08 You're Going Twenty Without A Boyfriend?!?

Falling In and Out of Love [HIATUS]

 

A/N: Hello! I'm back with a triple chapter update once again!!!! Hope you like the chapters I will be updating!

 

And yeah...This chapter will be back on Jiyoung’s POV again ^^

 

 

~~~

The hamster a.k.a. Kim Sunggyu lol

***

“I’m home.” I lazily exclaimed as I put my shoes back to the rack nicely. Aunt Misun seemed like she hasn’t heard me come in but its okay. I don’t want her to see me pissed off like this though. I went straight to my room only to see this male with small eyes which practically disappears when he laughs with my aunt. Who’s this guy? Is he what she’s talking about?

I tried to reach my room without even interrupting their sweet moment but then the guy noticed me. Fail. I mentally face palmed.

“Hey!” the male called out. I stopped from walking. Aunt Misun faced the guy with curious eyes and faced me. I smiled at her.

“Oh it’s my lovely Jiyoung-ie! Come!” Aunt Misun exclaimed with her hands pointing me to approach them. I complied. I sat beside Aunt Misun facing the guy who is smiling at me. “Sunggyu, she’s Jiyoung, my daughter…erm, I mean my niece”. She let out a small laugh at her mistake. The male named Sunggyu smiled at her then at me. His eyes were really small especially when he smiles. It’s adorable.

“Nice to meet you Jiyoung. I’m Sunggyu…your aunt’s boyfriend”. He said extending his hands towards me. I gladly accepted it. “Nice to meet you too”. So he’s the guy Aunt Misun was talking about. I smiled inwardly and then unconsciously furrowed my eyebrows when I suddenly thought what aunt said before me when I asked about the guy. I could remember her saying that they were not in good terms but I think it wasn’t the case right now. Because I think, I’ve been interrupting their cuddling moment so I guess I have to take my leave.  Mr. Sunggyu asked me couple of questions about my school, about my parents, anything under the sun. It’s fun talking to him. He’s really humorous and at the same time he’s polite.

“Wait!” Mr. Sunggyu called me out again just before I’m about to stand up. “How old are you again?”

“Going twenty this year”.

“Oh I see. Well…Do you have a boyfriend?” he suddenly asked. I was surprised at the question and I didn’t notice that my mouth was practically hanged open.

Silence filled the room for a while. “Oh my God Sunggyu. What are you trying to say here? You’re attracted to my niece? What about me?” Aunt Misun suddenly joked, trying to break the ice. And both of us smiled, nearly laughed at the joke but hey, why did he suddenly asked me anyways?

“Well, I just want to introduce you to my friend’s son. He’s a good and handsome guy. I guess you’re perfect for each other…Like us”. Then he leaned to kiss her quick. They both faced the ground feeling embarrassed towards me.

“Oh I see”. I said interrupting their cuddling.

Sunggyu cleared his throat escaping himself from his little embarrassed face.

“I agree with you Sunggyu-ah”. She massaged Sunggyu’s hands. Then she faced me. “You’re twenty now and you haven’t had boyfriend since then right? I guess it’s the right time! Why don’t you give it a try?” Aunt Misun suddenly declared with a smile never leaving her face. I could feel my face burning from embarrassment. How could she say it straight to my face with a still unfamiliar guy to me around?

I wanted to leave now and go to my room and sleep. I don’t have time for boys and the boys I have practically met at school aren’t so accommodating and not to mention, they are all narcissist freak. And they are now suggesting that I should have boyfriend? Oh come on. No time for boyfriend please.

“I still couldn’t believe she hasn’t had a boyfriend! Look! She’s pretty”. Sunggyu said facing my aunt. She just nodded, “I know right. So you better bring that guy here and we’ll hook them up!” Sunggyu nodded and then they high fived each other. I face palmed myself and headed towards my room.

“This day is really stressful” I sighed as I drifted off to sleep.

 

 

A/N: Honestly, I can't sleep these previous nights because I am waiting for the comeback and yessssss! The album is out!!! OMONA!!! The tracks are on repeat mode now. Hahahaha. So, sorry if these chapters will because I can't focus really. But I hope you still read. Thanks guys!!!!

LET US ALL BE INFINITIZED!!!