Breaking News

I'm married to EXO's Kris? What the ASDFGHJK!@#$^%&*

HANA’S POV

I opened my eyes, feeling the sunlight shining brightly through the window. Turned my eyes to my side, seeing his beautiful face. The man that I love with my whole heart.

I stretched my arms, hit his cheek lightly.

“Wake up, hubby~ you need to go to the airport soon”, I said, tried to make him wake up.

“I don’t want to~ I don’t want to left you alone. I don’t want to go back to China. I just want to be with you~”, he whimpered, make m e smile at his childish behaviour.

“You need to work, hubby~ Earning money for us”, I kissed his lips softly.

He smiled and opened his one eye. “Give me morning kiss again!”,

“ert!”, I hit his chest and kissed his lips.

His lips moved ontop my lips, nibbled my bottom lips. My arms moved from my side to his torso, hugging it tightly. He moved on top of me, make me underneath him.

“Enough~ now, go to the bathroom! I’ll prepared your breakfast”, I pulled away.

“I said, I don’t want to~”, he whined and moved his body away from me, sit on the edge of the bed.

“Why are you being like this? You must go to work!”, I pouted. His childishness is just too much ><

“Okay~”, he pouted back, stomped his foot and walked to the bathroom.

Right. Kris’ll back to China. I don’t know for how long. But I hope he’ll back soon. I mean, he is a married guy, so he must take good care of his wife right? I wondered what can I do again when he left. Ugh.

I’ll miss him.

---88---

“Hana-ah, are you alright?”, Changmin oppa asked me when he saw my pale face. I was in the SM building, watching the SM’s artists practice for a special event at SMTOWN Concert.

I just nodded my head.

I don’t know why, but I felt dizzy since yesterday, a week after EXO-M back to China.

“You didn’t look fine at all”, Minho oppa checked my forehead. “You didn’t have fever”.

“Are you sure, Hana-ah? I can take you home if you didn’t feel alright”, Suho oppa patted my shoulder.

“NO! What’ll I do if I’m at home? I’ll just sleep or watching TV. I don’t want to~”, I whined, make the oppas and unnies laughed at me.

“Okay, but just sit there! Tell me if you feel anything!”, Suho oppa warned me before turned away, back to practice.

“Ugh. They all too much!”, I mumbled.

“Because they love you~”, Donghae oppa suddenly poped out and ruffled my hair.

“Aish. My hair, oppa~”.

I watch them practice. I wondered, how can they be so charismatic when they are so crazy? I munched my snack when suddenly I felt like throwing-up.

I held my mouth with my palms, running to the bathroom hurriedly.

I heard footsteps following me behind. Bet it was the oppas or unnies.

I enterd the restroom, throwing-up everything I ate today. Ugh. My stomach feels like turning back and forth.

“Hana-ah, are you alright?”, Seohyun unnie patted my back with her worried face.

I didn’t answer her since I’m still in my throw-up mode.

“Hana-ah~”, Sooyoung unnie held my shoulder and caressed it.

Soon, I felt better and go out from the room. All eyes turned toward me.

“Are you alright?”, Sehun asked as he held my shoulder, take me away from Sooyoung and Seohyun unnie.

I nodded my head. “I’m alright now”.

“Did you eat something wrong?”, Chanyeol oppa asked.

I shook my head. “I didn’t eat something strange”.

“Did you---“, Key oppa hanging his sentence.

Everyone’s eyes turned toward him, including mine.

“Yay~ I’ll be a young uncle!!!!!!”, he screamed and jumped happily.

Huh? What? Uncle? Who’ll gave birth?

“Are you preg-g-nant?”, Sehun looked at me with his derp face .__.

“Huh? Me?”, I pointed to myself.

So, I’m the one who’ll gave birth? Really?

“Hana-ah, take this! Go inside and test it!”, D.O oppa give me pregnant test so suddenly.

“How---“, Sehun cut my sentence.

“How can you have that, hyung?”, Sehun asked in his shocked expression.

D.O oppa showed his grin. “I brought it. In case Hana need it. Like now. HAHAHAHA”.

We looked at him in a weird.

“Baekhyun was the one who buy it! I just brought it!”, he added.

Sooyoung unnie pushed me inside.

“Check it now, Hana-ah!”, she smiled and closed the door behind me.

Huh.

I took a deep breath. Open it and tested my urine.

My eyes went wide as I saw the mark on it.

TWO RED LINE.

How’s it?

I stared blankly at the space infront of me. Moved my feet toward the door and opened it.

“How’s it?”, Suho oppa asked.

“Hana-ah, tell me I’ll be an uncle!”, Key oppa held my shoulder.

“Tell me, tell me, Hana-ah”, Seohyun unnie looked at me.

I handed the pregnant test to her.

She stunned. “Two... Red... Line”, she whispered.

They all gasped. Silence filled that place.

“I’m really going to be uncle!!!!”, Key oppa jumped up and down, huugged me tightly.

“O-op-ppa, b-bre-ath-h~”, I need to breathing, oppa .__.

“Sorry~”, he said and the others joined him to hug me.

“Aww~ our Hana’ll be a mother~~”, D.O oppa shouted.

“I’ll call Kris hyung!!!”, Sehun moved away with a grin on his face and pulled out his phone.

“NO!!!”, I stopped him and shook my head.

“Don’t you dare to tell him now, oppa!”, I glared at him. “You can tell the others, but Kris”, I moved my index finger and moved it to the side.

“Arraseo~”, then he just called Luhan oppa and told him to tell the others except Kris.

I can heard all the EXO-M’s members went WILD after they hear that I’m pregnant.

“Guys, let’s buy some pregnant woman needs!!!”, Sooyoung unnie jumped happily.

“Let’s go!”, they all cheered.

“B-but, I think we need to go to the doctor first. We don’t know if I’m really pregnant or not”, I stopped them, make their eyes glued on me.

“What did you said? I have the feeling that I’ll be an uncle since yesterday, and yesterday, before yesterday, and so so so~”, Key oppa rolled his eyes.

“Me too! That’s why I buy that test thing”, Baekhyun oppa followed.

“And I’m the one who bring it wherever I go, Hana”, D.O oppa added.

“Can we just go now?”, Sehun asked the others and nodded their head.

DEAR LORD. I think they all younger than me by 10 years.

Kris, your child inside my stomach. I never imagine a baby will stayed on my stomach for 9 months. Greatfuly, with Kris’s. I’m happy. I’ll tell you soon, Kris. I want to make this as a surprise for you ><

 

===**************===

New chapter~

I’m sorry of you think that this chapter’s boring. I’ve tried my best to write this. So, really sorry *bow*

 

Okay, I need COMMENTS to post the next chapter, guys.

And again, I’m sorry for any grammatical errors and typos. I’m in hurry right now.

 

Don’t forget to read and subscribe my Sehun’s arranged marriage series, kay -> http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/203348/i-m-married-to-a-gay-arrangedmarriage-exo-sehun