Mèimei

These Exotic Dreamers

 

“But jiějie! You know? We are just doing this because—”

You speedily pierced the fork with a small piece of beef wrapped in a huge portion of spinach, shoving it in Tao’s unbelievably blabbering mouth. Xiumin unknowingly his lips, wanting you to do that to him too. Lay would’ve had agreed.

“YO, PANDA. STOP CALLING ME YOUR OLDER SISTER.” You lowly chided. Deep inside, you were thinking about them being Chinese. *So that's why their names are unheard of.*

While the ulzzangs at the back hardly believed what they just saw. “Panda? But, only us calls Huang Zi Tao that. Er, before. She’s miraculous.” Luhan chortled. Kris too, was amused.

“Chinese girls are, hyung.” Chen added with glee. Kris tilted his head to study you for a quick moment. “No. I don’t think she is one.”

Tao’s eyes rounded as he met your knife-like eyes. *Hot was my first impression of you, remember? NOW THIS IS WHAT YOU CALL YOURSELF HOT?* You pondered as you watch him chew. He tried talking but if he did, he’ll end up choking. *Jiějie calls me panda! AWW.*

When actually, he is and was enjoying what you had made him eat.

“You… all of you and include those eoljjang friends of yours… LISTEN…” You paused and made sure your voice softened for them to understand. Exo-U was listening, but you never knew. Most students couldn’t care anymore and started eating.

 “…stop caring, er… just stop meddling with me. I’M MOST LIKELY HERE TO STUDY. That’s the least I can do with a boring life.” *To pay back good deeds around boring persons…for added effect.* “I don’t want to jog your memory again so don’t make me. Good?” Your lips tugged on a slight smile which only the ulzzangs had spotted.

Tao didn’t understand what you were constantly talking about or your attempts to excuse yourself to such handsome guys but his brain did interpret the last word, or question, rather.

He swallowed contently after he was finished chewing. His mouth erupted on a smile. Xiumin looked at him then at you in jealousy. “GOOD? SHI! JIĚJIE, VERY GOOD!” (chi: shi=it is) Tao gave you two thumbs up (slightly bruised from wushu, *and ahem*, you even had time to notice that).

“You’re the best, jiějie!” He further added, whispering this time. *THE B-BEST? M-ME? WHAT?* You gave him a sharp look but he turned to Lay who inquired him about how the spinach complimented the beef. “Hmm, Gege…” (Part you didn’t care to listen.)

Xiumin tugged on your blazer. “YAO!” He demanded in a yell. His pout pointed onto your beef. *He wants what?* (chi: yao=want)

You hastily hauled your hands on your soft hair in aggravation. Xiumin’s hand was still hanging with your clothing. *NO!!!!!!!!!!!! WHY ME?? WAE??? WAE????????* Most girls would’ve wanted the popular males to use them.

Xiumin was nearing your lunchbox but you immediately flipped your hair upwards and away, as well as his hand too: the same time the air conditioner above your table unpredictably : spreading the peach aroma around. You swore you had to blush from embarrassment.

Everyone, hnn, boys to be exact, went sniffing but the girls frowned in envy. They saw Kris close his eyes dearly for two seconds, as well as his other ulzzangs. The queenkas too saw that, their jaws dropped open and they heard what the other girls from section fifteen were rambling.

 

|| CONVERSATION OF A GROUP OF GIRLS IN SECTION FIFTEEN ||

“Then peach is what attracts guys?” one in a glittery purple hairband asked.

“I THOUGHT IT WAS CHERRY BLOSSOM!” another barked back. “That’s for Japanese girls! DUH?” the girl in front of her poker her tongue out.

Another one planned to contradict. “NO! IT CAN’T BE! NO AND NO! I CHECKED THE INTERNET YESTERDAY IT WAS CHERRY VANILLA! NEXT WAS STRAWBERRY THEN—” a girl covered . “But that’s USA survey, unnie.” her seatmate complained.

One pouted with cracked, orange lips, “HALMEONI SAID YOUR NATURAL SCENT IS—” Her friends gave her a baffled and mean look. “Okay sheesh, no more for natural scent as in sweat.” She uttered in fear.
 


BACK TO YOU:

Without you noticing, one ulzzang came near you. Lu Han and an innocent smile he only flashes to you, his friends and the camera. He, who was ordered by Wu Fan to drag you along.

Luhan stood arrogantly and looked at the other males, “Get her things.” Tao, Xiumin and Lay marveled at how Luhan was talking to them, for the first time in two years, if, they weren’t mistaken.

“Plan success, Huang Zi Tao.” Xiumin whispered, Lay smirked and followed. The fat one was swiftly bringing your lunchbox to the ulzzangs’ table while the unobvious maknae grabbed your bag.

You didn’t realize he was referring to your lunchbox and bag until they went to another table where Chen smiled but Kris didn’t.

“YAAH!—” Luhan held your wrist, but he made it harsh that you whimpered. “Oomf—ah!” You shrieked. He looked at you then loosened it a bit. “WHAT THE HECK? RELEASE ME YOU YOUNG DEV—”

His face turned blank again as he met eyes with you. You couldn't read what he was thinking, but even if you would, you just wanted to eat in time. You eyed him calmly for him to talk.

His cold smile went visible now. “You are left with no choice, mèimei. Or must I repeat what Duizhang had said earlier? Hnn, mèimei?”

 

 

 


 

 

 

 

|| Part Three Soon ||
TaoRisXiuHanChenLay