The Meeting

I'm married to EXO's Kris? What the ASDFGHJK!@#$^%&*

HANA’S POV

I smelled the scent of China for the first time. The oppas got tickets for the next day after Sehun asked me to go to China.

I smiled at myself. I’ll meet Kris soon.

I turned around and saw the oppas struggled carrying their own bags.

“Gosh, why are you bring so many bags, oppa?”, I asked them in annoyance.

“Yah!! We’ll have vacation. So we must---“, D.O oppa answered me, but Chanyeol appa cut his sentence.

“Don’t hear anything from him. He’ll tell you how freak he was with his cleanliness. Let me carrying your bags”, Chanyeol oppa helped me carrying my bags since he didn’t bring so many bags.

“Thankyou~”, I thanking him sweetly.

“Aigoo~”, he poked my nose.

“Let’s go~~~~”, Kai oppa and Sehun o-oppa shouting as they run infront of us.

“That kids!! It’s embrassing!”, Chanyeol oppa hide his face, felt embrassed.

I just giggled at their childish behavior. They might be so cool on the stage, but not in their real life.

I saw them running around and took some crazy photos.

“They are cute, oppa”, I blurted out.

“What? Cute? You must be crazy, Hana!”, I laughed at Chanyeol oppa’s expression. He look.... Priceless?? HAHAHA~

“Oppa, where are we staying at?”, I asked him as we entered the car who pick us up.

“I think we’ll be at EXO-M’s dorm. Is that okay?”, Chanyeol oppa told me and asked my permission.

Of course I like it. It’s fine, oppa. ><

I nodded and smiled all the way while looking putside the window.

 

CHANYEOL’S POV

I never saw Hana this happy. She’s always smiling.

She never angry at what Kris did to her. She always told us that she’s alright.

I know she must be hurt. I know really well.

But seeing her this happy make me think that it’s the best choice for her.

I hope Hana and Kris hyung will have time to talk, heart to heart. I don’t like seeing them like this.

Kris hyung always called me or texted me everyday, everytime, just to know how’s Hana. What she was doing. And everything.

I told him to called Hana and talk about everything. But he always refused. He said that he felt bad. He felt guilty. He felt disgusting.

We told the EXO-M’s members not to told Kris hyung if we’ll come to visit with Hana. I know he’ll avoid Hana if he know. I think it’s the best for them, so they can have time alone.

I glanced at Sehun through the driver’s mirror as we drove off from the airport. I know that he loved Hana, but I’m proud of him.  He can managed his feelings toward Hana, make her felt better, always be on her side, supporting her.

I’m proud of you, Sehun-ah.

I smiled.

I glanced at my right. Hana fell asleep on my shoulder. She looked peaceful. It must be because she’ll met her love, her husband.

We arrived infront of the boys dorm. Tao waited for us outside. He ran to Hana as soon as he saw us coming. He really loved Hana as his sister-in-law.

“Are you alright? I’m worried so much about you”, he hugged Hana and started to cry.

AISHH, THIS KID.

“I’m fine. Don’t worry, oppa. You see? I’m all good”, she smiled and patted Tao’s back.

“Let’s go inside”, he pulled out from the hug and opened the door for us.

“Luhan hyuuunggg~~~”, Sehun shouted as soon as he stepped inside the dorm.

GOD. How much he loves Hana, he still loves Luhan more, I think?

“Sehun-aaaahhhh~~”, I heard Luhan answered as he ran to Sehun and hugged him.

This two choding .__.

Hana stunned on her spot as she saw Kris out from his room, I think? She saw how Kris walk. His injury’s bad, I think. Because he look struggled just for walk.

She run to Kris hyung and supported him to stand up when she saw he almost tripped.

“Be careful. Are you alright?”, she asked Kris, she look worried.

He just nodded his head. We all stayed in our position as I give the others signal to leave them alone.

Talk to her, Kris.

And we left them.

==*****==

Double update~

I might do triple update today!

SO, DON’T FORGET TO COMMENTED, OKAY!! LOL

They’ll confessed soon. I MEAN SOON. REALLY SOON.

HAHAHA~

Commented, okay~