Honeymoon Part 1 (That Dress.....)

I'm married to EXO's Kris? What the ASDFGHJK!@#$^%&*

HANA’S POV

We are on the plane right now.  I just giggled over the sleeping Kris. You know what? He maybe look cool and ARROGANT TILL DEATH. But now, he’s just…. CUTE?? SEE??? He’s really cute when he’s sleep. He moved his head, look uncomfortable. So I just laid his head on my shoulder. GAWD I DON’T WANT THIS TO END!! ><

Soon, I fell a sleep to. Resting my head on top his head. I want to have a sweet dream with Kris on my sleep.

 

KRIS’S POV

I felt my head moved by someone. So I opened my eyes a bit. I SEE HANA MOVED MY HEAD ON HER SHOULDER. HOGOD, I WANT TO KEEP A DISTANT FROM HER!! Remember ‘that’ night? I don’t want it happened again. Or do I?

In the end, she rested her head on top my head and fell a sleep. So, I moved her head. She’s on my shoulder now. I smiled secretly. She’s cute..

WHAT?? WHAT DID I SAID?????????? I take it back!!!

I moved her hair behind her ear and looked at her. AISHHH, why am I like this??? My heartbeat. WHY?

I kept looking at her sleeping face. Without knowing, I leaned closer to her face. Her warm breath hit my face. HOGOD, WHAT IS THIS FEELING?

DO I LIKE HER???? NO NO NO!!!!!!

=FAST FORWARD=

We arrived at Jeju Island, she’s still sleeping on my shoulder.

“Wake her up or not?”, I asked to my self. I LOOK LIKE A CRAZY PERSON .__.

I decided not to wake her up, so I just carried her bridal style from the plane. You know what? People staring at me like I was a crazy person, holding a girl on my arms. GAH. SHE.IS.MY.WIFE.SO.WHAT??

I asked one of my parents bodyguard to take our bags. I’ll drive by my self. I don’t want that bodyguards saw my wife’s sleeping figure ><

Soon, she woke up after we drove off to our hotel.

“Yah!! Why didn’t wake me up?”, she asked me. Almost yelled.

Aishh, this girl’s annoying. You must be thankful to me I carried you, or you’ll stayed on that plane until you woke up .__.

“You are the one who didn’t want to wake up. Don’t blame me”, I answered, don’t care voice.

“Aishh, you-“, she stopped. GOOD, just stay quiet!

 

HANA’S POV

Ohkay, we sleep in the same room, and same bed. OHH, KREEEAASSSEEE~ I’LL MAKE YOU MINE, AND ONLY MINE ><

That night, we decided to go out for a special party at the resort. HAHAHA, I’LL WEAR THE DRESS YOU BOUGHT ME KREEASSEEE~

AND YOU’LL FALL FOR ME DEEPER. HAHAHAHAHAHAHA~ *devil laugh*

Well, it’s our first and last honeymoon, because of what? BECAUSE TOMORROW HIS HOT BESTFRIENDS WILL COME TO SHOOT THEIR NEWEST MV HERE.

I’m kind of like it because you know why. I’M ONE OF THE HARDCORE EXO’S FAN!!!!

But I felt disappointed too. It’s our honeymoon by the way. Why must work all of sudden?? *cry hard*

Okay, I’ll forgive that damn job of his because I can meet Sehun all day *fangirl scream*

Right now, I’m prepared for that party. Well it’s about his job again!! *sigh*

I’ll make the other guys jealous of Kris because he have me as his wife. HAHAHAHA~

I stepped out from the bathroom, already wearing one of the dresses he gave me before. That dress’s kind of… revealing? Well, he’s the one who pick it. So don’t protest!! *mehrong*

This is the dress :

“YAH!!!! CAN’T YOU SLOWER??????”, Kris yelled sarcastically. GAWD, SLOW DOWN BABY.

“AISHHH,”, I go out from the room. Prepared to wear high heels. GAWD, JUST HOW MUCH I HATE HIGH HEELS!!! But I must wear it anyway. You know that Kris is just too tall right? I don’t want to sink, kekeke

the heels :

WHAT THE ASDFGHJKL#$%^&*

His mouth just like…. Drooling???

“Close your mouth, hubby”, I tried to .

 

KRIS’S POV

“Close your mouth, hubby”, she whispered on my ear.

HOGOD, she’s just too y to me. That dress showed her beautiful curves, long legs, and milky white skin. I must be nosebleed if she don’t say that sentence to me earlier.

“Let’s go!!”, I walked past her. Put my hands on my pocket and act like usually I am.

She wouldn’t shock after saw me. Well, it must be not surprise seeing me in tux, right? Because I often wear it on many appearance. I CAN’T SHE HER LIKE THIS, so I turned around to her and said, “I would like to see you change your dress now!! It’s too much”.

She looked at me with smirk. “You are the one who bought this dress for me. If you hate it, you wouldn’t bought it in the first place”, thar’s right. BUT CAN YOU WEAR IT JUST INFRONT OF ME?????

She grabbed my hands, “Let’s go before we late”,

GAWD, HOW CAN I STAND THIS UNTIL MIDNIGHT??????????????

==***==

ohkay, this is today's update...

sorry for the boring chapter... I' really not on the mood today :((

I missed my older brother so muuuuccchhhh~ ><

and sorry for my english and typos...

I would like to read more of your comments.. and I still need your opinion for the third guy..

don't forget to comments and subscribe.. also thank to my 39 subscribers... luvvv youuuu~ :* :*