07 I Finally Saw Her

Falling In and Out of Love [HIATUS]

 

A/N: Still told from the Bastard's POV ^^

 

After that long taxi ride from the train station, I finaly reached home. I lazily grab the keys under the flower pot that was hanging at the wall beside the door. I opened the door and then closed it as soon as I entered my cage once again. I sighed as I throw myself on the bed. Then I heard someone groan.

“Ouch. There’s a person sleeping here!” The tall guy grabbed the pillows and covered his face. His back facing me as he returned to his sleeping position. I smiled inwardly and grabbed him in the waist, trying to tickle him so he could wake up.

“Is that how you welcome people back?” I joked in his ears but he is burying his face on the pillow muttering some words wanting me to stop. He still groaned as I kept on tickling him. “Come on Yeollie. Make me some coffee, please? I’m hungry”. I pleaded, my arms not leaving his waist.

He groaned again. “You’re not my boss. Go make yourself one. I’m sleeping”.

I pouted while I get up from the bed. I grabbed my bag and headed to the dining area. “I brought some fresh coffee beans straight from the farm”. I practically said it in a loud tone so he could hear me.

With just a blink of an eye, he was standing behind me, sniffing the bag of coffee beans I was about to put outside my bag. “I know you wanted this so I brought some”. He grabbed the bag of coffee beans and continued sniffing it. I softly chuckled at my friend Sungyeol who has finally got his fix. He is really addicted to coffee and he will do anything for it. I’m glad I brought the coffee beans to bribe him. “So you’re not going to make anything for me?” I asked.

“Wait, I’ll go make some. Just where the hell did I put my coffee maker?” He said as he went through his stuff. I laugh at his choding acts.

My bag was left open until then I saw the wallet. I pulled it outside and then went back to bed. Sungyeol was starting to grind some coffee. I lay on my bed staring at the pink wallet. I wanted to open it but I felt guilty for it was kinda like invading her privacy. But that’s what people normally do if they found a wallet. They will open it and check it out to see any information about the owner just in case you were going to return it. And I’m going to return it. And so I have to open it, right? I was fighting with my thoughts until I caught myself unconsciously opened the wallet. And I caught myself staring at her lovely picture. She was wearing her school uniform with, I think, her parents beside her. She was smiling so dearly I could die. She has a long, dark brown, wavy hair, which is a major turn on for me. She was posing a V-sign and she really looked so cute. Then her image from the train station flashed on my mind. This picture and the actual were the same – both are really pretty. I wondered if we could see each other again. I sighed then grunted as I felt something hot on my arms.

“Hey!”

“Hey, your face”. Sungyeol mocked me.

“It hurts, you know?” I said, rubbing my arms because of the contact with the hot coffee.

Sungyeol mocked me again. “Hello? I think I have said ‘coffee’s ready’ for the umpteenth time but then you just kept on being lost in your own little world while staring at that freaking wallet…which I suppose that was owned by a girl”.

“I’m sorry”. I got up from the bed and sat beside Sungyeol. “And it’s not from a girl!”

“Liar! Let me see”.

“No!”

“Why?”

“Just NO”. I closed the wallet and gripped it tightly.

“Yah! Let me see what makes you stare like that at that wallet!”

“No!”

Sungyeol pouted and sipped on his coffee for his relief. I won’t let this Sungyeol see my precious…uhm, yes, I don’t even know her name, so let me call her “princess” for this time being. I won’t let Sungyeol see my “princess”. I put the wallet inside my pocket and sipped on my coffee.

 

Kekeke. Myungyeol. lol

 

~~~

“Yah! Kim Myungsoo!”

I looked back to see who the hell is calling me by my complete name. And I found the tall choding coming towards me. I immediately put the wallet back inside my bag just in case he will tease me again and call me “ert”. He jumped over the bush like a triathlete.

“There you are! I was looking for you!” Sungyeol slumped beside me.

“Why?”

“People are talking about how you were punched by a girl. Oh my God Myungsoo. Why do you pick a fight with girls? You all know that girls are precious forms of life that should be taken care of and should be loved by us guys”.

I smirked interrupting his little lecture.

 

“I saw her Yeollie”.

 

“What? Who?”

“The girl”

“The girl what?”

 

“The girl in the picture. The girl in the wallet!”

 

 

A/N: So yeah, if you know what he means. Hahaha! I'll try to update soon. I hope you like these three chapters ^^ Keep on subscribing and reading and commenting. It keeps me alive and breathing!

 

And yeah. *fangirl scream*

THE TEASER IS OUT!!!! OMFG!!!! THE CHASER!!! WAAAAA! MYUNGSOO IS DRIVING!!!! HE'S SOOOOOO HAWT!!! Okay, sorry for spazzing. Hahaha. I'm so excited for MAY 15, 2012 COMEBACK BEYBEH!!!

COME WATCH HERE! 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KGdqXLQHNoo&sns=fb