Masqurade... TOP

GD⊤ One Shots

 

17172.gif

 

 

i sneaked into the room with the plate of food and closed the door behind me..

i'm wearing a dress, all preped for the party... Hair all up... but the masquerade mask previously on my face was now on the floor ..

i dun understand why firstly, my parents like throwing social parties so much...And Secondly, The pArties  have to be Masquerade parties.. seriously?

I heard the instrumental music coming from the hall and silently thank God for allowing me to escape as i sat down at the table...I quickly put the plate down and opened the drawer to reveal my work... A University girl has work to do right? Can't blame me...

i looked at the mask i threw on the floor... my mind drifting to the last few parties my parents threw... i escaped, as always, but that guy... for the last 3 parties, he freaked me out by finding me in the back study. He was tall, always wore a Navy blue mask and would just sit there as i do my work until i got fed up with him being there.

I shaked my head in disapproval of myself thinking about him and quickly turned my head back to my work.

"-cough-"

I jumped and turned around, only to see him, sitting on the couch, wearing his 'signature' Navy Blue mask.

"You stared at the mask for quite some time.. A penny for your thoughts?"

I stared at him.. how long-

"How long have I been here? I came in when you just placed you food down and was getting your work out."

How can he read my mind??!! How could i not even know he came in!

"Relax Princess... it's not your fault...it's just that I'm too Good at sneaking" He smirked

Again! He read my mind! What is with this guy?!

I quickly scoffed and turned back to my work... I hope he leaves if i ignore him, although it didnt work the last few times.

"Can't you loosen up? Princess, You can't always be all work and no play" Again with the pet name.

"Why do you call me Princess? It's not as if you know me very well... and that name is reserved only for one person to address me by." i said casually, as i continued to do my work.

"And who might that person be, Princess?"

I turned around and scowled at him as the pet name left his lips.

"Only my Bestfriend HyeYoon can call me that.." and her brother... who came up with the name .. i added silently to myself... I've always liked HyeYoon's brother ever since we were kids... but Her brother was sent abroad to study and i haven’t seen him since.

"Oh really? Only her? Are you sure?" He questioned as he approached me... trapping me in the chair and between his arms... "No one else?"

I stared up at him and immediately got lost in his dark orbs... that were very, very familiar...

"Who are you?" I could barely hear my own voice.

"Who am i, Princess? I'm your prince..."

He closed the gap between us and kissed me...

softly...

on the cheek...

I immediately felt my face flush and i quickly stared down at my lap...

"You haven’t change Princess... And i hope that goes for your feelings as well... I'll see you later..." He gave my forehead a peck and walked out of the room...

Before i could think about anything he said or did... My phone started ringing.

"Yeoboseyo?  JiYong Oppa? What's up?" My dear good friend was always at my Parents' parties, He knows i escape but not where i escape to... He has too many girls on his arm then to come and accompany me...

"Yah! ____! Come back now... HyeYoon is here! And your parents are looking for you! Desperately!"

nothing after 'HyeYoon is here' got into my head. Once i heard that... i was running out of the room... stopping only to get my mask.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Omma! You're looking for me?"

"Yes! Hyeyoon is looking for you and please... stay around, i need to announce your marriage..."

Oh great! My marriage... have i failed to mention i'm getting married? To someone i dont even know?

"Princess! _____!"

"Hyeyoon?! Oh My Gawd!!" Hyeyoon was wearing a pink mask that totally suited her!

"Hello Princess, How have you been? I'm sorry i couldn't come for the last 3 parties... i injured my foot... But My Brother represented me when he came with my family..."

Wait... Brother?

"You mean.. SeungHyun is here? I haven't seen him for any of the parties..." No way would I have missed him...

"Yup! He came for the last few parties... He said he met you and... OH YA! Did i tell you that we're gonna become--"Hyeyoon got cut short by My father standing on the stairs addressing everyone. My Mother gestured for me to stand where she was and i complied...

"hello Princess... Miss me?" uhhh... it's him again...

I gave him a sarcastic smile and went back to face my father...

"... and My daughter will get married! And i hope that the marriage will benefit both our companies!" And on cue, everybody started clapping... Wait... who am i getting married too?

"_____-ya! Have yyou seen Seung-- Whoops... did i interrupt something?" Hyeyoon came 'running' after my father gave his speech but apparently stopped when she saw HIM...

"Choi Hyeyoon-ssi! Can you don't run around, please... If you injure yourself again, It's gonna be my fault... so be a good Noona and be careful kay?" He addressed Hyeyoon as if he knew her for his whole life.

Wait... Noona?

"Ara ara! I'll leave both of you alone... take good care of Princess!" Hyeyoon her heel and walked off before i could ask her anything...

"Come on!" He grabbed my hand and brought me back to the back study...

Once he closed the door, i pulled my hand from his...

"Who are you?" My head was spinning and i REALLY didn’t have a clue on who he was...

"You really don't know... do you Princess?"

"No, I dont have a --"

He grabbed me by the waist and cut me off with his lips...

And i kissed back...

The kiss was soft and slow and everything felt so right...

Just like when i kissed....

I pushed myself away from him, breaking the kiss, and reached up to take his mask...

"Oh my God.. it is you!" I hugged him and i it felt so right to be in his arms but my happiness turned to me being upset.

"You stupid ! How could you trick me! You idiot! You left me waiting for 3 whole years... You ! You stupid Bingu Choi Seung Hyun" My fists pounded at his chest as he laughed it off while his hands were on my hips.

"____-yah! Stop that! It hurts! I'm sorry..." He pouted and i couldn't help but give a small smile as i hugged him again...

"I'm making up for it, you know..."

"How? I can't be with you anymore... I'm getting married.." My whole tone dropping to a ultimate low...

"you don’t know who you're getting married to? You weren’t listening just now.. Were you?" He raised his eyebrow at me and smirked..

I shot him a irritated look and plonked myself on my chair as I closed my eyes and leaned back.

"You should go ask Noona... She's your soon to be sister-in-law" He stated casually as he leaned on my table and played with my stationary

"mmmm.. Wait.. WHAT?!" My eyes fluttered open and I immediately looked at him in unbelief.

And all he did was to give me a small smile…

"Guess someone just found out she's soon gonna be Mrs Choi Seung Hyun"

I immediately Jumped up and gave him the biggest hug I could ever give him.

Once we pulled back... i tiptoed and peaked him

"I love you...You have no idea how much i love you"

"Good... Coz I love you too" and we shared a kiss so sweet that was totally unforgettable.

===========================================================================