She's in China?

I'm married to EXO's Kris? What the ASDFGHJK!@#$^%&*

Okay, from now I decided not to update everyday. I'll update when I think I got the right amount of comments. I just felt bad when I didn't get that many comments when I know many viewed this fics. I just want to you to appreciate my hardwork.

I know that I'm not a good writer. But I just want to read you comments. It's okay if you critics my writing skill. I'm NOT GOOD at writing though.

===***===

HANA’S POV

Huh~

This is what I always do in a whole week since Kris left to China. Wake up late, prepared the meal, cleaning this apartement, watching TV, and sometimes going out with my buddies  or shopping. . How can I survive the whole month? DIES.

Okay, stop for the nonsense.

Today, I decided to visit EXO-K on KBS.

CRAP.

That means I’ll met that Hyorin. Remember she’s promoting that Alone song? What’s with their dances? Did they itch or what? .___.

I prepared my self. Make-up? Just a bit’ll better. I don’t want to look too much as Kris’s wife XD

I think it’s the time to go.

So, I got on my car and drove to the KBS’s.

 

KRIS’S POV

Already a week? ARGHH. job. *cry*

“Hyung, why?”, Chen ask me as I laid on the couch in waiting room.

Yes. We have to perform tonight. And what? That Hyorin girl is HERE.

“Nope”, I answered lazyly.

Soon, I heard a knock on our door.

“Come in~”, Luhan sang cheerfuly.

“~”, I heard Tao cursed.

“Watch your mouth, Huang Zi Tao”, I scold him while closed my eyes. I want to forget this feeling of wanting Hana to hug me, kissed me.

“Hyung... We are in trouble..”, Lay whispered to me.

“What? Why? Did you—“, he cut me.

“Look!”, he turned my head to the doorway. AND......

TADAHHH~

Here’s standing a girl named HYORIN with her skirt. UGHH.

Why she must be here? Isn’t she supposed to promoting in Korea? HOGOD.

“KRIS~~”, she ran to me and immediately hug me. HUGGED ME!!!! DAMN YOU!! Who are you? .__.

“WHAT?”, I ask her, push her body away. Digusting.

“Why are you like this? You aren’t supposed to be like this before”, she pouted, act cute all the way.

“What? When? NEVER”. Yes, we are on the same school before. I moved to Seoul on my senior high school. She never attracted to me. But as soon as she know that I’m one of SM’s trainee, she became all sweet to me. Right.

I never saw her as something special, until one day, one of my bestfriend told me to take care of her.

He’s my first friend as I entered that school. So I’ll do everything to him, and you know what? He did that because he’s sick. Brain cancer. She love that not beautiful girl named Hyorin so much. I don’t know why he loved her. She known as the worst playgirl on school.

I admired him, so I do what he want. But not after he left this world. I’m kind of sick of her behavior. She’s so.... UGHH. What can I call?

And I ask her why she didn’t want to be my friend’s girlfriend. Do you know what she said? “Well, he’s not that handsome. He’s not popular, nor rich. You are different. You’re handsome, rich, popular, and SM’s trainee. God, it’s SM!!”,

I slapped her at her statement and left her. And what? She’s back to annoying me since she know that I’m part of EXO.

“Yah! Can’t you just act nice to me? Huh? We spent almost a year together”, she yelled.

TOGETHER? TOGETHER !!!

“So what?”, I pushed her harder until she stumbled.

“Let’s just go out to dinner. Just this once”, she begged. HOGOD. THIS GIRL IS SURE ANNOYING ME TO DEATH.

“AISHH. What do you want?”,

“I just said it seconds ago”, she act sweet all of sudden.

“Okay, just this once. And DON’T DARE TO STAY CLOSE WITH ME SINCE I DON’T.... NO!! I NEVER KNOW YOU!!!”, I walked away from her.

“H-hyung, a-are you sure?”, Tao stopped me and asked me worriedly.

“I hope I didn’t do wrong”, I turned to her and saw her smirk.

What’s with the smirk?

“Guys, go out. It’s your turn!”, manager hyung yelled to us as I left the room.

 

HANA’S POV

“What? China?”, GAWD. What’s this?

That Hyorin girl’s also in China?

“A-are you alright?”, Baekhyun oppa asked me.

I just nodded and wondered what if they are on the same event? AISHH.. go away that thought!!!

“Are you sure?”, Sehun asked me as he sat beside me.

“Y-yes...”,

“Okay, just wait! We’ll be back soon. We’ll going to stage. Just sleep if you felt tired, okay?”, he patted my head as headed our of the room.

==****==