The Panda's Plan

These Exotic Dreamers

 

Finally arriving the school with four minutes left before the bell rings, you swiftly made your way to the lockers: where all six of outlandish boys are busily getting their books. *WHY AM I PLACED IN THE CENTER? Like a freaking divider!?*

From behind, all of them could feel your presence. Xiumin and Tao was about to spin around and surprise you but Kris glanced at them, relaxed and looking after their behavior upon you. Something Kris never does for the past two years.

They stopped their plans. “It looks like dui—er, Kris ge—I mean Kris is reprimanding us, doesn’t it?”  Tao softly spoke. Xiumin gave a short look but nodded. “Like the leader he is two years ago, right? CREEEEEPEEEY.”

Hoping you wouldn’t get noticed, you cautiously crept onto yours and opened it stiffly. You collected all needed books and closed it with ease.  You turned around and victoriously exploded on a smirk. *Splendid, ninja-way to start.*

Kris closed his, the same time with Lay’s on the far left. They shortly meet eyes then he follow you head out the lockers. Luhan sighed. “Kris?”  He nodded once and headed them to their own areas.

Xiumin scowled. “TELL ME: what’s in that girl that makes us feel…”

“…attached to the ulzzangs?” Lay continued. Tao cheerlessly nodded. “That’s supposed to be bad, right?”

Lay sarcastically laughed. “Of course, maknae. It’s a fight that cannot be forgotten. Their prides are taller than Kris’ height! THEY WON’T FORGIVE OR ASK FOR UTMOST CLEMENCY.”

“But…isn’t it our fault?” Tao suggests, heartrending of the time when they had a big fight with the other three.

The bell unexpectedly rang. “No. The bells says no.”

“THEN THE BELL IS AWFUL!” Xiumin roared.

“I wanted us together though…” Tao stayed at Xiumin’s left side while Lay was on his right. “That’s impossible now. They are now so different. I mean, we are both different.” Lay sadly grumbled.

“I HAVE AN IDEA!” Tao hollered excitedly after they briskly enter the building. Lay and Xiumin gave him a ‘could-you-repeat-that?’ look. Tao sighed, yet expressions still high. “I said, I have a bright, bright, amazing, and clever idea. Wow, hmm, I’m beyond awesome. Buing~ Buing~”

“Really? Other than wushu and exercise, there’s something you know?” Lay urgently elbowed him. Now, he was also smiling.  “YIXING GEGE! I thought you were peacefully annoying?” Tao whined. He smiled, showing his God-given dimple.

Xiumin instantly was infected with the liveliness. After all, he’s the oldest. “What is it, maknae? TELL MINSEOK HYUNG, TELL ME!” Tao looked at Lay who gave him an approving nod. “Speak.”

— What they didn’t know was Exo-U was still right behind them, but not clear and obvious to their sight. They were listening. “What is that big panda hushing?” Luhan impatiently stared at them with an innocent face on.

“I think I will like the plan.” Chen stated. “What? The maknae has good plans!” He defended. Luhan blinked at him “Yah… you want to bring back the group? C’mon it has been two years!”

Kris raised his arm up, warning them. “It can’t be bad.”  “Duizhang? They’re childish.” Luhan commented.  “We used to be one, you know?” Chen rolled his eyes. Luhan secretly agreed. He did, maybe ninety-seven percent of him did. —

Tao was positive they’d like it. “Actually, it includes Hye Mi.”

With that, all other five pair of eyes rounded in wonder. Lay stuttered. “Y-you mean—“  “EVIL DOLL?”  Xiumin snapped.

*What are they up to with her?* Kris thought the same time with his folks.

“Yep!” Tao beamed. “She’s the key to us joint. Hihihihi~ Buing~ Buing~”

Kris’ mouth tugged on a small smile. *Maknae will always be maknae. Aish, Huang Zi Tao.*

“H-how?” Xiumin and Lay leaned in as they whispered. “We’ll transfer to her section. Just watch. Exo-U will also do the same!” He winked.

The other three who did eavesdropping rolled their eyes. “Oh c’mon! Duizhang! What did he say?” Chen nagged.

“Oh of course! You know I’m Soo Man’s adorable panda. He won’t decline me! Hehe~ Buing—“

“STOP IT ALREADY! We’re late. But no—“ Lay grabbed his fist and Xiumin’s flawless hand, immediately heading to the director’s office.

“Don’t tell me…”

“No. Let’s go in already. Enough of the troublemakers.” Kris and his friends arrived at their rooms. Girls secretly flashed giddy smiles. The teacher was there. They bowed. “Oh, Exo-U. Come in!” She sweetly squeaked.

All of them, yes, this includes the Lu Han, were busy with their own concepts, ideas and beliefs. *What are the irritants up to? Someone tell me. Oh, on second thought, no. I won’t listen. Unless if you’re Hye--*

“Kris? Do you have something to reveal to the whole class?” Kris felt his ears redden. He never was absorbed in too much thinking. All heads were turned to him. Luhan and Chen beside him felt awkward.

Kris coolly shrugs. He shook his head in dismay of himself. “OKAY, eyes here, all.” Their heads went back to the board. But some flirts preferred on spending their time on Kris over studies.

“You’re really pondering over ‘the panda’s plan’?” Luhan delicately smacked his leader. “Duizhang?”

“I just hope they’re not playing with fire.” Kris murmured. “Or invent disaster by doing something foolish?” Chen noted, being the walking dictionary he is. They nodded.

“Let’s just watch with careful eye, erm, right duizhang?”  Luhan put on his innocent look and listened to their early morning lecture.

AS FOR YOU:

Class went all good for you. And as what you hoped, all of your classmates changed. They were more attentive since lessons firmly started. “Ah, just how I expect~”

Girls still wanted to be friends with you, and you absolutely had no idea why. While boys glance at you once in awhile. *Don’t care, don’t mind.*

You pouted boringly as the first teacher went out, and you completely could not believe your own eyes. Tao, Xiumin and Lay were getting inside your room, nearing you. The other students’ jaws fell open.

“Exo-N…is here!!” They squealed.

You quickly looked away and started scribbling on your pad, not minding the noise they created.

Tao. He sat in front of you as one girl stood up. There were obviously no extra or empty chairs around. *They can’t be…*

You looked to your upper right. “HELLO!” Xiumin waved. Lay nodded and did a peace sign with his dimple. You rapidly blinked at the bright sight.

You turned to Tao with calm eyes. “Buing~ Buing~”

“We’re classmates now, Hye Mi!” Lay informed. All your female classmates shouted in victory.

“Ah, jinja—“ *MWOOOOOOOOOOO?* You bit your lip and glared at Tao. For some reason, you felt like he did this. *So maddening!*

 



 

 

 

Double update! YAY! 
[[ Duizhang and Panda approves. ]]
Leave all your feedbacks and suggestions.
Thank you all. *flying kiss*