Tabi's Bday... TOP shot

GD⊤ One Shots

 

Just imagine that they are in Korea okay? XD

==============================================================================

Your POV

I opened my eyes and blinked the sleep away... My eyes fell on the beautiful being lying beside me...

My fingers went up to trace his features.. but stopped as his eyes opened...

Awwww... bingu....

"Good Morning Bingu..."

"hmmm mmm" He slung his arm over my waist and pulled me towards him, "5 more mins babe..."

"tsk.. You cant.. the guys are bringing you out. remember? "

"I wanna stay at home with you..." His 5-year-old self amazes me..

"Stop whining and get up Tabi..." I wiggled out of his embrace and headed towards the toilet. "I'll get breakfast done"

I heard him groan as i smiled to myself...

I took a quick shower, brushed my teeth and put on a simple solid colour t shirt with some shorts...

"Choi Seung Hyun! you better be up!" i called as i walk down the corridor towards the kitchen..

"I'm up I'm up"

i giggled to myself and started on the toast.

Today is going to be so fun.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Author’s POV

"AISH.. she hasn't wish me yet..." Seunghyun pondered as he washed himself..

"Did she forget?... no. she remembered that the guys are bringing me out.."

"Maybe she's planning something?... No... Babe would still wish me.."

Seunghyun ruffled his hair in frustration as he walked down the corridor..

"AISH!"

"Toast is on the side Tabi.. What's with the big 'AISH!' " she did an imitation of Seunghyun, making a smile spread across his face.

"Jagi..."

"hmmm?" she smiled as she spread the jam and looked up at him

"Do you know why the guys want to bring me out?"

"It's your day off, it's expected that they wanna go have fun" she casually stated but noted the disappointment on her boyfriend's face... "What's wrong?"

"Nothing..." Her boyfriend turned back and quickly munched on his food...

She looked her boyfriend with a caring yet playful smile… but before she could say anything else, the doorbell rang.

“I’ll get it…” She walked pass him giving him a peck on the cheek before walking to the front door.

She opened the front door to be met with 4 smiling faces.

“Hey Noona!”

“Hey Babe!”  (From JiYong)

Rings of acknowledgements rang from the 4 guys and she smiled as she let them in.

“He’s in the kitchen…” she winked at them and they all grinned in understanding..

She closed the door behind them and received a greeting kiss from JiYong [on the cheek… Dun worry] before he wrapped his arm around her waist.

“Let’s tease the birthday boy shall we?” he whispered in her ear and she giggled nodding her head..

“Ji! You better not have kissed my girl again?”

“Awwww… Hyung~~” She giggled at Ji’s teasing as they made our way into the kitchen.

“Jiiiiiiiiiiii~ Hands offfffffffff….”she smiled as SeungHyun whined at JiYong..

“Relax Tabi… he wasn’t doing anything… And you know how close we are…” she smiled at SeungHyun before unwrapping herself from JiYong’s grip and made her way to grab a glass of water….

“But it’s my birthday today…” Everyone heard SeungHyun mumble to himself. The boys all chuckled under their breath at their Hyung’s childish-ness.

“What was that Tabi?” She acted clueless and gave a questioning look to Seunghyun…

“Nothing.. nothing… Let’s go guys. “ SeungHyun finished off his toast and dumped his plate in the sink.

“Bye Noona!” SeungRi and DaeSung’s cheery voices rang as they walked out of the kitchen with YoungBae giving her an eye smile and a wave.

“Bye Babe…” JiYong leaned in to give her a hug and quickly whispered in her ear..” We’ll get him back in time.. don’t worry.” He gave her another kiss on the cheek and smirked at her once he heard his hyung’s voice.

“Yah! Kwon Ji Yong!”

Ji Yong quickly backed away out of the kitchen, with his hands in the air like a criminal making her giggle.

SeungHyun approached her, with an extremely cute jealous face.

“Aish… You have to stop hanging with that guy… “

“I heard that Hyung! You can’t separate me and my babe!” JiYong’s voice could be heard from the kitchen and it left her in giggles and SeungHyun rolling his eyes…

SeungHyun wrapped his arms around her, pulling her closer to him… landing his lips on hers in a sweet kiss.

“You’re mine.. Remember that..” Seunghyun whispered in her ear as he pulled away, making her blush.

“Yah! Hyung! Pali!”

“Ara! Ara!.. I love you babe… See you later.” Seunghyun gave her a last peck and left the kitchen and soon after, she could hear the front door close.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Your POV

I smiled to myself as I heard the front door close…

My Tabi… Do you really think i would forget your birthday?  

I cleared the kitchen table of all things before taking up new ingredients from the refrigerator…

It’s 11… The guys were bringing him to YG for a birthday lunch party which should end at like 5? Hahahha.. around there.. but I told the guys to make sure he’s back home by 7. Ji said he’ll update me on the things that they do so that means I’ll get pictures and stuff while I busy myself.. hehe…

I planned to start this dinner from scratch and I guess I have my work cut out for me.

I started getting dicing the ingredients I needed for the dinner.

 

Menu for the night was simple :

Appetizer : Mushroom Soup

Main Course : Chicken with Mash Potatoes and  Garden Vegetables

Dessert : A simple Chocolate birthday cake.. just a 4 inch one

 

Sounds Good huh? But it’s stretching my cooking skills :/

I some music on the stereo and hummed along as I got along with the cooking..

And before I knew it, it was already 4pm and I had just finished marinating the chicken and the cake was almost ready to be taken out of the oven.

I wiped my hands on my apron and started clearing the rubbish and unwanted stuff.

I had received many ‘notifications’ from JiYong and even my Tabi himself. Hehe..

JiYong had even sent me the many picture of Tabi getting bullied.. hhahaha.. He sent me the photo he posted on instagram too! :) 

 

’12.15pm

From Kwon Ji Yong :

Babe! The dancers just surprised him with balloons XD’

 

‘1pm

From Kwon Ji Yong :

Babe! The dongsaengs and 2NE1 tried to smash cake on his face! They’re crazy! They’re all chasing him everywhere! HAhahahahaha…’

 

{Many Messages later..}

 

‘2.30pm

From My Tabi Bear

Jagi!! I miss You! I just got chased around YG and got cake smashed on my face! Do you know why there’s cake? Coz there is a party! Ha Yi and Minzy asked why you weren’t around. Didn’t you know there was a YG party? You’re part of us you know.. You’re a stylist here. All the stylist noonas are here.. :/ I wish you were here…’

 

‘2.45pm

From Kwon Ji Yong

Heyz! Did Hyung just text you? He spent an amount of time typing into his phone after cleaning up the cake from his face. Anyway... You get the picture. He’s fine and having a good time. They’re gonna get him to open presents and do silly things XD  I’ll send you photos okay? Cook well! :) ‘

 

The messages and the photos sent to me made me smile.. Especially my Tabi’s…

He still thinks I don’t know that it’s his birthday.. cute..

After I dumped the rubbish.. I started to set the table.

I took the newly bought table cloth and laid it on the table.

Hmmm.. Looks nice..   

I got the utensils out and laid them properly and made sure that they were all in place before I took a step back to take a look at the arrangement. Hmmm.. Looks okay..

I turned back to the kitchen and as I guessed, the cake was ready and I took it out of the oven. I left it on the kitchen top to cool as I quickly cleaned the oven so that I can put the chicken in later.

I walked towards the fridge and took out the frosting and cream so that I can decorate the cake.

I decorated the sides and the top after I layered it with the frosting. As I finishing touch, I wrote ‘Happy Birthday My Tabi’ on the top with red cream making it stand out against the white frosting.

I looked at the cake with satisfaction before picking it up and putting it in the fridge.

5.30 pm .. hmm.. I spent an hour on the Cake.. Opps.. time for the chicken!

I quickly put the chicken in the pan with all the other ingredients surrounding it and putting it in the oven.

I wiped my hands on my apron once again and I looked down at myself…

Everything’s ready but me…

I quickly stepped into the toilet and had a nice warm bath before walking out with a towel wrapped around my body and another in my hand as I tried to towel-dry my hair.

Hmmm… where’s that dress?

I grabbed a simple and not to elegant dress from the wardrobe and put it on…

Hmm.. simple enough but suitable for tonight’s dinner..

I walked out of the room and glanced at the clock.

6.30pm… he’s coming home soon!

Hhehehehe… I went to get a bottle of wine and placed it on the table in a glass bucket full of ice.

I felt very satisfied with what I have accomplished..

I hope he likes this…

6.45pm… He’ll be back soon..

I went into the kitchen and scooped up two bowls of mushroom soup into 2 white ceramic bowls. I walked out and placed them on the table as I heard the click of the lock and I looked up.

My eyes met his brown orbs and I smiled at his gaping mouth.

I walked over to him and stood in front of him, pushing his chin up slightly to close his mouth.

“I-I, I thought you forgot...”

I smiled at him as he stumbled over his words.

“Bingu… How could I forget your birthday. Silly boy.. Come on.. the soup will get cold.”

I took his hand and led him to the table…

“Happy Birthday Tabi!” I turned back to look at him and smiled before he pulled me into his arms…

“Thank You for such an Awesome birthday Jagi.”

“Tabi~  We haven’t even started!”

“But your surprise is good enough to make me happy for the rest of the year…”

I giggle and pulled away, only to be met with his lips planting a soft kiss on mine.

“I love you Jagi..”

“Aish.. You’re so cheesy today. Come on, we have to start on dinner so you can get your bday cake and your present.” I blushed and whack him playfully on his chest before taking his hand to lead him to the dining table again.

“But you love me anyway, right?” He bent down to my level and locked eyes with me…

I smiled at him with slightly pink cheeks and kissed him.

“Happy Birthday Oppa. I love You too.” 

=======================================================================================

Sorry this is up like 4-5 days late.. I was overseas and couldn't update :/ 

Hope you enjoyed.

After this shot.. the next few would be GD shots.. since we have spammed TOP shots :) 

READ AND COMMENT :)

We sccept requests :)

Jess1703 & XYtofuChicken <3