I Love You~

I'm married to EXO's Kris? What the ASDFGHJK!@#$^%&*

HANA’S POV

“You want to make it?”, he winked at me.

“YAHH!!”, I hit his arms. “Don’t you dare to joking with me, Kris.”

“And I’m not joking, Hana. I’M SERIOUS.”, he looked at my eyes, deeply.

“I want to have baby boy first. And then baby boy again. After that, we’ll just have baby girl instead. Or you want more that three?”, WHAT DID YOU SAY, KRIS? ASDDFGHJKL

“I’m sleepyyyy~”, I took the blanket and covered my whole body.

“Hana-ahh~~~~”, Kris whined and shook my body, trying to pull the blanket.

“What?”, I looked at him, annoyed.

“Call me oppa!”, OHMYGOSH.

“NO!!!”, I turned my body away.

“Whatever”, I felt the bed moved. Seems like he stood up.

“Where are you going?”, I turned back to him and sat up.

“Is that a problem to you?”, he look..... mad?

“Are you mad?”, I ask him, walked closer to him.

“What if I do?”.

“God. Kris, I’m just kidding”, I shook his arms like a kid.

“And I’m serious, Hana. I’m REALLY serious. Do you think that I like joking in the situation like this?”, he looked at me coldly.

“I-I’m sorry~”, I turned my eyes, looked at the floor.

Silence.

I heard he started to walk away.

I grabbed his hand when he was about to pull the doorknob.

“I-I’m j-just.....”, I took a deep breath. “I’mjustscaredthatI’mnotreadyandbecauseIloveyousomuchI’lldoanythingforyou”. GOD.WHAT DID I SAY?

I heard he chuckled.

“What?”, I glared at him.

“Aigoo~ my wife is so cuteeee~”, he kissed my cheeks again and again.

I pouted and cupped my face with my hands, preventing him to kiss my cheek.

“Stop it!”, I shouted.

“Whyyyyy?”, he whined in a cute voice.

“What did really happened to you, Kris? You are..... weird.... Did your head bumped to something when you got injured?”, REALLY. This Kris’s weird. I never knew he can act like this. REALLY.

“I’m not. And I’m fine, wifeyyyy~”, again, he act cute.

OHMAIGATTTT!! I CAN’T. IT IS TOO @!#$%^&*()

“What now? Babe? Wifey? Really, what happened to your head, Kris?”, I checked his head.

“Nothing happened, honey~”, he carried me, make me sit on the his work desk.

Now, honey? GAWD. DID SOMETHING BAD HAPPENED TO MY KRIS?

WHAT? MY KRIS? ><

”You are beautiful, honey~”, he looked at my eyes. GAWD. HIS EYE’S SO MESMERIZING.

Unknowingly I gazed back at him. Eyes to eyes.

GAWD. HE IS SO ASDFGHJKL!@#$%^&*()

He smiled. “I’ll never regret that I married to you, Hana”. He slipped my bangs to the side of my face.

I’m just......... stared blankly at his.

MY OVARIES~

DEAR LORD.

He leaned his face closer.

“Let me, Hana-ah”, he whispered on my face. His warm breath hit my face, sent me chill through my body.

I’m nodded slowly.

I don’t know why, but I think it’s the right time. I can’t let him wait for me, we’ll separate again soon. And wait for another week to meet again. I’ll miss him.

He smiled and kissed my lips. Peck at first. But not until he moved his lips on mine.

His arms rested on the desk, trapped me between his arms.

I LOVE YOU, KRIS~

The kiss turned hot and passionate soon. His left arms landed on my waist, while my hands on his chest, moved up to his neck. Bring him closer to me.

Our tongues battling for dominance. And soon turned to each other’s.

I titled my head to the side, let him have more access to me.

“I love you~”, he said between our kisses.

“Me---too---“, I said as it like a moan.

His hands found its way under my shirt, moved up and down to my stomach, while my hands on his collar, pulled him closer.

“Ugghh~~~”, I moaned.

 

KRIS’S POV

“Ugghh~~~”, I heard she moaned.

HOGOD. She with just a moan.

Her hands trembled as she played with my upper button.

“Took it off”, I pulled away and whispered on her ear.

Soon, I kissed her again as she start ing my white shirt. *the one he wear yesterday when departure to LA*

My right hand started to roaming inside her shirt, found its way to her bra. I cupped and massage it along with her bra.

“Uhmm~ K-Kris-s-s”, he moaned loudly when suddenly I massage her .

She stopped in the middle of ing my shirt when I started to massaging her .

I stopped my hand’s job and kissed her neck. ing her shirt as fast as I can and threw it anywhere.

“Uhmmmm~”, she moaned and continuing ing my shirt, tossed it anywhere.

She backed away and started kissing my lips, jawline, my neck, shoulder.

“~”, I cursed. My legs felt like a jelly whe she did it.

“H-hanaaa-aaaahhh~”, I moaned loudly as she my neck.

“You like it, oppa?”, she whispered in my ear.

I burried my face on her neck, moved down to her shoulder, kissed it. My arms supporting me as I leaned more to the desk.

“Are you trying to seduce me with calling me oppa?”, I whispered at her ear and kissed her earlobe.

==*****==

here's my update~

it;s the first time updating the hot chapter on noon~ LOL

btw, I keep replaying EXO's special perfomance on inkigayo yesterday..

HOGOD~ KRIS'S SO ASDFGHJLK!@#$%^&

I'll think about updating again later, but I'm not promise though..

I have  homework, so~~~~~

don't forget to leave your comments for the next update...

new subcribers welcomed~~^^