Backstage

I'm married to EXO's Kris? What the ASDFGHJK!@#$^%&*

KRIS’S POV

We’re going up to the stage, still in our happy mood. Well, it is our party after the 100.000 copies of our first mini album sold out. I spotted Hana on the audience’s seat, with..... Bora, Soyou and Dasom.

What did they do?

“H-hyung, why’s Hana sit with them?”, Sehun asked me when he saw Hana.

“I don’t know, Sehun-ah. I have bad feeling”, I whispered to him.

“Hyung, let’s just finish the perform first. I’ll help you”, he patted my shoulder and prepared himself on his place.

“We are ONE! Annyeonghaseyo, EXO-imnida!”, we greeted the fans as loud cheers echoed the entire place.

I saw Hana cheered and clapped her hands along with the Sistar’s members.

We performed our title song, MAMA. I tried my best to performed everything I can. I want to make Hana proud of me, proud of her husband.

We finished our performance, I saw a girl running to us. Is that one of Sistar’s member? Dasom? I don’t really know well.

“K-Kris-ssi, can I talk to you for a while?”, she asked, make me and Sehun looked at each other. The boys turned their eyes to me.

“What about?”, I asked her back.

“Ah, I want to talk to you about something important. Urmm, your members can join too. But I hope we are on private room”, she said.

“Let’s just go, hyung!”, Sehun claimed. Drag me along with him, following Dasom.

We entered the waiting room, and all the boys’s eyes on her.

“Uhm”, she cleared .

“Just start it!”, Kai glared at her.

“Uhm. It’s about Hana. And Hyorin”, she whispered on the last part.

“What’s about Hyorin? Again?”, Xiumin whined.

“She attacked Hana while ago, when you guys prepared for the stage”, she looked down.

“WHAT?”, we all widened our eyes in unison.

“She what?”, I shook her shoulder.

“I-I’m sorry~ me and the unnies promised to keep Hyorin away from Hana. I promise. I’m really sorry”, she bowed her head few times.

“Where’s Hana?”, Sehun asked her.

“She-she’s with Bora unnie and Soyou unnie”.

“How can I trust you if you aren’t in a conspiracy with that ?”, Tao glared at her with his scary eyes.

“Trust us, please”, she bowed at us again.

“I trust you for now! Just don’t make us dissapointed later, or you’ll know what can I do to you and your members”, I threatened her with my scary tone voice.

“Believe me!”, she bowed once again and left the room.

“Hyung, are you sure about this?”, Baekhyun asked me.

“I don’t know. Let’s just see what they can do for now, Baekhy”, I walked out from  the room and searching Hana.

I walked in the coridor when I meet that again.

“Wufan-ah~”, she called me and clung her arms on mine.

“Get away from me!”, I slapped her hands away.

“Don’t you miss me?”, she caressed my chest softly.

“Oh my God! What can I do to make you go away from me?”, I mumbled.

“Kris!!”, I heard someone called my name. It’s Taeyeon noona.

“Noona!”, I tried to ask for her help with my pleading eyes.

“I know, I know”, Taeyeon rolled her eyes. “What are you doing here, Hyorin-SSI?”, she asked Hyorin. Well, I heard that SNSD sunbae are close to Sistar. But not after that scandal. Hana told me that SNSD sunbae always on her side, listening every story Hana want them to know. And it make me admire them more.

She didn’t called ‘Hyorin-ah’ like they usually called each other.

“What, unnie? Just want to greet Kris”, she answered with her so called y voice. Ugh.

“Can you move away from my husband, miss?”, Hana suddenly appeared behind me, pushed Hyorin aside.

“Huh? Hi, !”, she pushed Hana back. I shocked at her words.

“YOU, !”, I slapped Hyorin’s cheek. “Don’t you dare call my wife like that again!”, I grabbed Hana’s hand and walked away.

“Good job, Kris!”, Teayeon noona shouted and walked to the opposite way.

Hana stopped me and turned me around.

“What did that girl do to you before I came?”, she crossed her arms on her chest.

“Uhmm”, I thinking for a while. “Nothing, but she clung on my arms and caressed my chest, and.... what again?”, I tried to . Take a glance at her.

She pout. She is cute~

I leaned my body to her, and kissed her lips.

“Whatever she did, I love you more~”, I whispered.

“Yah! You tried to make me jealous?”, she hit my chest lightly.

“Whyyy~”, I rubbed my chest.

 

HANA’S POV

AISH.

He really like to tease me. What did I do that make him like this?

I smiled and pecked his lips. “Don’t we need to go now? The boys waiting for us”, I hold his hand and pulled him away.

He smiled. “I want to go home nowwww~”.

“Act cute again, huh?”, I rolled my eyes at him.

“You like it, wifey~”, he pinched my cheek.

===******===

One of the boring update again~

I don’t know why, but I think it’s the worst chapter in this story. Really the boring one *pout*

Well, again, I’m sorry for any grammatical errors and typos. Don’t forget to leave your comments, guys.

And read+subscribe my Sehun’s arranged marriage series too -> http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/203348/i-m-married-to-a-gay-arrangedmarriage-exo-sehun

I love you~