The Search Is On Part 2

Falling In and Out of Love [HIATUS]

 

A/N: Pardon me but I am not good at describing performances and I’m afraid that if I do so, it will just . So I put on these amazing videos and let us all imagine that they did it on the search. Haha. I’m sorry if I have to put my bias list. LOL. Enjoy these videos! ^^v

Lee Changsun a.k.a. Lee Joon's perf:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h681wsMVdpg

Kim Jongin a.k.a. Kai's perf:

www.youtube.com/watch?v=D9s-2WCWSaM

Yong Junhyung's perf:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UVM8Y0p0ll0

Yang Yoseob's perf:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ALM1nqdMgGc

Kim Kyungjae a.k.a. Eli's perf:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SQ46nn_IiFI


Lee Howon a.k.a. Hoya’s perf:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=86QSNaCVo70

Everyone went wild and seemed to forget that they are still in the university and there are professors who are roaming around the auditorium. Well, some lady professors are secretly spazzing about Hoya’s performance as well. Everyone swooned. Everyone drooled. Jaws dropped, even , we suppose. Souls are nowhere to be found as other girls swore they should be the floor instead. Lights went off again to everyone’s dismay because they wanted more from Hoya’s performance. Myungsoo then slowly entered the stage. His nervousness was so evident with the sweat trickling down to his sideburns down to his neck. He tightly grabbed the microphone stand to gather some confidence. He deeply sighed as he introduced himself once again and bowed at the audience.

The slow music starts with the sad piano keys as he started to sing his heart out.


Kim Myungsoo’s perf:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C3ddoHmFjso

The lights went off again as he hit the last note and Jinyoung eyes started to tear up. She doesn’t even know why she was sobbing. Is it the sad melody? Is it the lyrics of the song? Is it because she thinks that Myungsoo was talking to her through the song?

She immediately wiped off her tears as she doesn’t want the people beside her see her in that state. After that, Woohyun entered the stage again and started MC-ing.

“Ohhhhh, I didn’t even expected that these handsome men could have amazing talents as well. I feel so threatened”, he chuckled. “Do you guys like it?”

A loud “ne~” came from the audience.

“Do you want more?”

“Ne~~~~” audience went wild again as they cheer for their favorite contestant’s name.

Woohyun chuckled. “Well, that was a very wild response from or audience. What do you think Jongyup-ssi?” Woohyun gazed at the judges’ area. Lee Jongyup, from Woolim Entertainment, grabbed the microphone and started to comment about the contestants’ performances.

“Well, those dashing performances of our pretty boys just gave us hard time and head ache as we all wanted them to win. It’s really hard to be a judge”. Mr. Jongyup chuckled and put down his mic.

“Aigoo, you are very right about that Jongyup-ssi. So, now let’s give our judges time to evaluate the contestants’ performances and let them choose well who will be the next Daekyung University’s face for this year, arasseo? And while we’re waiting for the results, please welcome my very own lovely students for their special stage. Lee Sungjong and Jung Eunji!!! Give them a round of applause!”

The lights went off and Woohyun exited the stage. Right as the lights went on again, the Eun-Jong couple stood on stage. Eunji was seen nervous as ever but Sungjong held her hand and reassured her that everything’s going to be okay.

SNSD TTS’s Twinkle started to play and Eunji started singing while Sungjong was ily dancing to the beat. Crowd cheers as they unexpectantly saw this side from Sungjong. Jinyoung was caught shouting so loud, cheering her bestfriend and his girlfriend. The person sitting beside her gave her perplexed look as she just answered them with “HE IS MY BEST FRIEND”.

After dancing and singing “Twinkle”, the couple danced to the chorus of A-Pink’s “Hush” and prettily ended up their performance with huge applaud from the audience. They bowed and exited the stage as they highfived each other.

“Awwww. They make me so, so, so proud! I am so right for choosing them to be our special performers, am I right? Did you like their performance?”

“Ne~~~”

“Thank you so much for the support for my students! Okay, now! I guess the judges have come to their choice. So let’s call on stage once again, our Daekyung University Search for Mr. Freshman 2012 finalists!”

The dashing contestants marched their way on stage and striked a pose and girls go swooning over and over again. Woohyun walked pass through them as Eunji entered the stage and gave Woohyun a white envelope.

“Oh my, here’s now the envelope, guys! Are you excited?”

“Yes~”

“Okay, here we go. So, as we should all know, the contestants will be judged according to their looks, their talent, their personality and their academic performance. Contestants have been observed by our respective panel wwhich included the faculty, the registrar, and the accounts that came from the random interview from the students we conducted few days before this contest. So what we saw from their today’s performance is just part of the whole package. So you guys shouldn’t be relaxed.”

Shock was exuded by some of the audience as they thought about the chances of winning by their favorite contestants because of the said criteria. 

“So, we now proceed to the moment of truth. Dugeun dugeun dugeun, do you feel my heartbeat? Who do you think will be the winner?”

 

“Eiiiiiii~”

Woohyun chuckled. “Okay let’s get serious now and get back to business. Please let us welcome on stage, H.O.T. Mr. Tony Ahn~ Round of applause”.

 “Okay, okay.  Calm your hearts down, ladies, as I will announce the second runner-up for Daekyung University’s Search for Mr. Freshman 2012”. Tony nervously opened the envelope and Woohyun did some of his antics. “And our second runner-up is… Kim Jongin!”

Kim Jongin was shocked as he went marching on the stage to accept the award, flowers, and certificate. His fangirls were so proud of him although some were dismayed because he was just the second runner-up. He said thank you and went to the right side of the stage.

“Okay! Now we’re getting close to the finals”, Woohyun clapped his hands. “So, please welcome on stage to announce the first runner-up, Woolim ENT. CEO, Mr. Jongyup Lee~ round of applause”.

Lee Jongyup has no time for suspense as he straightforwardly mentioned the results. “The first runner-up is… Kim Myungsoo!”

As shocked, Myungsoo went his way in front of the stage to accept the award, flowers, and certificate. Jinyoung was seen as shocked as she could be and she felt so proud for Myungsoo. He made it this far although he joined the contest secretly. Myungsoo muttered a cute thank you and went on the left side of the stage.

“Now, we know the second and first runner-ups of the contest. Are you guys excited for the grand winner? Let me hear you scream!”

And on cue, the audience were screaming on the top of their lungs. “So, lets all welcome our president Mr. Park Jungsoo~ round of applause.”

“Anyeonghaseyo~ Okay, let’s now announce the face of the university”. Mr. Park Jungsoo opened the envelope and all were so excited with their hearts beating so fast. “Okay, our Daekyung University’s Search for Mr. Freshman 2012 grand champion is none other than… Lee Howon!”

Hoya has his jaw dropped as he marched on the stage, too nervous and shy at the same time, and accept his award, flowers, and certificate. He even accepted one-year training at the Woolim Entertainment as part of his prize. He will also accept full scholarship for the whole school year.

He went on his sppech and give thanks to the people behind this competition, his friends, and of course, Jinyoung.

“I’ll see you later, Jinyoung”. With that the auditorium was filled with applause and cheers from the crowd as they welcome the winners of the competition. Jinyoung was still on her seat, sobbing happy tears as both Myungsoo and Hoya won a place in the competition.

 

After the contest, the auditorium was emptied and Jinyoung was still inside sobbing. Stage lights were turned off. She cupped her face with her hands and silently cried. She doesn’t even know why her tears keep on flowing like waterfall. Maybe she was just overwhelmed at the whole scene. Moments later, someone patted her back and offered her handkerchief.

“Don’t cry, Jinyoung-ah. I won, right?”

 

~~~

 

A/N: OMO. Please accept my sincerest apologies. I fully know I am failing at writing this chapter and the previous ones. I am really sorry. T^T I promise. I’ll get back to my senses soon. Please have faith on me still. I beg you. THANK YOU FOR not clicking the “UNSUBSCRIBE” button. See you on the next chapter. Peace out, yeorobeun. Have a nice day! Sing happy songs~ ♫