What did You Say?

I'm married to EXO's Kris? What the ASDFGHJK!@#$^%&*

HANA’S POV

Waaaa~ It’s fun. I spent  my day with the oppas. Although we just stayed at the dorm, but it still so fun.

They kept making fun of me and fun, especially the part when they saw me and Kris making out before. It’s embrassing.

“Oppa, do you know that Hyorin girl personally?”, I asked Suho oppa. He just hid his face on the pillow.

“Don’t ask me, Hana!!!”, he whinned.

“Whyyyy?”, I asked him curiously.

I’ve told by the oppas that something happened between them in the past.

“Don’t ask me!”, he glared at me, make me looked down.

“YAH! Don’t you dare to do that to Hana!”, Kris warned him

The others just ‘whooed’, fanboying, or crumpled their face.

“YAHH!!! HYORIN IS SUHO HYUNG’S FIRST KISS~~~”, Kai and Sehun oppa sang as they walked away to the kitchen. Prepared to run away.

“YAHH!! YOU TWO!!!”, Suho oppa yelled.

“WHAT? REALLY?”, my eyes almost popped out.

“She stole it though Suho hyung didn’t like her”, Baekhyun blurted out as Suho oppa glared at him.

“Calm down, hyung!”, Baekhyun put his hands on his chest.

“HAHAHAHA~ you must like it oppa!!”, I sticked out my tongue at Suho oppa.

“WHAT? NO!!! I’m feel like I’ve been by that ”, Suho oppa glared at me.

“HAHAHAHAHA~”, we all laughed and make fun of Suho oppa’s incident :p

It’s already midnight, so we all decided to sleep. We’ll following EXO-M’s schedule tomorrow XD.

“Are you alright to sleep here?”, Kris asked me.

“It didn’t like I never slept with you before”, I answered and lay on the bed.

“Yeah, you did”, he followed me laid on the bed.

“I’m tired~”, I whined and turned my back to Kris.

“Yah!! It doesn’t mean that you should faced your back to me”, Kris tickled my waist.

I giggled.

“Aishh, okay”, I turned around and faced him. “Happy now? So, don’t you dare to tickling me!”, I pouted and crossed my arms on my chest.

“Yes, babe~”,  he pecked my cheek.

“W-wait....”, I shocked at his sudden action.

“What?”

“Why did you do so much skinship all of sudden?”, I asked, glared at him.

“Can’t I? Well, you just confessed to me. Yelled at me and told me that you love me all of sudden too. Mentioning that you’ll backed away if I say so, let me go with the person I love if I want. So, what’s with that?”, he followed me crossing his arms. Looked at me up and down.

I felt my cheek burning.

NOT WITH THAT FACE, KRIS~

He looked at me sooooooo intimate. Like make a hole on mine.

MY OVARIES~

“S-so w-what?”, damn you, Hana. Why are you stutering on situation like this! I hit my mouth lightly.

I saw he smiled.

HOGOD. His smile is so ASDFGHJKL

He rolled his body, laid on his stomach.

“Why?”, he moved closer, held my hands which hitting my mouth.

STUPID HANA!

GAWD. His face right on top of mine.

“W-what a-are you d-d-do-ing?”, I tried to moved away, but he held my hand.

“Why are you so nervous, Hana?”,

“I am not!”, I looked away, avoiding his gaze.

“You are! We already did ‘it’ before, right?”

“W-what did you mean?”, DAMN YOU! Why you remembered me about that shower scene?

“You know what I mean, Hana~”, he slipped my bangs behind my ear.

“J-just m-move first~”, STUPID HANA! WHAT DID YOU JUST SAY???!!

I CAN’T.

LOOK!! He still laid on his stomach, near me. REALLY. And WHAT? His face’s just inch away from mine. GODDAMN YOU KRIS!!

“You know what, Hana-ah?”, he smiled and took a long breath. “I want a baby boy”, he told me and pouted.

“W-WHAT?”, I widened my eyes.

WHAT, KRIS?? BABY BOY?? RIGHT NOW?? HOGOD.

“HUHH? Yeah, baby boy, Hana. But, baby girl’s fine too”, he looked like wondering. Maybe, wondering that BABY.

“A-are y-you su-su-re?”, I stuttered. PLEASE MOUTH, DON’T DO THAT STUTTER!!!

He nodded like a kid.

“You want to make it?”, he winked at me.

“YAHH!!”, I hit his arms. “Don’t you dare to joking with me, Kris.”

“And I’m not joking, Hana. I’M SERIOUS.”, he looked at my eyes, deeply.

“I want to have baby boy first. And then baby boy again. After that, we’ll just have baby girl instead. Or you want more that three?”, WHAT DID YOU SAY, KRIS? ASDDFGHJKL

 

KRIS’S POV

At first, I just want to tease Hana.

HAHAHA~

I like it when she’s blushing or tried to act mad.

But suddenly I said, . “I want a baby boy”,

GODDAMN YOU KRIS!!

I don’t know why I said that. But, it’s true that I want to have.

It’s just I don’t know if it’s the right time.

I must wait for Hana too. I don’t even know if she’s ready or not.

===****===

My last update for today~

I got goosebums while writing this chapter.

Kris’s just ASFDGHFAUGKJASOAJ@$%#$$%

I can’t imagine he can act this cute ><

Don’t forget to comments!!

Comments needed for the next update~

And Welcome to my weird world, my new readers LOL

See you~