Morning..

I'm married to EXO's Kris? What the ASDFGHJK!@#$^%&*

HANA’S POV

I woke up in the morning. Smiling. Remembering the most beautiful night of my life.

I looked at my right. Seeing the most handsome man in the world. His angelic face. His mesmerizing eyes. His perfect nose. His sweet cheekbone. His tender lips. His sharp jawline. His everything.

Feeling his arms wrapped around my body. Feeling his skin touched mine.

I might be just one among milions of his fans. But I love him. I love him for whoever he was. I’ll still love him even he isn’t an idol, or he wasn’t the rich prince.

I smiled. Caressing his face. Trying to remembering every curves of his.

Leaned my face closer to his. Feeling his hot breath hit my face.

I kissed his forehead, down to his cheek, and landed on his lips. Give it a small peck.

I might be just ordinary fangirl when I watch him on the stage. But outside, I’m one of thousands people who loves him. But my love is deeper than anyone else. Because I love him as his wife.

Maybe I don’t know what he really felt towards me. I pouted.

But whatever it is, I’ll love this guy infront of me forever.

I hugged his body. His tall body that wrapped around my petite body. Feeling our legs tangled.

I felt he smiled and opened his one eye.

“How long you want to staring at my face?”, he pulled my body closer to his and kissed my head.

“How long you awake? Knowing that I’m watching you?”, I landed my palms on his broad chest, his chest.

“Longer than you. And I know that you are staring at me since the first time you opened your eyes, honey”, he cupped my face and kissed my lips lightly.

I smiled on his lips.

“So, it mean that you want to make fun of me?”, I crossed my arms. Act like I’m mad.

“No, I just want to know what kind of expression you’ll show when you find out you’re in my arms”, I smiled at his answer.

He’s changed. He was a total cold jerk at first. But now, all I could feel was love, passion, and sometimes lust.

“I love you~”, he blurted out and kissed my forehead.

GOD. THANKYOU FOR EVERYTHING YOU GAVE ME.

I smiled. “Why did you said that all of sudden?”, I ask him and he giggled.

“I want you to hear it everytime you woke up on my arms”, he rested his head on his palm, and supporting his body with one of his elbow.

“I love you too~”, I planted a kiss on his lips.

I wanted to pulled back as he cupped the back of my neck and deepen our kiss. He poked my lips with his tongue as I opened my lips. Welcoming his tongue and again, we have a so called journey in each other’s mouth.

“HYUUUNGGG~ HANAAAA~~ WAKKIE, WAKKIE~~~ LET’S EAT BREAKFAST~~~~~”, I heard Tao shouted as he knocked the door in a rythm.

I pulled away from our kiss and giggled.

“I’m sure, Tao oppa is the cutest”, I said as wrapped the blanket over my petite body.

“That choding er. I’m the cutest, babe~”, he whinned and act like a kid.

Aigoo~ he became so childish and me? I become so mellow with all of my thoughts.

“And.... Why are you covering your body? I’m already saw everything... Twice?”, he tried to grab the blanket.

“NO, KRIS! Or----“, I threatened him and he pouted.

“Okay”

We go out of our room and headed to the living room.

WHAT IS IT?

“What did you two doing last night?”, Xiumin oppa asked as the others keep glaring at us.

“WHAT?”, Kris answered him.

“AISHH. We couldn’t sleep because of you, dumb!”, Xiumin oppa hit Kris’s head as I chuckeled.

My cheeks felt like burning.

“I told you!”, I whispered at Kris and his his chest.

 

KRIS’S POV

“I told you!”, Hana whispered and hit my chest jokingly.

“What? I don’t care”, I whispered back.

“What’s with that whisper?”, Suho throw a pillow at me.

“HAHAHAAHA~ Envy much?”, I winked at Hana.

“WHAT??? YOU DEAD, KRIS!!!”, they all started to hit me and WHAT? Hana just holding her stomach and laughed.

You dead, Hana.

I smirked.

I saw Sehun with the corner of my eyes. He looked.... Sad?

What happened to him? Is something wrong? Or did he sick?

I turned my head to Chanyeol as he also looked at Sehun.

What is this? Something wrong?

I’ll ask Sehun later. I don’t want anything happened to my lilbro.

===*******===

Update~~

I’m kind of dissapointed, because the amount of comments is just make me dissapointed~

So, don’t forget to leave your comments, so I’ll update really soon if you did^^~

welcome for my new subbies~~ WOOHOOO~~~

Sorry for grammar mistake or typos^^