China's Chaos

I'm married to EXO's Kris? What the ASDFGHJK!@#$^%&*

KRIS’S POV

It’s been a week since I we back to China. I miss Hana already. I miss her scent, I miss her smile, I miss her tauch, I miss everything. She just make me crazy.

We are sat on the couch in front the TV, watch some Lay and Xiumin’s favourite drama. I looked at my phone’s wallpaper. There are picture of me and Hana in the morning when we just woke up. It was cute. Really cute.

Suddenly, Luhan’s phone ringing. He answer it and showed his shocked expression.

“What happened?”, I asked him.

He shook his head and texted someone. One by one, the boys started to opened his phone.

“What is it? Why you all got message in the same time?”, I nudged Tao who sat beside me.

“O-uh n-nothing, hyung. Just a message from my old friend. Yeah. That’s it!”, he grinned at me.

The boys glanced at me and smirked.

“Why are you all like this?”, I glared at them.

“NOTHING~”, the said in unison.

Ugh. What did really happened? I’m so curious. Yeah~

“Kris~ you must buy me maaaannnyyyy~ foods for me!”, Xiumin whined and grabbed my arms.

“U-uh?”, I looked at him in shock.

“Me too! You must buy me a new Gucci, hyung~”, Tao added and grabbed my other arm.

“What? Why must I?”, I asked. I don’t know what did they said.

“Just say yes, Kris!”, Luhan nudged my shoulder.

“Why? I don’t want to! I need to save my money for my family!”, I whined and messed my hair.

“Awww~ that’s true. Let’s not distrub him”, Chen said, make me gulped.

What’s with these kids?

“Hey, really. What happened to you all?”, I glared at them.

“You’ll know soon. Really soon. After we back to Seoul tomorrow”, Lay replied me and patted my back.

“What? We are back tomorrow? I though we will back next week?!”, I don’t know. Manager hyung said that we’ll be 2 weeks here.

“Ugh. Yeah. He said that he canceled our schedules for next week. He said tha he have something to do. Yeah. Like that”, Lay looked everywhere but me.

Bet, he hide something from me.

“You want to say something to me?”

“No! Why would I?”, he shocked and looked at the others.

“Did you hide something from me?”

“NO!!!”, he rubbed the back of his neck. “I need to go to the bathroom. Yeah”, he walked away hurriedly.

I moved my eyes to the others.

The looked at me in shock. They walked away one by one, leaving me alone on the couch.

“YAH!! What happened? Really. Aish”, I yelled at them just to accept that they running away from me.

Manager hyung walked toward me and sit beside me,

“Hyung, what happened to the boys? They hide something from me?”, I asked him.

“I don’t know. Why would they?”, he smirked at me.

“What’s with that smirk, hyung? You need to tell me. Ash”.

He just shrugged his shoulder and grinned. “You’ll know. You lovely wifey will tell you. I don’t want to tell you”.

“What? Why did it involved my wife? GOSH. Hyung, tell me!”, I shook his body.

“W-wufan-ah, no need to do this to me. I’ll felt sorry to your wife if I tell you now”

“Aish. What is it, hyung!”, I sighed in frustation.

“You’ll know~”, and he left.

WHAT? HOGOD~

===8888===

New boring and short update~

Sorry I post this boring update. I’m in the niddle of finishing my homework. So~

Sorry for any grammatical errors and typos, subbies~^^ I need to finish my homework soon~

Left your comments please^^

And read my Thehun's fict too -> http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/203348/i-m-married-to-a-gay-arrangedmarriage-exo-sehun