Hurtful Confession

I'm married to EXO's Kris? What the ASDFGHJK!@#$^%&*

KRIS’S POV

I woke up on 9 in the morning. HOGOD. It’s already 9? .

I found an arms on my stomach, and head on my shoulder. I smiled, remembering what we did last night. I slipped her bangs behind her ear and peck her lips, not wanting to wake her up.

I starred at her face so long. Sunshine that shining brightly make her face more beautiful than it is.

I saw her stirred and rubbed  her eyes, so I pretend to be a sleep. *smirk*

 

HANA’S POV

I woke up because I felt something pecked my lips. I turned around and saw THE MOST HANDSOME MAN IN THE WORLD IN FRONT OF ME, HUGGING ME, LETTING ME SLEEP ON HIS BROAD SHOULDER. GODDAMN.

IT.IS.PARADISE.

I starred at his angelic face. He look innocent. How can he be that cool on the stage? Or, how can he be that HOT like LAST NIGHT? I felt my face burning with embrassement remembering last night. GAWD. We still on our body. I blushed more, feeling his skin touched mine.

I caressed his face softly. From his forehead, down to his eyes, his nose, and landed my fingertips on his lips. I remember how sweet his lips taste like. I love his scent, his touch, his everything. He just make me going crazy.

I smiled and planted small kiss on his forehead, his cheek, and lastly on his plump lips.

“So you like what you see? Like to kissing me?”, he suddenly awake and ask me, make me gasped in shock.

GAWD. What can I do? AISHH, It’s embrassing.

“Why? I’m not mad or anything”, he said as he caressed my cheek and kissed it.

“Huh?”,

“I---“, suddenly his phone rang. He groaned and pick it up. “What now, Luhan-an?”. He lloked annoyed.

“YAHHH!!  Wake up and pack your things!! We’ll leaving at 12. Okay?”, I heard he Luhan yelled on the phone. I grinned and start  to stood up, putting on my clothes.

“Aishhh, I know. Just don’t yelled at your duizzang!”, he turned off his phone and started dressing.

I packed our things quickly, so we wouldn’t be late.

 

KRIS’S POV

We arrived at Seoul. Our manager told us to come to company’s building right now. So I don’t have any choice but to ask manager hyung to bought Hana to our newlywed apartement. AISHH, I want to help her unpacking our things -3-

That old Sooman told us that EXO-M will be back to China tomorrow. . How can I left my wife.

“But I have a wife, sajangnim”, I told him.

“I know. But can you wait a month to see your wife? It’s just a month, Kris. It wouldn’t be a bother to her.”

“What? A month? A whole month?”, DAMN you old man! How can you said that so easily? .

“Yes, A.WHOLE.MONTH!!”, he emphasis the last sentence.

YOU SOOMAN!! I wanna punch your old face!

With that, I quickly left the company. . I hate everything!

The boys saw me leaving and looked worried.

“Hyung, where are you going?”, Baekhyun asked me.

“I’M GOING HOME!!!”, I yelled and run off.

 

SEHUN’S POV

I felt bad for Kris hyung. Don’t worry hyung, I’ll take care off Hana when you gone.

“Sehun-ah!”, Suho hyung flicked my forehead.

“Aww, it’s hurt, hyung!”, i whinned and rubbed my forehead.

“So, stop that daydreaming of yours”.

 

HANA’S POV

I unpacking our bags, while playing EXO-M’s songs. I decided to cleaned this new apartement of ours. I want Kris felt refreshed at our place.

Suddenly, I heard a BANG sound from the front door. I bet it was Kris. I smiled and went to the front.

“You’re ba----“, he kissed me suddenly, placing his big hands on my face, cupped it.

“H-hey, w-what’s wrong-g?”, I tried to push him. I felt something bad happened.

“I-I’m sorry...”, he looked down and playing with my hands.

“Sorry for what?”, I asked.

“I-I’ll---“

 

KRIS’S POV

“Sorry for what?”, she asked me.

GOD. How can I say to her? YOU SOOMAN!!!

“I-I’ll---“, I stuttered.

“You what, Kris? Something bad happened?”, she asked me. HOGOD. She know me too well.

“I’ll go back to China”, I said, not looking at her.

“Huh? What’s wrong with that? Usually you’ll back once on a few days right?”, she smiled.

“NO! That Sooman said we’ll life there a whole month. And the worst is I can’t bring you along”, I looked down. GOD. I felt bad.

She seemed surprised with my confession. I don’t know what to say or how to react. She just kept silent.

“Hana-ah, I’m sorry...”, I held her hands.

“Uhh? Don’t worry. I’ll be fine, okay? Just concentrate on your work, Kris. When will y---“, I cut her sentence.

“Tomorrow---“,

“What? Tomorrow?”, she asked. I can feel dissapointed on her face and her expression.

“I’m sorr---“

“We must packing your belonging now, Kris. It’s a whole month, so you must need so many things. I’ll pack yours”, she said and walked away. I can see her eyes. She was holding back her tears.

I’m sorry, Hana. I really can’t do anything.

==***==

okay, here's my double update. I'll try to update again tomorrow.

Just pray I'll don't have any homework tomorrow^^

don't forget to subscribe and comments... comments needed *mehrong*

sorry for my bad english or  many typos.

I'll sleep now. so, byee~

ppyong~