In A Different Room

These Exotic Dreamers

...so, some moments for you guys. and a poster. haha~ i just love making nonsense.

 

 

“I’ll go grab for the two of us!” Yeonhee gave you a slight grin before standing up. “Okay then,” you muttered right after she left. Sighing, you settled yourself down on the chair where that nerd sat tiredly awhile ago and later erupted up enthusiastically as soon as she saw you. Like you were some idol of hers or something. *Bizarre geek is so bizarre.*

 

You coolly shrugged it off and looked down at your phone to check the time, since you forgot your accessories today. It was nearing twelve in the afternoon. “Mm,” you nodded and realized there was less than two hours to get everything straightened and in pose.

 

The whole opening thing was in fact ready, since yesterday. (Suspiciously speedy, right?) Most likely, the only thing needed to be done is to seat the guests, visitors and press. Also, the dresses and makeup of the three girls who, you guess, doesn’t need any makeup anymore. Well, maybe some high heels is pretty necessary for these shorties. Yep, needed.

 

 Your semi-aching back leaned against the chair as you finally were cool with things. Just normal everyday school, after this, right? Right. After breakfast, you and Lee Yeonhee helped the other staffers with these and that, since Mr. Lee Soo Man wanted everything to be, hm, near perfect. And no, you weren’t interested in so much refining of possessions, nor in helping but you can’t ignore the elders’ requests, can you?

 

Let’s just say, it’s just what the doctor ordered. You folded your arms and looked around through those accustomed bitter eyes of yours and your lips opened a little.

 

You gazed at the people in front of your eyes and saw their excited faces: yeah, partly because of the enjoyable food displayed for one and all’s eyes and stomach, but mostly for the awaited event. Almost everyone was fired up to start already.

 

You also watched Yeonhee’s back as she grab lunch for you and herself since the president was generous enough to provide food for everyone. And no, you didn’t ask her to do it; because she offered to do so, just a while ago. (Like she always does.)

 

Moving your eyes to your right, you instantly saw the three queenkas enjoying their meals by means of elegance with their beautiful, pure backs facing you in a far table. They and their gorgeous flowing hairs: alluring red, semi blon-ette and this beautiful black. Nearby, you also observed some good-looking boys, or as they like to be called, ulzzangs. By some: we mean, Luhan and Chen. Only.

 

Only?

 

“Man, where is that giant?” You softly whined and noticed the two raising their eyebrows at you, their eyes were wintry; maybe because their leader hasn’t appearead yet and they’re totally pissed about it. Maybe no? So you did the same, except you rolled your eyes for added effect and turned to your left side where—

 

*A GIANT MAN WITH DISTINCT EYEBAGS COULD BE FOUND.* Your eyes were round as saucers before but when you realized it was just this guy you were familiar with since that Gucci incident named Tao: you went back to the monotone expression you held.

 

“Hyemi-ah!!!” Xiumin’s voice rang on your ears. Now the three nuisances were sitting with you in ease and comfort. You glared at each one of them. There was Lay who appeared as angelic as usual with a dimple flaunted on his face. You rolled your eyes and stared angrily at Xiumin. “Get off.” You strictly said, still with arms folded, like a ma’am.

 

“Hn?” The three of them grunted. Tao’s was more audible to you since he was just on your left side. You blew an agitated raspberry before eyeing Tao. “I said: get off the freaking table.” You directed as lowly and maybe, just maybe, politely as you can. (You didn’t want to spoil their moods for later.)

 

“Andwae. Andwae. Andwae!!” Xiumin and Tao protested while Lay was furiously shaking his head and you can tell it was for disapproval. Oh these guys and their behaviors. You gritted your teeth and watched them eat effortlessly. *AAAISSSH!* You wanted to just screech all your thoughts now, and maybe slam the table hard. But, no. *I still am not used to them! So so… aaaish!*

 

Later, Yeonhee arrived. “Gee, what took you so long—Oh.” You meanly rolled your eyes as you detected thatshe brought four packs of meals. “Dang girl, I’d love it if you’d let me have one.” Xiumin grinned and hi-fived Lay who cackled hard after his gege’s words. You dangerously eyed them to stop but they’re laughters were, actually, good for the ears. *What did you just think?*

 

“Omo, gege! She’s like your girl double! Y-your… carbon copy! Puahahahah!!” Tao guffawed and later, Lay also joined in. Even you had yourself smiling to the panda’s joke. (Because correct panda is correct.) Yeonhee raised an eyebrow at Xiumin who just smiled slyly, kind of accepting it; she then tried to eye Tao but later gave up.

 

“Ah! Whatever!” Yeonhee shrieked and sat next to you, pouting and glaring at Xiumin from time to time. “Hyemi-ssi, I’ll put these two in your backpack so they won’t steal it, neh?” She notified. “Bwoh?” You looked at her as she placed it in your black knapsack. That’s right. In semi-formal clothes, you still used a backpack, and it’s still on your back.

 

“For later!” She grinned, eager for your utmost appreciation. “Maybe we’d get hungry… we’ll never know.” She did a fail wink before attacking her food.  You widened your eyes at her in disgust. So did the members of Exo-N. “LEE YEONHEE.” You exclaimed, out loud, and hatred was on your eyes. Oh this girl is in danger, really.

 

She gulped and turned to you with the eyes that said ‘sorry’. “Mianhae! I was just… starving… because our breakfast was just… y’know… small.” She murmured, scared for her weak life.

 

You observed them for a second or two. Tao, on your left, Yeonhee was on your right side, Xiumin and Lay were in front of you and the Luhan and the Chen can be noted from the corner of your eyes. You breathed in and out, just for further soothing of your almost-everyday-bothered nerves.

 

You stared at the meal in front of you and looked around. Just as you were about to open it, a well-known visage was seen from a small mirror in the backstage; an unseen mirror that reflects a tall person’s face on the exit door of the backstage. You tried opening your mouth to call for a name but no sound came out.

 

You gently slammed the table and shot up. The four others stared at you. “Hyemi-ah, mworago?” Lay cautiously asked. Xiumin continued on his food and wished for the best, even if it was evil. Tao was tugging on your sleeve to make you sit back. *It’s him.*

 

“Hyemi-ssi, please sit down and eat,” Yeonhee chided and you quickly turned to her. “A-ah, I-I mean…you know—” “He’s here.” You calmly declared. They looked at you in bafflement. NEVER have they seen you act like this. Well, your manners were still the same but the pitch of your voice kind of sounded worried and frustrated.

 

Still, no one understood.

 

“WHO’S HERE?” Xiumin’s eyes rounded like his face. “Who?” Lay was really curious now and from afar, Luhan and Chen were also wondering why you stood up and said someone arrived. You rolled your eyes and transferred your view to the door, he was no longer there. *Shoot. He’s gone. He’s needed for all I care! UGH.*

 

Without further ado, you hastily got out from the table and ran out. Because you felt like doing so. And your knapsack was hanging from your back as you carefully ran.

 

“So…” Xiumin glanced at the three in front of him. “I guess it’s mine?” He grinned widely and snatched your food. “YAH! MINSEOK-I/EH!” Yeonhee hollered. “Don’t you yah me!” He poked his tongue out and enjoyed the two meals for him. Yeonhee just pouted, she knew she shouldn’t go after you. You’d be furious if she’ll mess with your business and that she has no right to get angry to these popular boys.

 

 

 


 

 

 

“Kris!?” You whispered for the first and only time after a minute of walking. You critically furrowed your eyebrows and kicked the trash can in front of you. *AISH!! Where is he, now?*You stopped walking and looked around, you were now in an isolated hallway where no one is around.

 

*Crap. I didn’t know there were places like this.* It was a little bit dark in the area you were in and the aura of the place felt shadowy and frightening. There was a even door behind you that you failed to notice.

 

You groaned in infuriation and regretted why you had stepped out and followed whatever your stupid instincts told you. *What is that man doing to me...? I mean, to the opening? AISH! JINJA!?* You gritted your teeth in anger and prepared to trudge out.

 

Before you could walk out, a pair of strong hands caught your waist and pulled you inside a room, the room behind you. Your eyes widened in alert and looked down at the slender and milky fingers, you tried to scream but everything was swift. The door closed in the twinkling of an eye and the person behind you was leaning against it, with his hands still on your waist.

 

You tried to be calm as possible and not make a huge fuss because somehow, the hold was reassuring. “Who-who is it?” You asked almost tranquilly, still looking at the persons’s beautiful hands. The human being smiled and spoke in a husky tone, “It’s just me.” You blinked rapidly because the voice sounded really familiar, “Me who!?”

 

He pulled you nearer that your backpack bumped with his body. “Kris.” He simply answered. His tone was warm so you found yourself nodding, you eyes widened. *WHY AM I NODDING?* “Yah.” You gulped and prepared to reprimand him about this and that but halted when he covered your mouth with his right hand and pulled both of you down.

 

You were now sitting between Kris’ legs with your knees propped up. The place felt so eerie but his hands around you and his needed presence on your back felt really calming. “Where are we?” Your way of speaking coldly demanded for answers as you slapped his hands off your waist. He flinched but didn’t move an inch. “In a storage room.”

 

Looking around, you saw several boxes of these and those that you never tried to recognize. “Why did you not enter the backstage? The others are…looking for you.” He smirked, “Really?” He softly asked and pulled you nearer but not closer. (Do you even know what that means?)

 

You rolled your eyes and folded your arms, “Don’t know. I guess. Tch.” You looked away and thought of something else, something serious to stop yourself from slaughtering this guy.

 

A frown formed on his face. *She NEVER blushes and goes mad when I’m around. This girl is like immune to good-looking guys or is that what I think?* He rested the back of his head on the door, it was dark inside but there was a window that lighted up the whole room.

 

For three minutes both of you stayed mute. No one tried to speak because the atmosphere was quite awkward. Well, that’s what you think. Kris was NEVER the type of guy to be awkward; because often, to girls, he was frank. And as widely known, he and his pride was growing every single day. He didn’t even figure out what made him weak yesterday when he bent down and squeezed you in his quivering arms.

 

In a while, your tummy rumbled and that signaled you were dead hungry. And to make things worse, Kris’ was still holding your waist. *Heck no this is so not happening.* Your whole face dropped in panic and mortification. “Eottokae?” You whispered inaudibly.

 

Kris tried suppressing his laughter but another rumble made its’ way. Even louder. *NOOOO!* You wanted to howl now. Kris couldn’t contain it anymore and expressed his amusement out, laughing noisily that you reddened in shame. You didn’t know how to utter anymore. You wanted to defend yourself but you were too busy absorbing the events.

 

You wrecked your brain for solutions but none was pictured out by your mind. With Kris around or close, it’s like you were prone to being ham-fisted, truly unfortunate and puny.

 

Seconds after, another rumble could be heard. THIS TIME, you were positive it wasn’t from your stomach. Gradually, you turned to Kris who stopped laughing. Now, you were sure it was him. “HAH! HEAR THAT? KARMA HIT YOU BACK!” You chortled and pressed your fist onto your lips to hold back any laugh that might escape.

 

For some strange cause, Kris didn’t feel like being horrified, neither ashamed. Your face was dim and he couldn’t see it but your eyes twinkled in some cute way and he was certain there was a smile present on those curving lips of yours.

 

Without you noticing it, Kris laid his eyes on you, examining this once-in-a-blue-moon side of you; which was still mean. (A/N: everything is hard to explain. orz) He started to lean in, yes, just inspecting your face when you suddenly blurted out, “I think there’s lunch in my bag. Feed your hungry bird.” You calmly stated.

 

He got back to his senses and opened your bag without hesitation as you turn around, not anymore facing him. “Oh. Says the one whose stomach grumbled twice.” He simply spat while you again fold your arms and hiss incoherent words.

 

A smile appeared on his face. “Glad there’s two...” he paused and continued with a cocky but still, somehow, cold tone, “…so I don’t have to feed you.” He said. *Oh, what am I thinking? Any boy would desire to feed you!* He thought. “W-what?” You didn’t understand what he said. *Oh gosh, he’s thinking of me now like I’m some gruesome eater!* “How…schocking.” He commented. “THAT’S NOT ME WHO PUT IT THERE.” You immediately objected. *It’s Lee Yeonhee, you narcissistic prince!!*

 

You smiled by what you thought. N A R C I S S I S T I C. But he’s not a prince, okay? He smiled with all his own dreamy and unbelievable thoughts. “Wow. It’s like fate.” He suddenly said.

 

 

 


 

 


(≧∇≦)/
// HyeRis FTW. I hope you liked this chapter. School tomorrow. Kbyes! (:
Subscribers are welcomed. Comments are loved. V^_^V