Hurtful News

I'm married to EXO's Kris? What the ASDFGHJK!@#$^%&*

HANA’S POV

WAAAA~~

The oppas bring me to the Lotte World. I missed to play here.

I already forgot when the last time I came here.

We just playing and playing.

They bought me ice cream, doll, headband, and everything I want them to buy. I laught alot at their sillyness.

Thankyou, oppas.

It’s already late at night, so they decided to accompanying me back.

“You want to come, oppa? I’m not sleepy though. And I don’t want to be alone”, I pouted before I got off from the van.

“Sure~ hyung, you want to come? I want to playing with Hana. We don’t have schedule tomorrow”, Sehun turned to the others.

“Playing? I’ll go then!!”, Baekhyun shouted as I giggled.

“Going~”, Chanyeol also.

“We must go back then. Don’t let Hana sleep late, okay?”, Suho told us before closed the van’s door.

“Yes, Sir!!”, we all shouted and going inside the apartement as the van vanished from our sight.

“Let’s go!!!”.

I prepared some snack for both of us. I’ll laugh alot tonight with the sight of Baekhyun oppa and Sehun.

I smiled as I walked towards the living room where they say, watching the TV.

“ARGHH, Sehun-ah, change the channel!! I want to watch Rooftop Prince!!!!”, Baekhyun yelled as he tried to snatch the remote from Sehun. I giggled at them.

“YAH!! Look!! Yoochun sunbae look so handsome~”, Baekhyun on his fanboying mode again .__.

“Hyung, change!!!”, Sehun tried to snatch the remote again and change the channel.

We both shocked when he suddenly changed the channel. My jaw dropped. My mind’s blank. My body can’t move. My world just like torn apart, so as my heart.

 

SEHUN AND BAEKHUN’S POV

WHAT THE HECK???????

 

CHANYEOL’S POV

I played with my iPad as we sat on inside the van. I decided to browsing some news of us because I felt bored. Then I saw the newest article of us.

My eyes went wide as I read the news.

“EXO’S KRIS IS CHEATED BEHIND HIS WIFE’S BACK WITH SISTAR’S HYORIN?”

I opened it and saw some pictures of Kris hyung with Hyorin girl at restaurant. There’s a photos of them walked together as Hyorin’s arms linked on Kris’s arms.

. WHAT IS THIS!!!

“Hyung!! Tell Baekhyun and Sehun to not letting Hana the TV or internet!!”, I yelled as Kai snapped out from his dreamland.

“Hyung!!! RIGHT NOW!!!!”, I yelled again bacause they didn’t even react.

My eyes still glued on the iPad’s screen.

“What happened?”, D.O asked me.

“JUST CALL THEM RIGHT NOW!!! CAN’T YOU SEE? THERE’S A PICTURES OF KRIS CHEATING BEHIND HANA!!!!”, I shouted to them as Suho hyung called Sehun right away.

Kai joined me reading the news,

“What the heck!!!!”, he shocked as he see the pictures of them.

“We are late, guys”, Suho hyung whispered, but loud enough to us to hear it as he ended the call.

“She found out?”, D.O asked worriedly.

“I-I think so”, Suho hyung said.

 

XIUMIN’S POV

!!! WHAT’S THIS???

I ran around our dorm, frustated.

“YAHH! What’s wrong with you?”, Luhan asked.

“JUST OPEN YOUR INTERNET OR THE TV!!!”, I yelled.

They immediately the TV and jaw’s dropped.

“!! What’s that?”, Lay shouted and threw the remote away.

“What can we do?”, Chen asked. I saw his face full of worries.

“I’ll call the boys”, I called Chanyeol and put it on speaker.

“YAH!!! DON’T LET---“, I yelled as soon as he picked his phone up.

“We are late, hyung...”, he whispered and sigh.

“WHAT? HANA KNOWS ALREADY?”, Lay shouted beside my ear.

“YAHH! Not on my ear, dude!”, I hit his head.

“Sorry...”

“So, how’s Hana?”, Luhan asked after took the phone from me.

“We didn’t know yet. She’s with Sehun and Baekhyun now. We’ll be there in a minutes”, Chanyeol answered.

“Hyung, take care of Hana!”, Tao said as his as started tearing.

“We will, Zi Tao-ah”, and we hung up the call.

THAT KRIS WILL DEAD AS SOON AS HE ENTERED TIS PLACE!!!

 

HANA’S POV

I collapsed on the ground. I didn’t have any energy to get up.

“Hana, are you alright?”, Baekhyun asked me.

My eyes became blur. I tried to open my lips, but nothing come out.

“Sshhh, don’t think any negative thought, Hana!”, Sehun hugged me as he tried to comforting me.

I nodded my head on his chest. Soaking his shirt with my tears.

“Sshhh, we are here for you”, he whispered as I felt warm on his embrance.

Baekhyun patted my back softly, joined Sehun to hugged me.

Thankyou, oppas.

We both stayed in this position, and soon I fell asleep in my two oppas’s arms.

 

==****==

Triple update because I love you guys alot... *kisses*

Don't forget to comments and subcribe~

I'll update more tomorrow if you comments~

And sorry for my bad anglish or any typos...

I love all you comments.... It's really make me happy and spirit to write more ><

I know I'm bad writer, so don't expect anything good from me^^~

Good night~

ppyong~