Arrival

These Exotic Dreamers


"Oh, there she is! Kim Nami. That's her." you muttered to yourself as you scanned through a huge glass wall to get a view of the variety of people. There, you found your cousin. *She looks young...and odd. Is this how she dresses? Well, for her age, it's okay.*

 

Strolling with your purple suitcase and some neutral-colored travel bags hanging around your meek body, you boringly walked near your cousin, looking at the glossy airport floor until you spotted a pair of neat glittery converses.


*Oh. What do I say to this being?* you looked up and raised an eyebrow at her but managed to draw a smile as she put on her signature double peace signs and a cheeky, tight-lipped smile showing her dimple. She then bowed.

"Annyeonghasseyo, Song Hye Mi unnie!" she beamed, looking so lively. *What is she so happy about?* You shortly bowed back. "It's been.. six or seven years since I last saw you, Nami-ah."

She nodded, "Neh! That was..when I was still four or five years old!" she proudly remembered, but quite unsure as she tried to count, chin lifted up.

"Where's.. auntie and uncle?" you scanned around, carefully not meeting her cheerful eyes. You wouldn't like the aura to be transferred, right?


She giggled, "Unnie, call them ahjumma and ahjussi, since we aren't really paternally or maternally related." she hissed so only you could hear. "They wanted to come, I'm pretty sure but they are soooo busy." she added.

"Ah, yeah. It's not.. samchon, or imo, imobu, gomu, gomubo.. whatever else, right?" she smiled even wider, trying to hide another set of giggle, "I see you've been kind of a foreigner with the five years in America, hmmm, Unnie?" you smirked casually.

*Yeah, five years of doom? Five years of choosing either Mom or Dad? Five years of continuous fights and make-ups? Five years of.. gah, forget it! Screw that all.*

She then glanced around you. "Waah! You look, I mean, dress so fine, unnie-ah!" her eyes rounded at your Victoria's Secret-scented thick, black jacket and your white shirt. She then reached out to touch your glistening silver bow necklace around your neck. She looked at you as she recognized it, "Unnie, this is.." you plainly continued, "Dad's gift."

She nodded and trailed around the three watches on your left wrist. "T-three watches, unnie? WOW. Looks amazingly expensive." With no hesitation at all, you removed the one on the middle, the prettiest one, indeed. It was rainbow-ish and you had no plans of keeping it anymore. You were about to give it when.. you realized:

Her eyes went down at your gray skinny jeans, *Oh my God, she's embarrassing!* you wanted to stop her but eh~ just let her finish scanning. Her curious orbs finally landed on your rubbershoes, it was just a simple Purple and White with a hint of Gray.

You tried to calm down as you gulped, "You done?" she nodded with those big doll-like eyes. You asked bluntly, "Kim Nami-ah, care to help me with THESE BAGS?" you nodded at two gray shoulder bags in your left and right shoulder.

*Oh right! She's bringing a lot! BABO NAMI.* She did consider how heavy it looked. "OOOH! Hehee~ mianhae, unnie."

...

"So, I see your favorite colors are white, gray and purple, neh, unnie?" she says as you wait for the bus to approach nearer. You nodded and found the watch still in your hands. "Black too."

You then carefully grabbed her left wrist and raised her long sleeves higher, exposing her wrist. She didn't dare move at all. "U-unnie? Waeyo?" You chose not to answer and placed the watch on her small wrist. "There." you met eyes with her then smiled.

She looked at her wrist then yours, you only had two left. *OMO!!! UNNIE IS GIVING ONE TO ME!!! KYAAA!!!* She happily lounged at your sides and trapped your middle frame in her tight hug. "Gomawo, unnie-ah!!" she cooed lowly, trying to stop her own outbursts.

"Sure, sure." You felt good at her appreciation towards one small yet expensive thing. You didn't care at some of the crowd's looks at your situation. *I mean, hello? This is an airport. You see lots of affection sceneries in here. She's my cousin.*

The bus then finally arrived to a stop, she let go and thanked you again, you just nodded to be polite. After all, she's younger. You can't afford to be called a cold and emotionless role model to your second parents' daughter. No hell way.

You let the massive crowd of elders go in first, but then Nami then went up with the crowd, motioning you to follow. *Aish this kid!* You were about to stroll your suitcase but.. it won't.

*Dang, what's happening with you now?* you rolled your eyes at your suitcase but didn't mind of what deficiencies it had and tried to drag it along and trying to lift it up. You saw the wheels rolling. "Shoot. What now?" your hands landed on the wheels, getting it from the floor and trying to bring the suitcase along with you.

You were having a really hard time, Nami was already settled down and can't help, waiting for you. "UGGGGHHHHH." You muttered nonsense things in pure annoyance. It was really heavy to be brought up, you almost broke your patience when someone grabbed it up strongly for you.

You looked up at the tall, uhm, really tall figure going up the bus with your suitcase. Your mouth formed into an OH as your right hand flew up, like trying to catch the guy who 'helped' earlier. He then stopped at the 'bus entrance', then turned around.



You froze. There were two thing running through your mind, *Thank you and Who are you, but anyway, thanks.* You looked up at the kind gesture. The same guy that helped you was now blankly staring at you and your weird position.

*He's a beauty.* You thought truthfully. He turned around, you thought he was going to proceed on but you felt someone slide his hand through yours and yank you up the bus.

It was gentle, warm and undeniably manly of him. Whoever he is. 



Startled, you went with his grip. He faced you and pointed to a seat using his flawless face, you didn't understand so you furrowed your eyebrows in confusement. With his hand still in yours, he placed you and your suitcase beside your cousin then let go, holding into the bus' circle handles or whatever it's called up, standing and facing you and Nami.

Nami then finally spotted you as you sat down but failed to notice the guy that brought you and your heavy belonging up the bus. "Oh! There you are." she waved.

"What happened to you, unnie-ah?" she looked at you, bewilderment. You stared at her then your hands who a while ago were captured by someone's, "Nothing, just disoriented."

"Mwo?" she shook in confusion. "Suitcase, it's broken." you plainly answered.

She nodded and leaned to the window to her left, tired. While you looked up at the guy's jacket, then back at your suitcase. "Thanks, very much." you said in your perfect english tone, sure enough, though without response right after, you were accurate he heard it.

Minutes later, the bus stopped in an exclusive looking dorm, probably with students. You looked at the school near it through the glass windows, it looks highly exclusive. You closed your eyes shut like Nami's and waited for you to stop at the Kim's residence or business place rather? You don't know yet. It's been so long.

Some obvious students, or teenagers in the bus were going down.

You felt someone (again) draw nearer to your right ear that made you open your eyes, shortly glancing at your right to where 'that guy' was but not moving your head.

You noticed something dangling on your shoulder, it was a necklace with words: *IAmA..con? What's that supposed to mean? A-And why is he leaning down?*

He then whisped in same language: perfect english, "You are most welcome."he went straight up and went down with the others. *His voice.. it's.. uh, okay. Bye.*

 

 



 
First chapter OMG. How was it?  C: