03 You Like Me Don't You

Falling In and Out of Love [HIATUS]

 

A/N: Even though, I haven't see some comments here, I still want to update this story. Hoping for nice comments. *crossfingers* So, here's the third chapter. I hope you like this. :D

 

I told Aunt Misun about how I met Sungjong at the university and how my first day as a college student went really well…except anything related to the bastard. Aunt Misun was so glad that I finally made friends and have a guy friend for myself. She laughed on how I described Sungjong for her and asked me if I could bring him at home. Well as for me, I still didn’t consider Sungjong as a guy because I think he’s even prettier than me. Yeah, Lee Sungjong is a guy is prettier than every girl. He IS.

Even though I haven’t seen Sungjong around since we don’t share the same classes for Tuesdays, second day of school went cool so far. I find myself entering the room which I fell in love at first sight.  Art class. Yes. My favorite subject. I entered the classroom and saw few students here and there. The professor smiled at my presence and continued on his lecture about the art basics. Since it was college, introductions were not that really important.

 

I sat at the vacant seat near the window, since it was the easiest place to find for an inspiration for subjects like this and also a perfect spot for zoning out. Well, for art classes, I prefer working alone, spacing out, focusing on my own imaginations. I pulled out my notebook from my bag so I could jot down some notes when I saw a person sleeping on my peripheral vision.

 

“Stupid person. Why take this subject if you’re going to sleep anyways?” I talked to myself. I just glared at the lazy dog next to me and sighed. “He’s just wasting his tuition fee”.

 

I focused now on the lectures and wrote some important notes since I already knew some of the basics he is teaching when suddenly the sleeping person moved. “Oh. Is he awake?” I mumbled to myself only to find that he just switched into some more comfortable sleeping position. I shook my head and sighed. How could he sleep in this interesting class?

 

Minutes later, the class dismissed and people started leaving the room. The professor saw me and pointed me to lock the door before I leave the room. I mouthed okay and then he left. But as soon as I readied myself to go to my second class, I suddenly remembered this person who’s still sleeping soundly. I wanted to leave him here but I don’t know why but I felt the need to wake him up.

 

“Excuse me”. I said poking his bicep gently. He just groaned. “Excuse me” I repeated. “Classes are over”. He groaned again and moved into a position that hid his face from me. I bit my lip, unsure if I will insist on waking him up. If on my third try, he still won’t wake up, I will leave him here and lock the door. Stupid lazy dogI inhaled deeply and blew the bangs that covered my eyes. “Hey, wake up. I will lock the door now”. I poked him again only to receive no response. And so I decided, I will leave him here and lock him up. I feel so evil…because he wasted my precious time and effort.

 

I grabbed my bag ready to leave now but then I was stopped. He grabbed my wrist but his head was still on the desk. “Stay,” he ordered.

 

I silently gasped. I don’t know what to do. And I don’t even know who he is.

 

“I have class”. I said trying to release my wrist from his grasp but unfortunately, it went tighter.

 

“Stay with me”.

 

“Mwo?” My eyes widen at disbelief. I glared at him. His face was still buried in his desk. “Why should I? Who are you anyways?”

 

“I know you like me”.

 

I scoffed. “What the- What are you trying to say here mister?”

 

“I said, you like me, don’t you?”

 

“I don’t even know you.” I tried so hard so he could let go of my wrist but his grasp went tighter. “Let me go. It hurts”.

 

“Tell me, if you don’t like me, then why do you keep on looking at me?”

 

I sneered. “Because you’re insulting our professor by sleeping at his class and not listening to his lectures”

 

He laughed under his breath. “Liar”

 

I was about to defend myself from him when he continued speaking. “Then, what about yesterday? You know, at the café?”

 

I was practically standing still, motionless, speechless. I scoffed. So the bastard that I was looking for all the time is this same lazy dog who is now gripping my wrist real tight and now...telling me that I like him…Come on. 

I hate him the most in the first place.

 

“Yah! Are you kidding me?” I yelled at him.

 

He finally moved his head away from the desk and faced me. He stood up and went towards me, his smirk never leaving his face. I looked at him with disgust.

 

“Then why are you looking at me?” his face was like so much close to mine. I turned my head to the side so I could avoid his gaze. Then I bit my lip. This is the moment I have been waiting for. I turned around and met his face again and saw him still smirking, waiting for me to answer.

 

“You. Bring me back my wallet”.