Clumsy

These Exotic Dreamers

"So what you're saying is, I'm now enrolled?" you fakely coughed at her sudden news.

"Nde! Really fast, neh?" she looks at you then the upcoming stores to be passed by.

You smirked. "Jeunggmal? There isn't any interview, audition, whatever?"

She shakes her head playfully, "It's because of Mr. Lee! He's the director of Seoul Arts High, unnie. He's the bestfriend of Appa."

"Oh. Seoul. Arts. High. So, like--"

She stops and gives continuous nods, "Yeah, like you are immediately accepted because according to Mr. Lee, your looks, talents and family background are qualified, well a big part is because your Appa's niece!" she beams unbelievably.

"But.. we aren't really related.."

"Nde, nde. Mr. Lee knows that. However, you are truly accepted. With and without explanations." she continues.

"Cool." you smile with confidence. *Aren't these signs of a great start?*

...

"Here." You finally found a cozy and exclusive looking trusted store that you yourself personally recognize.

"Oh." Nami's face almost fell at the customers that looked, well, rich. She turns to you, "So, you have your 'faith' in this store, unnie?" She tries to tease.

"Yes. Problem?" you replied, sounding so mean. *Oh shoot. Not with this young one.*

She nodded like a kid being bullied. You cleared your throat, "Come, choose whatever you want, too. I'll..buy it for you." you offered, not looking at her.

You could feel her happily nearing you. "Jinjaaaaaa?"

"Jinja." you shortly glanced at her.

"LET'S GOOOOO!!~" she exclaims loudly and excitedly while you just shake your head. *Aish, such a child. Not a good influence for someone looking mature like me.*

Clothes. There was a variety of clothes and other durable goods. Other than that, there were more accessories present. You looked around while Nami indulged herself in cute things, since she already have tons of clothes.

"Hmmm.." you tapped your chin and moved on to the next section after choosing two sets of casual, korean-like clothes.

"Accessories." you proclaimed. "Let's see." you muttered while looking through the brands and kinds. You saw jewelries.. but it was gold. You didn't have a thing for gold.



"Hyung, this one?" you overheard someone say that. You flicked your head weakly, noticing that you were just a few inches away from them. You also spotted a brownish black-haired guy trying glasses on, looking handsome *and flawlessly pale* with and without them.

You didn't mind.. for a while.

"Oh, that's cool. Have it." the other one beside him replied. You couldn't help but search on, causing your eyes to land on that 'talking guy'. You saw a.. kid?

*What is a kid doing oh.. hyung? Do they have..money? What's wrong with them?*




"Unnie! I'm done choosing! HEREEE!" Nami showed you two pretty hairbands and a teddy bear cellphone accessory. You nodded.

"Are you done?" she asked smiling, like the hyper kid she was.

You rolled your head cooly and answered, "I guess."

She grinned, "Okay!" she went to the counter and smiled as you prepared to go too. You turned around and were about to move forward when your left foot got stucked under the display's glass dividers, causing you to lose your footing.

"I'm cursed!" you quickly growled.

You almost swore you were definitely ready to pay for all the incoming damages but not and never the upcoming humiliation. *OMONA!!!!!* You hollered in panic as your back almost fell into the floor but strong arms draped your side as someone caught your before you could hit the cold and clean floor.

You looked up and saw the twelve-year old looking male staring at you with round orbs, his arms catching your mid-area in time.

You then realized. "Shoot! THE DISPLAYS!!" You shouted in horror just in time they fell, you quickly shut your eyes closed, knowing it would surely hit your face.

Then again, the same guy that held you protectively held his back against you, pulling your face into his, his hard chest. While another pair of arms successfully caught all the fallen accessories.

You opened your eyes, inhaling the scent of masculinity. He then backed slowly, all the customer's and staff's eyes on you three, including Nami's shocked eyes.

"Oh, how lucky of her to be saved by sunbae!"

"And to be out of her huge almost-problem, too!"

You heard the saleslady say.

"Gwenchana?" they both chorused as they stood you up back in balance. "I.. I'm really thankful." you looked at both of them as they stared at you, expressions very calm.

The one wearing glasses carefully put back into place the things that were in his hands, there were probably three eyeglasses and two sets of jewelries.

"Woah." was all your mouth produced. He looked at you, tugging his mouth a short smile.

You fixed yourself and helped him as fast as you can while all those that eyed you went back to their business. Nami went over. "Omo! Unnie! That's the first time I've seen you being...uhh.." she bit her lip, she wouldn't want to offend you.

"I know. I'm clumsy. I really am, I guess." you confessed, all bashful.

"Then I guess your boyfriend must have a hard time with you." the kid-looking beauty guessed.

"And you're always a troublemaker, hmm?" his companion snickered.

"A clumsy one." they glumly added.


You straightened up, "Mwo?"

After everything went back into proper place, they again, stared at you then turned around, heading to the exit.

"Aren't they going to pay for the guy's glasses?" you murmured in your breathy voice, facing Nami. Unfortunately, that one heard it since they weren't so far from both of you.

"Cht." he twitches his lips sideward as he turns around to face you. "Hyung owns this place, gurlll." he replies in his perfect tone while his comrade smirks, his head angled a bit sideward so you saw it.

You bowed. "Mianhae."

"Aish, gurae." you bit your lip as you turned around.
 

*Great. How embarrasing of you, SONG HYE MI.* you turned red and headed the counter and remembered. *Six..guys? H-helped, I mean, appeared before me with kind deeds.. strange.*

 

 


Hello! Exo-M meeting complete! *wink*