And We All Met Today

Falling In and Out of Love [HIATUS]

 

A/N: Kim Myungsoo's POV

~~~

It’s Saturday and it means no school and no work for me today. I did some stretching as soon as I got up from my bed. I sip on a cup of coffee and a couple of toast and took a fresh morning shower like I was doing it on a regular basis. It seemed like everything’s going to be fine today not until I remembered one text message I received from someone.

 

 

You mean you’re going to our house later?

 

Crap. Did I just mess out again? I cursed myself for forgetting that I practically told her that I’ll be coming over to her house yesterday. I ruffled my hair and exhaled loudly as I kept thinking about what kind of failure I become on her eyes.

 

Hello Jinyoung, good morning. About yesterday, I’m really sorry. Do you have plans for today?

 

It's now or never. I just nervously waited for her to reply but it’s been thirty seven long minutes and I haven’t received anything from her. It’s not that early anymore and probably she’s wide awake now so there’s no reason left for me but to say she’s angry at me, once again.

I was about to throw my phone away from me due to this frustrating feeling boiling inside me when I heard my phone rings. I immediately accepted the call.

“Yoboseyo?”

Please tell me it’s Jinyoung. Please, please.

“Yah, Myungsoo-yah”

Psh. It's far from Jinyoung. “H-Hyung?”

“Of course, it’s me – your most handsome hyung.”

I heard him chuckle at his own remarks which made me chortled louder than he did. How come he could compliment himself like that?

“You don’t believe me?”

“Huh hyung?”

“You’re making fun out of me”

“No, hyung. You misunderstood me”

“Whatever. Anyways, are you busy today?”

I thought a lot. I don’t think so. And probably, Jinyoung won’t like to meet me today either because she hasn’t replied yet, so I guess I’m free?

“I’m not that busy. Waeyo hyung?”

“I just want you to introduce to a friend of mine”

“Girl?”

“Yup”

“Is this some kinda blind date or something? Coz if yes, I’m out”

“Whatever you say dongsaeng, whatever you say”

“But I’m not in a mood to date”

“Let’s see if you still can say that after meeting this young lady”

“You’re with her?”

“Yes. So what’s your answer now?”

“Okay, okay, hyung. I’m coming”

“Who are you talking with baby?” I heard a female voice on the other line. Oh my God, this hyung is really a womanizer. “My dongsaeng” I heard him explain to her.

“Yah hyung. You’re with an ahjumma?”

“Yah! Kim Myungsoo, don’t dare call her an ahjumma. Just come over here and you’ll regret every single word you say”

“Arasseo ahjussi. I mean hyung. See you”

 

I put down my phone before he could scold me or what. And I wondered who this person I’m going to meet today is. I put on some decent clothes and sprayed some perfume and fixed my hair in the most decent way I knew.

“You’re cheating her” Sungyeol said as he got up from his bed and went to the sink to wash his face.

 “W-What?” I stop from fixing my hair in front of the mirror to face this morning disaster.

“You’re going to date someone else aside from her”

“W-What?” I asked again.

“You’re going to meet a girl today right?”

I nodded.

“And that’s clearly cheating Jinyoung”

“How come it’s cheating?”

“Because you’re going to date someone else aside from her AND before her. You haven’t asked her to date you right?”

I nodded again. Sungyeol’s right. I haven’t asked her about dating and now I’m dating some other person.

“You think, I’m cheating?”

He nodded as he wiped his face and sat on the chair flashing his choding smile.

I sneered. “I’m not cheating. I’m just going to meet this girl, nothing else. And I’m loyal to Jinyoung. I’m not gonna cheat on her – ever.”

“Okay then… You’re not cheating BUT if that girl you’re going to meet today is hot, you can just introduce her to me. That will be fine as hell.” He laughed at his very wonderful plan. I just shoot him glares.

“Whatever Sungyeol. I’m going now”

“Introduce her to me, okay? And tell her I’m a lot better than you!”

I sneered and slammed the door. This choding is so – ugh, annoying, sometimes. Then I headed to the restaurant where we’ll going to meet. I examined the whole place with my eyes as soon as I got there and I saw him waving to catch my attention. I smiled at him and went in their area.

“At last! You came. Come on sit down.” He ushered me to sit beside him and he introduced me with this young looking female sitting facing my hyung. He’s right, I’m wrong to call her an ahjumma. But wait, is she the person I’m going to date? I’m not designed for noonas.

“By the way, Misun-ie, he’s Myungsoo, the son of my friend. He’s the one I was talking about before”.

“Oh. Anyeonghaseyo” she greeted me.

“Anyeonghaseyo” I greeted too.

“She’s Misun, my girlfriend and my future wife” Sunggyu hyung boasted in front of me. Ms. Misun’s face blushed as soon as hyung introduce her as his future wife in front of me. I smiled at this couple. So if Ms. Misun wasn’t the one I was going to meet, then who is she? And where she is right now?

And the answer came in the very right time. She was now on our area, bowing her head as she keep on apologizing about going into the restroom and making us wait. I had this feeling that her voice was so familiar that I can’t bring myself to look at her.

After Sunggyu hyung and Misun noona told her that it was alright and that I just came a while ago, she sat on the chair facing me. And it was clear to me now that the person sitting in front of me was none other than – Jinyoung.

“What?” the two of us blurted out as soon as we saw each other’s faces which made the other two gave us a very confused look.

“You know each other?” Sunggyu asked the both of us.

 

Ooops. lololol