The Sweet Sehun

I'm married to EXO's Kris? What the ASDFGHJK!@#$^%&*

HANA’S POV

It’s been a week. Thanks to the oppas who always cared about me. They come to our apartement everyday. I’ve discharge from the hospital 3 days ago. The doctor said that I can’t stressed myself.

Myungsoo oppa always come when he didn’t have schedule, along with the other Infinite oppas. I felt better.

But I’m still worried about Kris. He must be in stressed.

Sometimes, I texted Luhan oppa or Tao oppa to ask about Kris since he didn’t sent me a single message.

I’m worried. Yeah.

I heard that Hyorin on a dangerous state when her own fans bashing her. I felt bad about her.

“I’m bored~”, I sat on the couch after cleaning the apartement.

I the TV and watched some program. My eyes went wide and my jaw opened as I watch a news.

“EXO’S KRIS GOT AN INJURY ON HIS LATEST PERFORMANCE LAST NIGHT”

MY WORLD. GAWD. WHAT HAPPENED TO KRIS?

I ran to my room, took my phone and dialed Lay oppa’s number.

“Hana-ah?”, he said as he picked up his phone.

“Oppa, what happened? Is Kris alright?”, I asked him. Everyone would expect that I’m worried to death, since I don’t really know how’s his injury.

“Calm down, princess”, hoot. He followed Baekhyun oppa, called me with princess thing.

I pouted. I know, I know. He couldn’t see me pouting. LOL

“He’s alright. The doctor said that he just need some rest. Don’t worry”.

I calmed a bit.

“Take care of him oppa”, I whispered.

“I will.”, silence. “Yah!! But why are you all nice to him? You---“, I cut his sentence.

“I’m his wife after all. All I need is just knowing that he’s alright, oppa. I’m not mad at him or whatever. It’s his life. He didn’t even love me”, I told him.

I heard him sigh, and I chuckled.

“Yah!! Why are you---“

“You are funny oppa. HAHAHAHA~”, I cut him off.

“HANAAAAAAA~~”, I heard someone shouting outside my apartement. GOD. I have neighborhood, okay!

“Oppa, I’ll hung up now. I heard a guy named Sehun’s voice shouting my name outside. I don’t want my neighbors to be distrubed”.

“Okay, take care of yourself, princess”, he told me and hung up.

I ran quickly to the doon and opened them. TADAHH~ Sehun is here with a bouquet of roses.

“For you, princess”, GOD, he also calling me princess?

“Thankyou~ but, why are you calling me princess?”, I asked him and pouted.

“Aigoo~ Baekhyun called you that, so as Lay hyung. I can’t lose to them then”, he crossed him arms.

“AHAA, cuteee~”, I pinched his cheek and smiled. Knowing that I’m also love the EXO’s members more and more everyday.

“Hey, let’s go inside~”, Sehun sing as he pulled me inside with him.

We sat on the couch in silence while watching the TV.

“You know about Kris’s injury?”, I broke the silence and staring on the space in front of me.

“I know. Don’t be too worried. He’ll be fine”, I don’t know why, but I’m always feel calmed down when Sehun told me something.

“I missed him, Sehun-ah”, I told him as my tears started make my eyes blur.

“You do?”, he moved closer to me and hugged my shoulder.

I nodded. “I am. Very much.”

“You want to meet him?”, he asked as my eyes grew wide.

“W-what----“

“Let’s visit EXO-M in China.”, he cutted me off.

“W-what? B-but you”

“I told manager hyung that we need some break, and he give us 3 days break. I’ll tell the hyungs if you want. So we’ll go together. Do you want?”, he smiled and wiped my tears.

I don’t know what to do. This guy infront of me really something.

I nodded my head like a kid and smiled to him.

“Thankyou, o-oppa”, I hugged him tightly. It’s the first time I called him oppa, because he was just 2 months older than me.

“Yah!! You just called me oppa when I do something that make you happy”, he pinched my cheek and pouted.

I’m just giggled and kissed his cheek.

“Thankyou, oppa~ you are the best!!”

“I know, I know~”

 

SEHUN’S POV

She kissed me!!! OHMYGAWD.

I blushed after she kissed my cheek.

She’s cute when she laugh. I smiled to myself, knowing that I just make her happy. I felt happiness seeing her happy face.

But I’m still didn’t know what will happened later.

How she faced Kris hyung. How Kris hyung faced her. How I faced Kris hyung. And everything.

Knowing that Kris hyung’ve hurting Hana make me want to punch him, murder him. But I know that he’s the one who can make Hana happy.

She’s innocent. She’s like angel.

Her warm heart, her pure heart, her beautiful fece, everything on her made me crazy. I love her more and more everyday. But I know, her heart belong to my friend like brother.

But seeing her smile and happiness’s enough for me. I’m not selfish. I do.

“Prepared now! I’ll tell the hyungs we’ll go to China as fast as we can”, I ruffled her hair.

“OK, BOSS!!”, she shouted and run to her room.

I smiled. Everything she did always make me smiled.

I called Suho hyung and told him to get the tickets to China soon, and he agreed to go along with us.

 

==****==

here's my update~

don't forget to subscribe and comments..

I'll update again in nidnight if you leave your comments...

NEED MANY COMMENTS TO UPDATE~

Don't worry, I'm not the type of writer who make my cast to suffered to long... they'll be together soon...