Forced

These Exotic Dreamers

   


 

 

After buying seven bottles of medium-sized cold drinking water, you hurriedly went towards your place. You happened to peek at your watch and found out classes were starting in seven darned minutes.

You ran fast to the field and almost stumbled. “WOAHH—“ Luckily, Luhan grabbed you by your shoulders, again, as you panted hard. He harshly hoisted you up.

“ARE YOU REALLY THIS CLUMSY?” He grumbled.

You rolled your eyes casually. “Well I’m very sorry Mr.12-year-old-face but 112-year-old attitude!” Tao, Minseok and Yixing couldn’t help but laugh. And as for Luhan, he looked at you bizarrely. “Mwo?” He asked in an irritated tone.

You shrugged casually and found out that they were carefully stacking all the boxes in your backpack. “Oh, that was… suspiciously speedy for six sloppy human beings. At least you know how to be organized.” You teased as you gave them each their water.

They eyed it first. “You really… bought water for us?” Tao grinned.

“Of course! For the sake of removing you from my new life.” You smirked and squinted your eyes as they continued to quench their thirst. *Cute. Wait what?* Kris scoffed and asked for his.

“I thought… you’d bring us food every day.” Minseok pouted as you passed.

You went to your bag and gave Kris his water. “Those food were forced in my bag because of my Ahjussi. They were never, never intended for any of you.”

“Including this?” Kris wagged his box in your face and bent down to placed it in your bag.

“Cht. This? Hah!” You shook your head in frustration.

“She thinks she can easily get rid of EXO-N?” Yixing whispered.

*Whatever.* You too drank your water and didn’t care if they’d express their gratitude because surely they won’t. Same goes to you.

“OH GOSH.” You hastily closed your bag and started to get away. “Classes start in four minutes and my books are still in the locker. Aish!” You murmured to yourself.

The three hyper ones laughed at you. “Mwo? Puahahahahaha—“

“Wae?” You shot them a look as you turned around. “Well if there’s anything funny, it’s not. BECAUSE I’M FREAKING NEW IN THIS INSTITUTION, m’kay?” You threatened.

“There’s no classes for the first two periods.” Tao informed, smiling.

“Only the last two subjects after the events end.” Minseok continued.

“Event? And why is that so?” You grimly replied as you fixed your skirt and blazer.

They started walking away. “Because formal introductions for first day will be held in the auditorium. The popular ones will introduce themselves and do a little show.”

“Popular ones.” Luhan arrogantly repeated. *As if I want to go there and care for your popular butts?* You stuck your tongue out, ignoring the emotionless .

“Is that so?” You nodded at no one in particular, you were just eyeing the green grass and sat back in the bench, breathing for extra air you need from the past pressure.

They started walking farther, towards the auditorium perhaps. “You aren’t coming?” Jongdae shyly nods for you to come.

You raised your eyebrows high, “He said it was only for popular guys? Why should I?”

Luhan abruptly stopped and sent you a warning glare. “Yah. Heh. Everyone is there. EVERYONE. But only the popular ones stand on stage. Got it?” He grumbled, still as expressionless as ever.

“I get it. I’m smarter than you.” You poked your tongue out twice. “Go on. Don’t care about me anymore!” You happily yelled.

You laid flat on the green grass, and inhaling the sweet breeze of freedom. You shut your eyes closed and began humming to ‘What is Love’, Kris heard it went back, annoyed. *How is she happy? She’s happy without us? Doesn’t she like us? NO ONE EVER DENIES US.* He knelt down, about to wake the living bad doll in you up.

He stopped when he observed your ever-blissful visage. *Why is she… different looking when smiling and looking contented?* Kris found himself unconsciously half-smiling at you and your hum. *Her voice is pretty too.*

Jongdae and Luhan stopped to turn aroud for Kris. “DUIZHANG!!” they yelled from afar. Seeing their leader scanning you with a small smile plastered on his usual poker face, it… was new to them. He didn’t even move, he was continuously staring at you, even though he heard the call.

You heard it, causing you to open your eyes, finding Kris’s face on view. Your face looked surprise but not shocked, but deep inside you were feeling both. *What the hell is he doing!?* You sat up and pushed his close face away with your bare hands, both your left and right palms on both sides of his face.

Before you could notice, you were cupping his perfect, flawless-looking, pale face. “YAH! ERT! WHAT ARE YOU DOING? Y-YOU! ARE YOU—“ You tried to accuse.

Kris harshly covered your mouth as the other five looked in interest. Tao found it really cute for Kris and took a photo of it with his iPhone as he went closer.

“WOAH! Exo-U’s cold Kris romantically covering the mouth of evil doll Song Hye Mi who is cupping his face! Yieeeee~” Minseok and Yixing clapped excitedly as Tao explained the image. While Luhan and Jongdae stared at they leader in bewilderment. *What's wrong with our duizhang?*

You cleared your throat and got your hands of him while Kris also did the same. He stood up and placed his palm next to your face. *HAH! Who is he?* You unkindly drove it away.  “Are you deaf? What did I say? I TOLD YOU ALL TO—“

Kris also ruthlessly pulled you up by your arms as the five gathered behind him, grinning like horses except for Luhan. He tried to throw your backpack on your face but you caught it haggardly in midair. Before you could complain, whine and do your usual mean stuff, Kris turned to expose a demanding face.

Your eyes widened at his gorgeous appeal, though he's trying to force a dragon out. He leaned a bit closer. “You’re going. Like it or not.”

You sighed, rolled your eyes and yelped at the same time, annoyed. *I hate being forced. I HATE THEM! I hate theeeeem!* You unconsciously mumbled as you walked in the circle of Exo-U and N. *I'm surrounded! Shh!*

 

 

 


 

*fangirl mode