Fainted

These Exotic Dreamers

 

It was finally lunch time, you still had no friends and you weren’t planning on having one or more since almost everyone is highly doubted on playing a good one. *UHH. I hope tomorrow the aura of these beings will be diverted for good!*

You straightened up from your weak position and fixed your things inside your bag. After zipping it close, you looked around as your classmates started darting out. Most girls left, because of these ‘popular guys’ in the far corner and another group in the lead of your seat. Their backs were facing you so you didn’t even get a chance to spot their appearances.

“Oh, well. Time for Ahjussi’s lunch be brough out.” You smirked and stood up, one thing you liked was meals, not just meals, but meals made especially for you. Somehow, it always makes you less sad.

As you stood in your school shoes, grabbing your backpack up and hanging it onto your back while facing the wall, girls also started moving out. Why? *Oh their popular princes have also scheduled their way out, hmm?*

There was only you know. “Hmm. What if I eat here? Ugh, that would make me feel like a loner.”

You also went out and the first thing you thought of was the lockers. Why? You wanted to place that EXO-K picture there. No one would judge you for being an EXOtic, right?

You finally spotted your locker and saw girls crowding over. *Aish.* you mumbled illogical words as you made your way in. “Excuse me but—“ They won’t budge. You looked at what they are gazing their stupid eyes on since you were tall. Boys. Six boys. *They are probably the ones in my class? And oh, so that’s why they wanted sixty seven? TO BE THE CENTER OF FREAKING ATTENTION?*

You didn’t notice their looks since, again, their backs were facing you. You bit your lip angrily and finally detected a slight hole in the crowd and dared push yourself in. Heads turned as you made your way through the tight crowd. *Really, what’s so fascinating about guys using their lockers?*

“Omo! That girl is sixty-seven!” You heard one of them hiss.

“WHO ISSS SHEEEE?” They kept on rambling nonsense and you just can’t stand hearing even a word from their nonsense sentences that you pressed your hands on your ears, causing your bag to fall.

The one on your left eagerly got your back and you quickly got it before your eyes met, not thanking him. He kept on staring at you but you just minded your combination and opened your locker wide.

The guys to your left were now also making whispers. “I hate them.” You gushed truthfully and rolled your eyes to the locker as it talked back. Opening your bag, you spotted the reason why you went to this locker, the EXO-K poster. You carefully brought out the picture.

“OMONAAA!!!!!!! EXO-K!!!!!!!!!!!!!” Someone yelled and others squealed and you just had to turn your whole body to her. Ehem, him. *A guy? Seriously?*

You raised an eyebrow and cleared your throat. “Wae? Waeyo?” You tried to sound soft at first. You wouldn’t want the entire school to hate you on first day.

“Aniya… it was just that I love EXO-K, like Jong In hyungnim *squeal*, Sehun, *squeal* I mean- we love EXO-K and wondered where you buy those beautiful posters because—“

Your fixed and tough, usual gaze when annoyed at him caused he and his friends to stop. You inhaled and exhaled.  “Other words, you’re diehard exotics?” You bluntly asked.

It, yes, insulted them a bit but it’s undeniable. It’s true. They are diehard. From the way they are speaking, squealing and eagerly nodding. “Well, yeah…”

You hated giving things to unknown people but you just had to.  You gently raised your hand and nodded for them to get it.

“You are giving—“

You put on a little smile. “Get it before I change my mind.”

Before he could reach out, the girl beside him got it. “KYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA~” They started to swoon in delight with the prospect of six incredibly striking guys. No uncertainty.

You slightly smiled. You would not care be called the ice cream queen hence your new, cold attitude but you would be rewarded for your caring acts. You have this very soft spot inside. You like the view of making people happy but not too much.

They thanked you for being such a sweetie. “Gomawo! You’re so kind!”

“You’re so sweet for an EXOtic!”

“It must’ve been hard to give your favorite idols, neh, Unnie?”

Their over-reacting words caused you to again, arch an eyebrow high, “Mwo? I’m sorry but don’t expect me to be sweet and kind.” You smirked and turned around, the same time the guy on your right shut his locker. You closed yours as well and clung on to your backpack tight. *Sheesh, people and their highly-praised idols and fandoms!*

You turned to your left and found—

“WOAH! S-SiOPAO?” He shrieked. *What the hell is this panda doing here???!!!*

You blinked rapid times while the crowd started bickering about you and Tao’s current situation. You lowered your head, hoping he won’t think of you and turned around.

With your hopes and heels high, you blew hard and took a step forward but no—

Right before your eyes was him: that tall guy who helped you with your suitcase at the airport. He lowered his face to meet yours. “Y-You…” he kept murmuring.

“OMAGAH! Kris oppa is talking! T-to her!” One hyper girl voiced out lowly but he heard it. He obviously heard it yet he had his eyes focused on you.

“What are you doing here?” He asked in English, his voice sturdy and manly.

“Well, studying? Do you see my uniform?” You shrugged casually.

He looked at your uniform then stood straight. “Kaja.” He says to his team. (kaja=let’s go)

Before they could go with Kris, Jongdae rounds his eyes straight to you. *SHOOT! WHAT AM I DOING IN THIS SCHOOL OTHER THAN TO STUDY? TO EMBARRASS MYSELF?*

Jongdae coolly grabs a hold of Luhan and points to you. “It’s her!” People started talking more.

Luhan smirks. “Oh. Little Miss Clu—“

Before he could finish that word you can’t disagree with as you. You strode the opposite way, shaking your head in regret, but someone with good-built body bumped with your head, causing you to stumble back, Kris forwarded in time to catch you.

You looked at the male that caused your outbalance. “Shoot. He’s also tall like him.” You mumbled and lowered your head in shame to the power of ten plus infinity.

The other two beside Tao helped you up. Without looking at Kris, you tilted your head up to see who helped you.

*Mother, Father, Ahjussi, Ahjumma, Nami: You. All. Are. Kidding. Me.* You bit your lip as you saw Minseok and Yixing who chortled in amusement. “Woah! Hello there, evil doll!” Lil fattie started while his partner hi-fived him.

“Gwenchana?” A voice mused. *That ultra tall guy again!!!!* You were choosing where to go. Left, right? forward, backward?

“Yah. I am asking you if you are darn okay!” Kris grunted lowly as he leaned near your ear.

You turned his way, seeing Luhan and Jongdae who looked straight to your eyes. You took a step back and saw Tao with Minseok and Yixing. *EFF THIS MISERY! THE CROWD IS GOING HUGE. I’M CURSED AND I CAN’T DO ANYTHING ABOUT IT.*

You took another step back and they looked at you in worry. While to you, it looked like they were staring at you like bullies, with you as their victims. *Noo…*

“It’s really you.” The six chorused and looked at each other then you who looked like a struggling, suffocating patient with no choices. Kris did a slight smile and waved at your face. "Hey."



You blinked number of times. With the sight of six guys, looking at you, you fainted.