Queenkas

These Exotic Dreamers

 

You were holding onto your ice cream stick as you marched to the lockers. “Why is sixty seven so far?” You asked your food as if it talked.

For some reason, you liked it better when you are rambling nonsense and emotions either with an inanimate object or with a quiet male. They are those that don’t judge the way you look when you’re crying or don’t react with whatever you are ranting about.

The introductions or talent exhibition finally ended. Everyone had a twenty minute break or so before breaking into the last two subjects for the first day. The first thing you did was race out so no one could see you and buy the best flavor of newly delivered ice cream.

“Ah, here finally.” You smiled and slid your combination in. No one was around except for you, your clicking heels and your cold treat. *Everyone is probably clinging onto their talented oppas.*

You placed your morning books and lunchboxes inside as you placed the not-yet-dripping ice cream on your mouth. *I’ll just get it before I go home. It looks so messy in my bag.* You then realized the last subjects doesn’t need a book so you planned on closing it at once then proceed to your room immediately.

You closed your locker and turned to your right—

“OOMF—Oash!” You looked down as your bag flew down the floor. People coming in were clearly snickering.

Angrily, with high-arched eyebrows, you grabbed your bag and stood up in a rush, ready to face whoever caused your misfortune. You removed your ice cream from your mouth, placing it in hand.

“You—“

It was Kris and his blank state. “Me?” He whispered lowly.

You pressed your lips in disappointment. *It would’ve been better if it was someone easy to yell on but this guy is pretty popular.* You shook your head and headed out to your classroom.

You could feel the puzzled wrath of him and s. Girls were also putting their nasty looks on you but you went pass them with confidence.

Before you could arrive on the building, a group of rich-looking girls blocked your way. There were three of them, and like you, they had no bangs to show. They too, had flawless faces. Well, maybe some parts of their facades are covered up.

You all gave them a calm look as you continued to eat the small treat in hand. “You know, you shouldn’t obstruct someone’s path.”

One of the girls who looked like the leader, in the middle, leaned close to you. She was just a bit taller than you. Why? Possibly because of her four-inched wedges. “We’re queenkas.”

“Does that… explain why you can trap anyone in this school?” You firmly asked as you threw your ice cream stick on the trash bin nearby.

She smirked, amused. Her associates also laughed in awe. You realized one of them was the same lady that hurt you in the Gucci store. *Oh, her attitude fits here.*

Students stopped and looked at you with the team of popular ladies. You could barely hear their whispers since your eyes were focused on the nonsense these girls in front of you were rambling.

“What do you want?” You asked, trying to be *cough* polite enough.

“Exo. Both U and N.” They at the same time smiled while you felt numb at their words. *Like, seriously?*

Your eyes twitched in response. “Have them. Oh and include K if you WANT, dear queen-cuss.” You obviously tried to pronounce wrong. They bite their glossy and plumpy lips in displeasure. “Of course we’ll do.”

You tried to overcome their way of blocking but they won’t just let you. “What are you doing?” One with short blonde hair and clearly heavy BB Cream questioned.

You gave them a befuddled look. “I think it’s the other way around. WHAT ARE YOU DOING?”

All of them stopped their playful acts and raised eyebrows at you. “Woaah! Wait up, girl. Who are you talking back like that to US?” The leader asked, amused.

“Song Hye Mi. I’m not talking back. Well, technically speaking…” You paused and inhaled for some get-ready-for-what-you-are-saying air. They all looked at you in fury and irritation. “…I was verbalizing what I’m supposed to speak out and this act of you and your friends—“

More students were whispering in awe. “Mian. She doesn’t know what she’s doing.” Tao grabs your wrist while you flinch in return. Lay and Xiumin stood by your sides. *GREAT. Like this actually will make things better. Justtt greaaat.*

“O-oppa…” they stuttered as they looked at Exo-N unbelievably. “What’s with you... and the girl?” The same one from the last incident at Gucci croaked with wide eyes.

You tried to escape from the further trouble you’re entering but Tao replied giddily. “Nothing, actually! I don’t think you’re minding US, being very, very nice, eh?” Lay and Minseok nodded with an approving smirk.

“W-well no…” They gave their sly smiles and flirty moves.

“Ew. Ew. Ew. Dirtbags and their filthy flicks.” You muttered. Good thing they were preoccupied with their oppas that they didn’t hear it. The Gucci chick with the happy and slightly irritated Tao. The older bugging the hell out of the eldest. Lay and the coverage doll.

“Hye Mi. You should, uhm, at least know THE QUEENKAS.” Minseok winked like he’s faking what he said. Well, he is. Isn’t he?

(A/N: from left to right, m’kay? GOOD andand, i have nothing against Girls Generation/SNSD or even TaeTiSeo/TTS, okay? I FREAKING LOVE THEM. I just wanted the names to be easily remembered. Arraji? ^.^)

“This is Tiffany.” Lay started with the one with short, blonde hair. You nodded heartlessly and boringly while she unrealistically showed a little smile but later on, did an eyesmile. *Wow. It’s pretty…wicked.*

Tao grinned, still holding you. “This one is Sunny. Hyemi, you…uhm… already know her right?” She nodded eagerly with her short frame on heels. *Maybe she isn’t bad…at all. Her names states it.* You sighed before you could nod in return.

“Jessica. This is their…erm, leader. Their el-oldest.” Everyone tried not to guffaw despite the two year gap of her and her groupmates. “She actually is the oldest in the entire school… so be careful.” He whispered the last part in a tease.

“Hey. We’re pretty much all well-to-do. And, we are seniors. We’re the queenkas. If you ever dare sprout nonsense in front, at our back or in all sides and angles of our wide-ranged territory, hmph, good luck.” She ended her declaration with a smirk and at the same time, warned everyone (yes not only you) as if that sounded like martial law to poor juniors and lower classes.

You stiffened at Jessica’s words but you of course, did not show it. Instead, you looked at them oddly. As if their extinct animals. “Names are bizarre. Are you foreigners?” You dared ask.

“Nde. Tiffany Hwang. Sunny Lee. Jessica Jung.” Tiffany answered as she flased a bright and not-so-genuine smile. The two nodded. Sunny spoke up first after the little, unwated know-and-not-greet. "Heard you too, also is a foreigner. English name, girl?"

“Hayley. Kay? Go on, talk.”

 

 You slowly but surely removed Tao’s grip off from your wrist.

You gradually got away from their crowd but not too far. Soon after a few more steps, you bumped onto someone. You turned around. “Kris?” He rolled his eyes. "Hayley.." he murmured. *Omo, he heard?*

You actually liked the way he was rejecting you. You looked at him companions who also looked away. You smirked in rejoice but Luhan and Chen found it different, in a way.

“Gege, why is she…?” Chen elbowed Luhan who shrugged his shoulders off.

You dramatically put on a Oh-I’m-So-Sawrreee-Your-Highness look at him for a split second, or maybe shorter than that. “Mian.” You bowed very shortly and ran off to your room in the building, passing by the three popular ladies fastly.

“OMYGAAWD. Did you see that, unnie?” Tiffany pouted incredulously.

“S-she—she! SHE BUMPED ON KRIS OPPA!” Sunny screeched. They neared Exo-U who put their palms out, signaling that they’re unquestionably okay because they would certainly ask if they are. They started heading the building.

“She didn’t even apologize…hard.” The third one sighed, unpleased. Exo-N also proceeded to their rooms with the queenkas in their sticky sides.

“She didn’t even get on her cold knees and dare express regret and apology!” Jessica yelled and smirked as if there was a plan to be made out.

Sunny nodded enthusiastically. “Oppa should have kicked her or slapped her!”

“Well… he’s not the type to do one! He’s, I mean they’re… unaffectionate and detached.”

 

“She’s…unbelievable.” Lay whispered.

“It’s the first time?” Tao’s eyes and eyebags rounded like the panda he is. “Seriously? The first time Wu Fan gets uncared…b-by a girl? PUAHAHA! I like that Hye Mi one.” He whispered.

 

As you sat on the empty room alone(since you’re really early, and possibly incredibly ahead if not for the little event that happened earlier), you tried to find a seat where no one could actually recognize you and your unexplainable condition. Biting your lip, you pulled your phone out and submerged your wandering mind into Exo-K’s What is Love.

D.O. was already starting his line, ‘Girl, I can’t explain what I feel’. You sighed and looked at their photo that Nami used as your wallpaper. “Me too boy, I can’t explain what I’m feeling, suffering, undergoing and starting but one thing is for sure: my junior life won’t be good. I have predicted it.”