My girl.. Always Mine, Only mine... TOP Part 2

GD⊤ One Shots

 

2nd part up! 

If you haven't read the first part, Read chapter 17 first. :)

Once again... 

Credit to BABYTOAD... My awesome Unnie! 

I'm sorry for using your scenes again :(

Enjoy!

===========================================================

 

SeungHyun tugged me towards the car and we enter a world of silence as he started the engine and drove off.

I played with my fingers as SeungHyun drove towards nowhere. As we stopped at a traffic light, I heard SeungHyun take in a deep breath and I turned to him as a small whisper came out of his mouth.

“I sorry, I couldn’t stop it.”

I looked up at him as he kept his eyes on the road.

I want an explanation…

But an “It wasn’t your fault” came out of my mouth instead.

We leave it at that as the light turns green and he drives off again… I turned to look out the window before I felt his hand begging for mine, interlocking my fingers with his before tugging them up to his lips.

I sighed as we reached another red light.

I expected a comment, but didn’t get any until my stomach give a small rumble which made him turn immediately to face me.

“You didn’t eat dinner, did you?”

I didn’t turn to face him but felt him lift our interlocked hands to check the time on his wrist.

“Let’s go eat… it’s already almost 6 .30am anyway.. The neighbourhood cafés should be opening soon.”

He drove a little more to a small neighbourhood that I wasn’t very familiar with and parked the car.

We got off and as we walked silently towards the café, his hand comes, tugging at mine but I rejected it and he walks with his hands by his sides.

As we reached the door, I saw the Ahjumma turn the sign to ‘open’ and smiled at us as she gladly welcomed us in.

What nice timing…

We grab a seat at the corner of the café and I see a few more people coming in after us to order their morning dose of coffee to take along with them as they travel to their work places.

SeungHyun orders a hot Earl Grey for me and gets an espresso for himself.   

I watch as SeungHyun watches me… his eyes lingering on my hand that is placed on the table as if contemplating whether he could hold it.

“What?”

SeungHyun looks up from my hand, a bit of surprise plastered in his face before it’s replaced with his usual cold stand.

“Nothing.”

I look up at him only to have my eyes lock with his brown orbs. All the small noises of the people in the café start to fade away as our stare refrains from faltering.

Until the Ahjumma comes with our drinks and I thank her.

I sipped quietly at my drink before I decided that I couldn’t do this anymore.

“I’m sick of this..”

“What?” 

“I’m sick and tired of playing this cat and mouse game with you. Please SeungHyun. If you have something to say, say it now.. If not, just leave me alone.”

I knew I was being bold but I didn’t care. If it didn’t work, I would just give up..

But if something I wanna hear actually comes out of his mouth…

I think I’ll be lost.

I looked at him as he turned away from me.

Maybe just one more try…

“Tell me you love me, Seunghyun” I was pushing it, I was definitely pushing it.

“No.” his jaw was set with persistence, his answer tight lipped and simple.

“Then explain to me all those things you said to ChaeSung just now. Explain all the uncalled for actions and words…” I’m on the verge of breaking down but I hold it in.

“No.”

“How do you expect me to continue with you being like that if you can’t give me a simple confession or explanation for you actions? I did mine 2 months ago... It’s your turn to do yours… And I pray that the outcome will be different.”

“There’s nothing simple about a—“

“Is it something that you can’t accomplish, SeungHyun? If there is no confession, then tell me right in the face, the same way you did 2 months ago that you hate me. Go on. Do it. ‘Coz if you don’t do it now, you’ll never get a chance again.”

I watched as confusion and hesitation passed through his delicate features before he took in a long breath and looked straight at me.

“It was never supposed to be like this. You were never supposed to fall in love with me. I was supposed to be that one person you should hate. I was supposed to be that person that pushed you down until you would stand for yourself and debut. But that one day when you broke down and cried in my arms like a baby… I had to play along with you because I’ll never forgive myself if I ever let you get hurt by someone else. And then it soon became a habit and … I just couldn’t stop thinking about you. I knew that you liked me and that I had your heart. But I’d worry because you were mine. You belonged to me until ChaeSung showed up and became my competition for your attention. Your attention was always on me, fighting back every time I insulted you. But once he showed up, your attention was divided. And then I was worried that he’ll take you away and hurt you. I was so worried about you all the time, I thought I was going to go insane.”

He paused to search for something in my eyes and I hope he did not find it as I sat there listening to him… my left hand wrapped around the warm cup of tea. Not finding what he was looking for, he continued.

“B-but it was wrong, because I wasn't supposed to fall for you. I wasn't supposed to care, and I certainly wasn't supposed to worry. I didn't know if I was in love with you, or I only cared because you were mine. Then you told me you loved me, and I took that as my only sign that this had to stop. But I couldn’t stay away from you. And then seeing you with JiYong tore me into pieces. But then I convinced myself that it was the right thing if you were with JiYong, at least until it started to hurt. I hadn't realized how hard I'd fallen for you until it hurt so bad that I couldn’t take it. I wanted you more than anything, but it was still all so wrong.”

He hesitated again and I took it as a chance to resay what I wanted to hear from his mouth.

“I don’t care about the back story or whether it’s wrong… Just say it.”

“I love you.” I could see that it was like a poison to him as the words left his mouth, and they hung in the air around us. My lack of response told him that I was expecting more as he cupped my right hand resting on the table.

“I love you more than anything. I need you, and I don't want to lose you to anyone.”

My hand tenses under the weight of his palm but I don’t say anything, his words running through my head.

“I’m sorry.” He begins again. “I’m sorry for being mean to you and pushing you away. I’m sorry for making you feel horrible and if I could, I would take it all back in a heartbeat. We'd start all over, and fall in love the right way. And I wouldn't make you cry so much and you wouldn't hate me.”

My heartbeat quickened once again and I hold myself steady…

Do not give in to him… He doesn’t mean it… You have no feelings for him.

"I would've given anything to hold you every night that passed and I want to hold you every night from here-on out. You're my everything and you always were. I’ll make it up to you and I'll treat you the way I should've a long time ago.” He tugs my hand up to his lips and gives it a soft kiss until I pull away.

My head and heart was not coordinating together resulting in confusion being plastered over my face.

Am I supposed to believe everything that just came out of his mouth?

SeungHyun lets his words sink in and sips from his own cup of coffee before I speak up.

“Do you mean it?”

“I wouldn’t have talk that much if I didn’t”

I looked up at him with my heart saying yes and my head saying no.

“It was a good one… But I don’t love you anymore. I stopped being yours the moment you walked out and said that you hated me two months ago.” I quickly grabbed my bag and stood up, taking fast steps out of the café and onto the street.

I walked fast towards nowhere… my head and heart arguing with each other.

Everything faded as I walked past them and I thought I heard faint footsteps behind me but I ignored it and continued walking until something tugged at my wrist and turned me around.

As my mind started to refocus, I felt my heart beat faster and faster as the image of SeungHyun became clear and registered itself in my mind.

“What is wrong with you? You ask for a confession, I gave it to you and you reject me?”

“You and I both know that what you said wasn’t true and will never be true.” My head spoke for me as my heart pounded in objection.

“I meant every word I Said. Wasn’t that good enough for you?” I shook off his hand and took a few steps backwards.

“Stop playing games with me SeungHyun…”

My head was ruling above my heart now and I had no control over what was coming out of my mouth.

“Then stop running away from me!” He takes steps towards me as I stood rooted to the floor. “I won’t let you. Not anymore. I let you run to JiYong and ChaeSung before… But I’m not letting you run off again.”

“Don’t do this to me SeungHyun… Please… I can’t hold on much longer… My act is breaking apart because of you! Just leave me alone!” My voice raised just a notch louder as I plead with him.

“Then drop the damn act and let me love you!” His voice goes up as he hands grip my arms and he pulls me into a hug.

“Just let me love you… Please…” It’s his turn to beg as he whispers in my ear and I let my emotions go as tears fall from my eyes…

How do I choose between my head and heart?

And just as if he sensed my hesitation, he pulls away from the hug to lock eyes with me.

“No more insults, no more games. Just me and you... Let me love you the way I should have long ago…” He leans in and our lips collide.

My heart pounds in victory as I give in to his kiss and wrap my arms around his neck and his hands go down to my waist… holding me close in his embrace.

We pull apart, breathless and he leans on my forehead.

“You’re mine... Only mine… Remember that...”

I scoffed at him and walked out of his embrace..

“I never said anything…”

I was always yours… that never changed.

“Don’t make me grab you again…” The hint of playfulness in his voice made me smile as I walked towards the direction of the car.

“What’s stopping you?” I continued to walk as I heard him chuckle before he caught up with me and pulled me into another heated kiss.

He pulls away and laces his fingers with mine as we walk towards the car.

“You haven’t said it…” he states casually as I turn to face him.

“Said what?”

“The last time you said it was 2 months ago… I think the situation calls for it…”

He doesn’t turn to look at me and we continue to walk.

As we reached the car and he starts to let go of my hand… I tugged him back and tip toe to lean up to his ear.

“I love you.”

I let go of his hand and quickly enter the car… not once looking at SeungHyun until he starts to drive off to who-knows-where.

He drives in silence… with a smile on his face every time he turns to catch me staring at him, which was enough to make me smile along with him and wonder where this relationship is going to take me.

==================================================================

FINALLY! :D 

Okay... I know i kindda promised a GD shot.. but yah.. Apparently the TOP oneshot / 2 shot came out first :/ 

I'm almost done with the GD shot... but not sure when i can upload it..

ANYWAY...

Thanks for reading! :D

I hope you liked it! :)

Please comment? Subscribe? 

Luvs, 

JESS1703

ps. XYtofuchicken is a little bit inactive these days.. SORRY!

ps.s ADD ME ON TUMBLR!

p.s.s.s I LOVE ALL YOU READERS! :D