It's them!

These Exotic Dreamers

 

You felt something light pat your forehead. You realized that was just your watch.*Ehh? Is Nami waking the hell of me again? I don’t hear any alarm today—*

You gradually opened your eyes and sat up. *I’m not on my bed. I’m not on my room. I’m wearing a uniform!* You looked around and found six guys staring at you. *It's them!*

“Doctor! She’s awake!”

Your eyes enlarged at the yell. “Doctor?” You looked around and spotted a different appearance of the area. *Shoot. What am I doing in a clinic?*

Without thinking twice, you saw your bag and grabbed it quickly. Forcing yourself out of the bed. The three active males also stood up to block you. “Yah. Go back.” Yixing ordered while Tao and Minseok nodded for you to obey.

You gulped and tried to go the other way but the other three also used their frames to obstruct your way. “FOLLOW.” Luhan grunted.

You sat back at the edge of the bed. “Why should I? WHAT AM I EVEN DOING HERE? Who are you and what are you here for? Look—“

Before you could finish, the school doctor with a nurse came by. “Song Hye Mi?”

“Neh?” You barked, slightly irritated. You cleared your throat, you knew you sounded rude. "Ndee?" you tried to say, calmly.

The nurse examined you, but that made you even bothered. “Seriously? Doc, what’s wrong?”

“You don’t remember?” Tao questioned. You looked up and down, trying to do so. *What happened earlier? I was in the lockers and these six guys—*

You hugged your bag in uneasiness. “I-I FAINTED? Y-YOU GUYS… A-ARE REAL?” *Shoot, Hye Mi. You are not dreaming!*

They snickered in amusement. “Nde.” You bit your lower lip at your misfortune. *THAT IS WAY BEYOND EMBARRASSING! First day of classes and... UGH!*

You clenched your fist in anger then looked at the nurse, as well as the doctor. “I’m… fine, right?” You asked in English.

The nurse gave you an assuring nod. “Looks like you were greatly startled. Why? What did these handsome and kind creatures do to you?”

You did a sarcastic laugh at her question, causing the six to uncomfortably look at you. “You think they’re handsome a-and kind?” You rolled your eyes.

“Everyone does.” She smiled politely.

You gritted your teeth in astonishment. “Uhh, I’m not one of them.” You confidently lied, as if that’s a way to escape the school clinic.

You stood up fast and bowed. “I’m not shocked.. I was just.. h-hungry! It’s lunchtime isn’t it?” You uncaringly glared at the six and ran off.

As you walked to the canteen, people started looking at you as you enter. You nibbled your lower lip in fury and sat in a corner with a big table in front of you.

You sighed and puffed air in your mouth, that appearing as a cute and admirable pout; guys started occupying the empty long seats or benches and staring at you in wonder.

You didn’t mind at all but once you brought your lunch out, more guys flooded your table, even girls. You gave each one of them a glare. “Yah. Mwo-ya?” You warned; that sounding like a scold.

They looked at each other then got out.

“Ice cream queen. I thought she was bubbly and all.”

“She fainted awhile ago, didn’t you hear?”

“Two words: she’s cold.”

“Did you see her glare?”  

“So scary! Eeek! Makes her look like a witch.”

“She acts like a star!”

“The queenka is probably better than her! HMMFF.”

“She’s a doll, a wicked one. I thought she’d be our new sunshine.”

You heard all their gushes and knew most of them were untrue but you didn’t bother defend yourself. *Aish. I heard that already!*

You are strong, okay? You just hated dealing with people who are undeserving of your attention. “Kay. Go ahead. You think it’s nice to be looked at while eating? Psh. Keep gossiping.” You murmured as you started eating.

A few seconds passed, another group of guys again sat on your long seat, on your left side; one of them really close to you. You clicked your tongue and drank water, goaded. You glanced at them who smiled in wonderment to you.

In the far left, Yixing was extremely gazing at you but when you noticed, he looked away.

Your own eyes widened in surprise. “Annyeonghasseyo, HyeMi-ah! Exo-N imnida!~” the fattie sang while Tao grinned. *Exo-N?* You blew your hair and stood up ready to move out with your lunchbox and bag but Luhan sat you back in place using his grip on your shoulders, firmly glaring at you after he sat to the far right with Jongdae.


You gulped and and stared at your lunchbox, not moved a bit. * GAH! IM HUNGRY! AAH! THEM!!! SO ANNOYING!* You looked at the whole space of the canteen where people eyed you suspiciously. You moved your head to your right angrily, finding Kris, intentionally (and calmly) facing your entire facade.

You rolled your eyes, ready to reprimand them but Kris calmly spoke. “Won’t you even thank us for saving you?” he glumly stated in a low English tone.