Kris's Side

I'm married to EXO's Kris? What the ASDFGHJK!@#$^%&*

XIUMIN’S POV

“NO NEED TO YOU TO CARE ABOUT HER. JUST CARE ABOUT YOUR HYORIN !!!!!”, I stood up in front af him and yelled on his face.

I saw him shocked and tightening his fist, ready to punch me.

“What? Wanna punch me?”, I smirked at him. “Just do it!! It wouldn’t change the fact that Hana’s collapse because of you”, I told him and took a step closer to him.

“Me and Luhan will have a flight to Seoul in the morning. You all watch this guy!”, I pointed my finger on Kris. This is the first time I did that to the boys.

“Let me----“,

“NO!!! I wouldn’t let you meet her now!! Just think with your right mind, what did you just do to her! Or you want her to more down because seeing your face right after all of this mess? You want?”, I threatened him.

I don’t want Hana to be in more pain. She’s like my sister to me.

Kris just lowered his head.

“Prepared yourself, Luhan!”, I told him and walked.

“Ohh, don’t forget to watch this guy everyseconds!”, I stopped before told the others.

 

KRIS’S POV

. What did I just do?

Xiumin’s right.

Maybe, I must let her alone before meet her and talked about everything. Let her calm down first.

I don’t know why, but I felt really bad.

I mean, I don’t even love her. Do I?

But I just felt like my world’s turned down. I don’t have any spirit to life anymore.

I go to my room, turned off the lamp  and locked it. I opened my laptop and reading the news. I rean the comments fans left. I stabbed my heart. They do love Hana, as whoever she is, as how beautiful she look, and how she look perfect for me.

“I don’t know what Kris think about Hyorin”, “Hyorin isn’t much better than Hana. If he want to cheat, at least he cheated to more perfect girl than his wife”, “Hana’s much better than Hyorin ”, “GOD, WHAT HE SAW ON HYORIN?”, “Is he crazy? He got the most perfect wife and cheated behind her?”, “Poor Hana”, “Hana unnie, be string! Maybe Kris oppa cheated, but we still love you more”. And many more.

I felt my eyes started tearing up.

Do I love Hana? Do I?

We just met about a month. Can I love someone in that short time?

I opened my notebook, starred at our wedding pictures that I put on the front sheet.

“Do I really felt something to you?”, I whispered as I touch her face on the photos.

My tears fell down unknowingly. I wiped my tears and updating my weibo.

“I was wrong. I did wrong. I never thought that I can fall this deep. Can she forgive me? Forgive me for my stupidity, knowing the fact that I can’t realise my own feeling..... for her... I do felt something for her. I’m sorry. I’m the baddest husband... Thankyou for everything you gave me...”

I wrote on my weibo. My heart’s hurt. Really hurt.

Hana, I’m sorry that I just realised everything now, when everything turned out this bad.

This night, I can’t even sleep or felt sleepy. My mind still thinking about her. What is she doing? How’s her condition?

Many questions flashed on my mind.

I texted my K members about her, but no one replied me.

I think they’re mad at me.

Of course. How can they didn’t mad at me?

Suddenly, my phone rang. Who is that? How can she/he called me this night?

I searched my phone and looked at the called ID.

Chanyeolie^^

I picked up hurriedly.

“Chanyeol, how’s Ha----“,

“She’s fine, I think. Don’t worry, hyung”, he cut me off.

“I-I’m sorry, I---“,

“No need, hyung. Hana said something before she got that photos infront your apartement”, he said in a low voice.

“She got it?”, I asked, shocked.

“Y-yeah. We found it on the door”, he told me the whole thing.

“So, what did she said before?”, I asked him, feeling curious all over.

I heard him sighed after a seconds of silent.

“She said...... t-that.... She wouldn’t mind if-if...”, he stuttered.

What wrong?

“If what, Yeol-ah?”,

“If- if you are with Hyorin. As long as you are happy. She’ll keep her feeling for herself”, he told me in a low voice.

HOGOD. I collapsed on the ground. Stiff.

Fold my legs. Resting my head on my knee. My left hand holding my phone, and right hand rubbed my face in annoyance.

“I-I did wrong, Chanyeol-ah....”, I whispered. My tears rolling down on my cheek.

“Hyung....”

“I love her.... I do love her. But everything’s late, Yeol-ah. She’s hurt because of me. And I just realised everything now! I’m bad---“,

“NO, hyung! Nothing’s late. I’m sure she can understand. But not now. Let her alone for a while, hyung. We can’t change the past, but we can correcting for the future. Don’t worry, hyung”, he comforting me.

I know he tried make me better. But the one who can make me, just Hana. Feeling her just hugged me make me calm down.

“Thankyou, Yeol-ah. Please take care of her for me”,

“I will hyung. Don’t worry. Don’t forget to eat and rest. We’ll take good care of Hana”, he said and hung up.

At least, talked to Chanyeol refreshed my mind, a bit.

But I still can’t sleep.

Hana, I love you~

==****==

Double update~

sorry for my bad english or any typos~ *poor me* LOL

and don't forget to subscribe and comments..

I might do triple update or so, but comment please~ *hoot*