Skating, Breakfast & Valentine's ... GD OneShot

GD⊤ One Shots

I went one more round before turning my head towards him...

 

AISH...

 

Sleepy head...

 

I stopped and made my way out of the rink and towards his seat...

 

The rink was empty and it was already long after public hours... I had booked the whole rink just to ppractice my performance for next week.

 

He, being persistent, said he wanted to accompany me...

 

Pabo ...

 

He already has so many things to do and schedules to follow...

 

I sat down quietly beside him as i heard him murmur my name in his sleep...

 

My eyes trace over his features, from his eyes to his nose and to his pouting lips...

 

My JiYongie.. Why are you like that....

 

I gave him a small kiss on the forehead before making my way back to the rink...

 

1 last time and i'll stop...

 

"babe?" I heard his sleepy voice come from his seat before i started and turned to look at him...

 

"hey sleepy head!" i made my way to the the side of the rink, leaning on it... "i'll be done iin a moment, Do you need anything?"

 

He made his way down and i raised my eyebrow at him...

 

"you promised..."

 

"huh?"

 

"You said you'll teach me.. Can you give me a lesson now?"

 

"ohhh... But aren't you sleepy?"

 

"It's already 3 anyway... I have to be at the office at 5.." he checked his watch and smiled at me

 

"... Have i been practicing for that long?"

 

"Yup! Since 12+ after our supper ... Please, teach me" his childish smile made me smile as well...

 

"But you need to catch Zzzs! No. Not today."

 

"Babe... I'm fine... I slept already! Please??" He pouted at me and i averted my gaze...

 
I can never say no to the pout...

I got him some skates and made sure he put them on correctly...

 

I took his hand and stepped on to the rink first before stretching out both hands for him to grab.

 

As he stepped onto the rink, his skates started to glide and he quickly grabbed onto my arms.

 

"Easy... Okay... Put your feet in a V-shape.. Yup Like that... then you walk. Lift up your skates.." I slowly instructed him while his hands kept a tight grip on my arms.

( A/N : I am not a ice skater, I do not know how to teach. I can skate, but i don't think it's the proper way XD) 

 

 

I spent the time teaching him and We went slowly but i felt that he was learning very fast for a first timer... He didnt't have any balancing problems and could hold his ground really well.

 

As I led him around the rink, i slowly sped up and losen my grip on him... And soon, he was gliding on his own, even smiling at me. No problems whatsoever....

 

Hey... This Guy...

 

"Yah! Kwon Jiyong! You liar!" A look of guilt flashed across his face before he skated to me and took my hands...

 

"Sorry, you just look too cute teaching me." I felt my cheeks heat up and i quickly pushed away, skating to the other side of the rink.

 

"Well, i don't forgive you." I cross my hands in mock anger as i hear him chuckle.

 

He skates nearer to me as i back away, and soon, we were like cat and mouse. Him being the cat and i being the mouse, running away from him.

 

"ahhh! You can't --EEP!" I shriek.

 

"Got'Ca!" His grabs me by the waist and we glide a little further before he kindda stops us. "Forgive me now babe?"

 

I shake my head as i try to squirm out of his hold. I couldn't even take a glide before he pulled me back into his arms, now having me face him.

 

"Are you sure, Sure you won't forgive me?" His face moved inches away from mine and I felt my face flush...

 

"Awwww, Babe, You're blushing." I smacked him with my hand and he gave me a mocked pain look. "That hurts ____-yah.. Guess you have to do a punishment, No?"

 

I raise my eyebrow at him as he chuckles dissapointedly.

 

"뽀뽀. [ Kiss ]" He pouts at me and and puppy-eyes me.

 

"No way..." i turn my face to the side and face away from him...

 

" ___-Yah~" He whines at me and i sighed...

 

I quickly turned to him and pecked him on the lips before i escaped from his surprised self.

 

I made my way to the lockers and take off my skates before grabbing clothes from the locker i rented.

 

I step out of the toilet cubicle, Smoothing my outfit as i check myself iin the mirror.

 

I walked out of the girl's room, humming a familiar tune and made my way to the lockers, only to see JiYong leaning on mine, all dressed and ready to go.

 

"Gimme a moment Kay?" I pecked him on the cheek before opening my locker and re-packed my bag.

 

I shut my locker just as the security guard came over. I thanked him and he started to shut everything as we made our way out, fingers intertwined...

 

"Is Oppa coming to get you? He left with your car after dropping us right?"

 

"You can drop me off at YGE right?"

 

"But i don't drive Yongie, How will we get there?"

 

"We'll walk." I stopped and looked at him.

 

"Are you serious? There's no way." He flashed his gummy smile at me and it caused me to break into a smile as well.

 

"Okay, I'll drop you off. But we'll eat breakfast first and take a bus okay?"

 

We walked into a fast food restaurant that was open 24 hours a day and Jiyong tugged at my hand.

 

"Are we really eating here?"

 

I smiled and just led him towards the counter. I know he's not in disguise, but it's too early in the morning for anyone to recognize him anyway. He looks absolutely normal.

 

"Can i have a pancake meal and an extra coffee?" I ordered but Jiyong's hands were faster and paid for the food before i even took my wallet out.

 

He took the tray and followed me as i led him to a table.

 

"Here. I know how much you like pancakes. Don't give me talk on what Hwang Ssabu says. You're too skinny."

 

(A/N : Hwang Ssabu is a trainer from YG)

 

He grins at me before he starts eating and i watch him... My eyes tracing his features and his actions.

 

He looked so adorable, i felt like just giving him a hug.

 

I know, i sound like a crazy girlfriend... But it happens when you have THE Gdragon as your boyfriend.. However, i believe i fell in love with Kwon Jiyong before i fell in love with Gdragon.

 

"You know, you could have just told me you wanted to spend time with me. That's why you ask Oppa to take your car, didn't you?" I slowly sipped on my coffee as he smiles at me sadly.

 

"What's wrong?" He looks down and continues eating as it clicks in my head.

 

"You're not going to be here for my performance next week, aren't you?" He looks back up at me and i see it in his eyes.

 

I sigh and turn away from him as I feel the heat of his hand on mine.

 

"Babe, I'm sorry I can't be there. Please don't be mad. I'll make it up to you."

 

"i'm not mad at you not being able to be there, i never am. I'm just upset that you think that i would be mad. Don't you know I'm okay with it? I understand how busy you are."

 

He stands up and takes me with him. We walk to the bus stop just as the bus comes up and we quickly get on it, finding a seat at the back.

 

My head automatically rests on his shoulder and our fingers stay intertwined.

 

"Yong-ie, I'm not mad okay? I know you job and I understand it. And I know it's something you love to do, how can i bear to stand in your way? I rather stand at the side and watch you an-" His sudden action of sitting out of his seat interrupts and startles me as he turns to face me.

 

"I don't want you standing at the side watching. I want you to be standing with me, and I with you as you pursue your dream as well. I know you're not mad, but I am, with myself for not being able to be-" i cut him off with a quick peck and he stops, frozen for a moment.

 

"You think too much. Relax babe." I push him back to sit back in the seat and lean my head on his shoulder again.
I can feel him smile and i let my lips curl upwards as he intertwined our fingers yet again.

 

I stare out the window, watching as we pass the city. My mind wanders to the man sitting beside me, How wonderful he is.

 

We stay in silence, even as we get off the bus and slowly walk towards his office.

 

"I love how much you understand me." He broke the silence. "I love how much you can read my mind. I love how much you make me fall in love with you again and again."

 

I felt my face flush as we stop in front of the door of YGE and he cups my face with his free hand.

 

"But most importantly, i love how much i love you."

 

If it was possible, my face flushed a shade darker. I looked up at him before i tip toe to give him a peck on the lip.

 

"I love you too. I love you too. Now go get in there and come up with another hit song." I push him towards the door and he chuckles.

 

"I'll text and call you every free moment."

 

I nod and shoo him as i start to turn away but was stop when he called my name.

 

"I'll miss you."

 

I give a small laugh before nodding and continuing to walk. I turned to my watch and got a shock, But a sudden idea struck me and i turned back just as he was going in.

 

"Yah! Kwon JiYong!" He poked back out and raised his hands in question at me.

 

" HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY! I LOVE YOU!" I cupped my mouth with my hands and shouted it as loud as i could, my face flushing not only because of the cold weather.

 

I saw confusion pass by his face followed by a smirk before i turned back and walked to the bus stop, getting onto a bus destinated to home. 
 

I Sat at the back, A shy smile plastered on my face the whole ride after looking down at my phone.

 
 

"5.15 am

 

From : Yong-ie <3 
Happy Valentine's Day Babe. I Love You Too. Rest Well <3 Muacks"

 

 
 

=============================================================

 

Hehe ^^ 
Simple scenario that came into my mind :) Hope You enjoyed it! :)

 

HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY! <3

 

Please Comment? Subscribe? Upvote?

 

Cheers! 
-Jessi (Jess1703)

P.s. My next few one shots will most likely all be on GD.. i've done to much TOP.. The number's are uneven :/ sorry! 

P.s.s  I LOVE ALL MY READERS! WHICH MEANS YOU! :D