04 You Deserve That

Falling In and Out of Love [HIATUS]

 

A/N: Yeah! Actually, I've been working hard for this story on my computer cause if anyone asks for an update, I will do my best  to update immediately and if I'm still online. And for my first reader to comment, @Icha_Sya, this one is for you. Sorry, if this will be kinda sloppy though.

To my other readers, please comment too. I will really appraciate it! Love you! <3

 

~~~

“You. Bring me back my wallet”.

 

He scoffed and his hips. He leaned his face towards me. “Mwo?”

 

“You bring back my wallet, you snatcher!”

 

He chuckled. “What a cute excuse! Snatcher huh? I guess you mean…I snatched your heart from you?” He looked to his side and smirked and it looks like he’s making fun of me.

 

I clicked my tongue. He’s really pissing me off. “Yah! You arrogant, conceited snatcher! What do you think of yourself? Yah! Just give my wallet back! I know you stole it from the train station! So give it back!” I screamed. And thank God, finally he has released my wrist, he’s kinda looked...shocked (?) He cleared his throat.

 

I massaged my almost bruised wrist. “So, do you remember it now…Mr. Snatcher?”

 

He let out a small laugh, a mocking laugh. I bit my lips, composing myself, trying to control my anger. I can’t stand his mocking of me. “Will you stop that and return my wallet…please”. 

 

“I don’t have it”. He said coolly.

 

“What? I’m pretty sure you have it. So please. Please hand it over.” I extended my palms to him and forced a smile. I'm really  trying my best to look friendly here.

 

 “Does it have huge amount of money?” he asked.

 

I paused for a while and embarrassingly shook my head. As far as I can remember, it only contains 10000 won. But who cares? It’s still money, and it contains some of my…personal stuff too, so it’s important to me and I must have it back. He then cracked up. “Then why bother finding it back? Forget about your little wallet. Or you just want me to buy you one?”

 

I gasped. "Mwo?"

 

“Okay then. I’m out of here. See you!” He smirked and walked out the room.

I was left there speechless. My anger meter was over my limits. I really, really, really hate this person! I stomped my feet on the ground and let out a silent scream. I clenched my fists and followed him outside, never forgetting to lock the door. This guy. This bastard. This lazy dog!

 

 

“Yaaaaaaaaah!”

 

I screamed at the hallways. And just before he could turn around and face me, I managed to throw him a punch in the face. His face jerked on the side a little and I rubbed my fist because of the contact. “You deserve that”.

And then I walked away from him without looking back. Some people stared at me...at us, but I couldn’t care less. I was too pissed off.

 

When I turned right, I bumped into someone. I wanted to vent out my anger to that person who bumped me but then I found out that it was my pretty friend Sungjong. 

 

 

A/N: I wanted her to give him a roundhouse kick too. lol. But  I don't want to ruin his face. lol. I sooooo miss my taekwondo class. T_T