Cars and Miss-es ... GD oneshot

GD⊤ One Shots

I let myself into the company and greeted the guard. I walked towards the lift and made my way towards the dance studios as if it was an extremely normal thing.

well, it is usually normal... when my boyfriend is not busy. Technically, He's always busy with his work and stuff so I guess it's not exactly normal...

I hurried into the dance studio and hid at the corner where it was seemingly dark. Nobody ever notices me when I sit here because they are all too busy. They just ended their break so everyone was on full concentration mood.

"Okay! From the top!"

They started the dance all over again.and I sat there watching... Trying to take in as much as I can.

I watched as the maknae made mistakes, the dancers laughing away... It was a heart warming sight, since I haven't been in contact with most of them in such a long time.

"Noon-" I quickly shook my head at Young Don who spotted me. It's always the dancers that managed to spot me... I'll never understand why.

I brought my finger to my lips and Young Don nodded in understanding, flashing me a smirk.

I smiled as he turned back to the group and I slipped out of the room to see if I can find the 2NE1 girls.

And no sooner than a second after I stepped out, a loud voice calling me caught my attention.

"Dara Unnie! How are you?"

"Aish! Is that all you have to say? I know we don't see each other much because I have schedules, but do you have to be so cold?" She hooked arms with me and dragged me down the hallway with me laughing away.

"Guess who I found!!" Dara Unnie shouted as she pulled me into one of the studios.

A chorus of voice greeted me... okay... fine. (5 different voices is not exactly a chorus, but you get what I mean.)

"Lydia! Long Time no see girl!" The wonderful producer stood up and I gave her a hug.

"Unnie!" A voice over the speakers called and I looked past the glass to see Ha Yi inside, recording.

I waved and gave her a smile before I turned to Bom Unnie who was pulling at my sleeve.

"Why haven't I seen you in a while? Are you too busy with that boyfriend of yours?" She questioned as she pulled me to sit on the sofa with her.

"Oh no! Is just that I've busy with my own things." I replied.

The 2NE1 girls were in the studio watching Ha Yi's recording with Teddy and Lydia. They started again and I shushed Bom Unnie, saying that we can talk after Ha Yi was done.

"That's a wrap Ha Yi! Good Job!" Teddy spoke to Ha Yi over the intercom thingy before Ha Yi camp bouncing out.

"Unnie!!" She came over and gave me a hug.

"Hello, dearie! Your performance is next week right? Fighting!" I did a fist pump in the air as the young girl giggled and thanked me.

"Why are you back if you are busy, Unnie?" MinJi asked. "You're here for Jiyong Oppa right?"

I nodded shyly and the girls giggled while Teddy just, well, laughed.

"I bet that boy doesn't even know you're here, just like that other time." Teddy Oppa casually stated.

"Please don't tell him! He really doesn't know I'm here."

"Aish, Unnie! You do too much for Jiyong Oppa. He doesn't know what he has."

"No, it's not li-- excuse me." My phone vibrated and I quickly took it out.

'8pm

From : Kwok Young Don

Noona!! We're almost done! And Hyung says he's going to go home! You better hurry back if you wanna catch him! '

"Sorry, I gotta go." I said, gathering my things. "It was nice catching up with y'all! I'll see you soon!"

They echoed their good-byes and I rushed out of the recording studio. I ran down the stairs from the 3rd floor to the lobby.

"I'm going home, it's been a tiring week." I heard his oh-so-familiar voice, making me stop before I opened the door to the lobby. "I need to be here at 8 tomorrow."

"Not going to spend time with ______, Jiyong-ah?" I heard Seunghyun Oppa's low voice.

"I was planning to give her a call today. I miss her... very much." I heard Jiyong admit. My stomach did it's flutters and I bet I would have gone 'Awwww' with the guys as well if I was an audience.

"Get going Jiyong. Bye!" I heard them split ways as the guys went to get food, i think.

Once I felt that it was safe, I quickly made my way out of the stairs and towards out of the building.

I hopped into my car, just to see Jiyong's coming out of the carpark. I didn't park my car in the building's carpark because I knew that Jiyong would definitely spot it.

I started the engine before following him as he drove out to the main road. I made sure that I was always one or two cars behind his, hoping that in his tired state, he would not notice me following him.

I wonder what music he's listening to on the car's radio...

We stopped at a traffic light and I saw a couple walking down the pathway, holding hands. My mind drifted to Jiyong and I; We haven't done that in a very long time.

The light turned green and off went the cars. There was just one more traffic light before we reached his apartment block. I saw the light turn amber and I sped up.

No.. I can't lose him at the last traffic light.

I changed lanes and turned to the right, only to end up exactly behind JiYong's car.

Damn it... I hope he doesn't notice.

We go on for a little while before I drove forward as he turned left into his apartment's car park.

"Welcome home, babe." I whispered to myself as I continue driving home. Mission Accomplished.

I had drove about two traffic lights, before my phone lit up with a new text message. As I stopped at the third traffic light, I took it up to read the new message.

"8.34pm

From:프린스 권 [Prince Kwon]

Where are You? Are You on the road? Look to your left... And Don't use your phone when you are driving! >:/"

I put the phone down and turned to my left. I saw a white car with it's tainted windows.

Wait... White Car? Tainted Windows?

He rolled down his window and smiled at me.

How...

He pointed to the front just as the lights turned green and drove forward, making me rush for the gear before following him. We turned another few streets before reaching my apartment block. We turned into my car park, got our cars parked before we got off and stood in front of each other.

"Why did you see me home so stealthily?"

"Stealthily? I didn--" I didn't even try to deny it anymore when he gave me a look.

"... It's just that, you've been so busy and tired. I haven't seen you in a while. We haven't talked in a while either." I played with the hem of my shirt and smiled to myself. "So I thought I'll just watch you from the sides.. So I won't be bothering you."

There was a pause before he stepped forward and pulled me into a big hug, his embrace tight. My hands lift to wrap around him as well.

"Who says you are a bother, you silly girl. It's my fault. I'm so sorry for neglecting you. I'm sorry for not being the boyfriend that you deserve."

"You are more than I deserve. And this one hug will sustain me for ages" I snuggled into his shoulder. "You're like my battery charger. I'll be fully charged with just one hug from you. But you need to quickly get back to rest."

I tried to pull out of the hug, but his grip around me tightened even more.

"I'm not tired. I don't even know the next time I'm going to get to see you. I better charge you fully and have a heavy dose of you before I leave" he rested his head on my shoulder, pulling me as close as he could.

We stood there for a while... Just enjoying each other's presence.

"You know what... I have clothes at your place, don't I?" Jiyong asked as he let go a little to look at me. I nodded slowly, gesturing for him to continue. "I can stay the night! Then I'll just go to YG ent. from here! Then I can spend more time with you!"

"But... But you need to-- Ohh okay." I didn't bother giving excuses when he used his puppy-eyes on me. He smiled victoriously and I rolled my eyes at him.

I took my stuff out from the car as he did and up we went to my apartment. I unlocked the door and put my stuff down before heading to the kitchen.

"Do you want anything to eat, Oppa?" I asked as I pulled out a pot from the cupboard. I went  to the fridge and grabbed some ingredients. I didn't get any answer from him and I called out again.

"Ji?"

"Hmm, actually, I might want something." His voice appeared behind me and I almost dropped the egg that I was holding.

I turned to face him and I spotted the mischievous smirk on his face.

"Oppa ..." I backed up towards the counter, placing the eggs down.

"What? I just want some dessert... which just happens to be..." He cornered me and placed his hands at my sides, locking me in.

"You" His voice low and husky.

"Ji ..." My face was hot and flushed. "I need to make something to eat."

"I want to skip to dessert."

"But--" I got cut off by his lips, crashing on mine and I couldn't help but to succumb to the force and emotions he had.

I heard his hand push aside whatever was on the counter before hoisting me up onto it.

My hands went around his neck as our lips stayed connected. My legs parted so that he could stand between them as he pressed himself closer to me.

When we parted, it was solely because we needed air to survive. He leaned his forehead on mine, his eyes closed and lips curved upwards.

"You have no idea what you do to me, babe. I missed you so, so very much." He was a little breathless.

My heart was beating extremely fast and I was trying my best to calm it down. That must have been, like our longest make-out in a long time. We never got pass making out because, I refused to do anything until I'm married. And he accepts it, and for the last 3 years or so, he hasn't pushed me.

"Did you receive the rose I sent this afternoon?" I nodded and gave him another quick peck before pushing him a little so that I could get off the counter.

"No thorns, as usual. You've been reminding me ever since we got together. Now, do you want something to eat?"

"Is that an invitation, my rose?" He eyed me with a glint of mischief.

"Yah! Kwon JiYong!" I gave him a little shove as I turned back to the stove. "Is Ramyeon okay?"

"As long as I get to have you afterwards." I rolled my eyes at him as I the stove.

"Go catch a shower first, I'll be done soon." He gave me another peck on the cheek before leaving to the bathroom.

----------------------------------------------------

I stepped out of the bathroom, a towel in hand to dry my hair. Jiyong was seated on the bed, reading something off his phone.

It wasn't the first time we shared a bed, and I trusted Jiyong to respect me and our relationship. I never really understood why he would chase me even after I already explain to him that it's not going to be easy.

"Babe, You okay?" Jiyong's voice pulled me out of my thoughts, making me realised that I was seated at the edge of the bed, doing nothing.

"Yah, I'm fine. Just thinking." I said as I threw the towel across the room, into the laundry basket. I slipped under the covers and turned towards Jiyong who was doing the same.

"Thinking about what?" He pulled me close, a hand swung over my waist.

"You. And your reasons for wanting to chase me."

"But that was so long ago. It's like 3 years already?" I shrugged and snuggled a little towards him.

"I chased you because there was something that pulled me to you. Something that made me want to be your all, because you were my everything." He kissed my forehead gently. "Adding to this, I want to ask you an important question."

"Ask away..." I smiled.

"Babe, will you move in with me?" My face must have been in a bewildered state because he quickly continued.

"I don't mean anything bad or naughty, it's just that, If you move in with me, I can see you every time I go home. Even if you want to sleep in a different room, I'll be totally fine with it. I just want to be able to hold you, no matter how late I reach home. Adding to that, You'll have direct access to Gaho, and add to the things I look forward to when I go home."

"So I'm moving in to be an object?" I asked, as seriously as I could.

"No no no, Please don't get be wrong.... I just.. never want to be apart from you for so long anymore."

I smiled as he said his words bashfully. I leaned up and gave him a quick kiss, catching him by surprise.

"Then move in with you I shall... But we'll talk about this tomorrow. We need to sleep."

"Are you serious? You really would move in with me?" I nodded as he pulled me even closer to him, if that was even possible.

He kissed me full on the lips, and I kissed him back.

"You don't know how happy this makes me."

"Oh, I know. Now, we need to sleep. You need to get up early tomorrow." I snuggled into his chest, making myself comfortable.

"Good night, babe."

"Good Night Oppa."

Small pause...

"Good Night, My rose."

"Good Night, Jiyong. Go to bed." I snuggled a little more.

"I love you, Babe. Good Night." He kissed my forehead before he closed his eyes and we both welcomed sleep...

===============================

Hi!
 
I'm extremely sorry for taking so long to update... I hope you forgive me.
 
This is an short Chapter in comparison to what I always have. This is a sequel/prequel to the 'Rose' shot that I have. You can go check it out if you haven't read it :) It's chapter 24 :)
 
I thank You for taking time to read this story of mine. I really really appreciate it.
 
Please either Subscribe, leave a comment, up vote or add me as a friend. [You can do none of them.. It's fine :)] Thank You.
 
Love, 
Jessi
 
P.s I love all my readers.