s remark, only to see him with an icy glare thrown in SeungHyun’s direction…

I felt an arm link over my shoulder as I say nothing in response to ChaeSung. The arm pulled me close into a familiar scent as SeungHyun turned back to ChaeSung.

“She’s mine and only mine. Just get out of here. And if she ever hears from you ever again, I’ll make sure that you never see daylight ever again.”

I’m surprised that none of ChaeSung’s previous confidence said anything to rebuke SeungHyun.

But maybe he didn’t even have a chance as SeungHyun tugged me towards the car and we enter a world of silence as he started the engine and drove off.

=======================================================================

Part One Up... 

Part 2 up soon.. I wrote it already :)