THIS ARROGANT-CRAZY-HOT YET HANDSOME BASTARD

I'm married to EXO's Kris? What the ASDFGHJK!@#$^%&*

 

Sorry for not updating about…. 4 days?? To be honest, I’m just avoiding ANY INTERNET CONNECTION this past days.. you know?? About SS4INA and EXO-M thing.. KREEEESSSS AFDGHJKLK

Okay, I’ll update as soon as I can from now.. just hope that if EXO-M come AGAIN to Indonesia, I’ll come to see them.. *cross finger*

Here’s my update^^

==***==

KRIS’s POV


Married? DAMN!! I never thought I’ll ended like this.. marrying unknown girl.. JUST RANDOM.. okay, I admit she’s ahmm.. beautiful? Cute? HOT? Sshh, I don’t know how to decribe it..

Arghh, why must be me?? BUT, WHAT??? Her expression as soon as she saw me earlier?? WHAT THE FFFFFFF? How can she showed me that BAD expression? I’LL FORGIVE THAT, BECAUSE YOU ARE HOT, GIRL!!! ASDGFJHJKL

“You like what you see”, my dad whispered to me, while I’m.. STARING AT THE GIRL WHO SIT IN FRONT OF ME!!! !@#$%^&*

“What?? NO!!”, I replied my crazy dad. Ughh, that’s too much ._.

“Wufan-ah, you should going out with your ‘wife’. Just go out now, and don’t forget to take her home too”, MOM???!!! I’M NOT DOING IT!!!

“But, ajjhum-.. ahh, eomonim I can wait my parents to take me home.. I’ll-“

“No, Hana.. big no!! let that man take you home”, my mom cut her off. I like what you want to say, wifey. I saw her face frowned. BINGO!!!! This girl will be same as me. Want a DIVORCE. See? Hahahaha.. Let’s work out together!! :D

“Arraseo… I’ll take her home. Satisfied?”, I rolled my eyes. My parents is damn crazy.

“NO!! until you married and give us grandchildren..”, my mom laugh along with the middle aged people there. Aishh,

“Let’s go!!”, I said to her. Well, I’m acting arrogant.. Handsome arrogant.. hhaha

“O-okay,”

 

HANA’S POV

WHAT WHAT??? WHOOOOOTTT!!! I’M GOING HOME WITH THIS ARROGANT-CRAZY-HOT YET HANDSOME BASTARD?? IT.IS.A.THING.CALLED.PARADISE

OH MY GAWD… OH MY GOAT!!! I CAN’T…. BLUSH~

I’m just wathing night view through his car’s windows… Maybe you’ll think like that.. BUT, TO BE HONEST…. I’M WATCHING HIS SHADOWS THROUGH THAT LOVELY WINDOW OF HIS DAMN EXPENSIVE CAR!! GAWD, HE.IS.SO.HANDSOME.. NO NO NO! HOT!!!! I’LL DIE.

What happened if we are married?? Ohh, Kris… I’ll do everything for you.. I’ll be your slave.. slave.. *oops* or everything you want me to be.. I’ll kiss you everyday, everytime.. until your sweet and plump lips swolen.. hhaha.. what else YOU WANT ME TO DO???? GAWD….

“Stop that daydreaming and staring at me… dumb..”, he said with oh-so-y voice. Hoot~

“How can you think I did that? Sshh..”, I rolled my eyes. How can he know what I think and what I did? He’s just concentrate AT ROAD ALL THE TIME!!!

“I can sense it”, aishh.. forever arrogant eh?

I’m not going to answer him… since what he said is true.. kekeke~

“Get  out!”, WHAT, KREEEESSS? Oh, how can he know where my home is??

“YAH!! How can you know my house?”, I ask him.. arghh, even I wore this damn killing heels, he still so TALL .__.

“YAH!! I have name, you know? My parent told me earlier. Any question?”, HE IS FOREVER HOT!!!

“I’ll go home!”, he said and get out of the car and OPENED THE DOOR FOR ME.. NOW YOU ARE GOING TO BE MY STYLE.. HAHAHAHA ASDFGHJKL

As soon as he opened the door, he turned around. But what I did?? A GRAB HIS ARMS!! GRAB HIS ARM!!! IT’S GRABBING GUYS!!!! GRAB!!! Just turn him around and kiss that kissable lips, HANA!!! NO NO!!!! NOT MY STYLE, AT ALL!!!

“Uhmm.. you want to come? I-I mean for drink? You know our parents will be noisy about us?”, why am I stuterred? ._.

“Okay..”, he said and… AND?? And walked pass me toward the front DOOR!! WHAT THE ASDFGHJKL!@#$%^&*

You ruined my keyboard Kreeessss~ XD

Aishh, I’ll make you can’t sleep tonight, kris… just watch out!!! *evil smirk*

=***=

Sorry for the many typos at the last part.. you know? I made that just.. uhm… 10 minutes?? *sigh*

What happened?? What Hana prepared for Kris?? Make Kris can’t sleep?? WHAT THE !@#$%^&*(

THAT.MUST.BE.ME.WHO.DID.THAT.TO.KREEESSSS!!!!! *whale scream*

I planning to make a HOT? ? OR ? SOON??

SEE?? SOON!!! I know you like it, guys.. want it too??? Me too!! Hahaha

Don’t forget to add my facebook *at my description* or follow my twitter @veerachmaa

I want to make double update today.. just see..