Make Up

I'm married to EXO's Kris? What the ASDFGHJK!@#$^%&*

HANA’S POV

GAWD. He almost tripped and fell. I ran to him and hold his waist, help him to stand up.

“Be careful. Are you alright?”, I asked him concerned.

He just nodded. And then turned around when the other oppas left us alone.

AISHH. WHY ARE YOU LEFT, OPPAS? *Baekhyun:So you can be with him* LOL

I cleared my throat. “I’ll help you to sit on the couch”, I said and lead him to sit on the couch near us.

Silence.

I sat beside him. Glancing at him sometimes.

How awkward ><

“How’s your leg?”, I broke the silence as I looked at his injured leg.

“Fine”, he answered me coldly.

I sighed. He didn’t love me. And never love me.

I took out a herbal medicine that my parents give for him. They hope it’ll help his injury got better.

“This. From my parents”, I give it to him.

He got it and placed on the table beside him.

He wouldn’t love me. I’ll backed away.

I inhaled deeply and stand up.

“I’ll go to the oppas”, I said, not looking at his eyes.

I CAN’T.

Don’t stared at his eyes, Hana! Once you walked out from this room, you’ll walked out from your love for him, and let him do whatever he want. You couldn’t do that if you looked at his eyes, Hana! SO, DON’T!!!

I screamed inside.

It’ll hurt, so much.

You can do it, Hana! It’s for Kris’s happiness.

I took a step forward, my eyes landed on the floor.

GAWD. Can I do this?

I LOVE YOU, KRIS. AND I’LL ALWAYS DO.

“I’ll go~”, I whispered and took my second step.

Thrid step.

Fourth step.

He grabbed my hands, turned me around.

He’s here. Standing right infront of me. I don’t even know when he got here, and how he walk.

“Don’t~”, he hugged me. Tightly.

I let out an awkward laugh.

“Why are you like this? This is not you, Kris”, I tried to pulled away from his hug.

“NO!! Just stay like this. I just need a minute. A minute like this”, he hugged me tighter.

Just a minute~

And goodbye~

I let him hugged me. Feeling his hot breath hit my shoulder.

I love you, Kris. How many times I need to say that?

One by one, my tears rolled down to my cheek. Soaking his chest.

I felt his hug loosen.

I can’t let this ended this fast.

Before he pulled out his entire body away, I pulled him back. Resting my arms on his neck, pulled him closer.

“I love you, Kris. I do love you. So much”, I whispered. I don’t care if he just pushed me away from his. I don’t care.

I felt he hugged me back.

“I don’t need anything. I just love you. I don’t care what the others think about you. I’ll leave you if you say me to do so. As long as you are happy. I’ll do. I’ll do everything for you. I’ll let you go if you love Hyorin. I’ll---“, he shut me up with his lips. Kissed me right away.

“No, you can’t do anything~”, he whispered on my face as he broke the kiss. It’s not ‘that’ kind of kiss. It’s just a simple peck on my lips. but it showed everything.

“Kris~”

“I love you. I love you more than anything. I’m sorry~”, that three words...

He looked down, didn’t look at my eyes at all. “I’m sorry, Hana. I---“,

This time, I’m the one who shut him up. I kissed his lips. Poured everything through my kiss. I want him to know what I feel. What I feel to him. All my feelings.

It’s also a simple peck. But he started to moved his lips on mine, kissed me back.

I miss you, Kris~ So much~

I caressed his face on my small hands. Cupped his face. Bring his face closer to mine.

His arms found his way to my petite waist, hug it. Pulled my body closer to his.

I missed this. The feeling when my body wrapped on his. Feeling his body hovered over me.

His lips mine. My upper lips. Moved to my lower lips. Back to the upper. And continue doing that.

I smiled between the kiss.

I LOVE THIS GUY. SO MUCH~

He poked my lips, asking for entrance. I willingly opened my lips to meet his sweet tongue.

He pushed me back. Make me landed on the couch.

Making out on the couch~ ><

I leaned my back on the couch’s prop. He slipped his right arm behind my neck, while his left arm crossed around my stomach, hugged me.

I caressed his cheek with my left hands, and my right hand landed on his broad chest.

I missed his scent. His everything.

 

KRIS’S POV

HOGOD. I missed this feeling. The feeling when I kissed her sweet lips.

I wouldn’t get tired of her.

Her left hand caressed my cheek.

That soft hand.

Her right on my chest, make a circle movement with her finger.

GOSH.

“Don’t tease me, Hana! I’m still a man!”, I whispered as I pulled out from the kiss to catch my breath.

“So?”, her eyes look shining for me as she asked, sound like seducing me.

“I have a raging hormones~”, I whispered on her left ear. Kissed it.

Se looked at me in disbelieve.

“What?”, I asked her.

“But you and Hyor---“, I stopped her word and kissed her lips again.

I don’t want to hear anything about that . NEVER.

Our kiss not that sweet anymore. It changed to be hotter. More passionate. Full of lust.

I kissed her. She kissed me.

==*******==

 

Triple update~

FUFUFUFUFFU~

I don’t have any homework, and I’m on holiday ‘till Monday, so I have more time to write...

HAHAHAHA~

Want another update?? XD

COMMENT NEEDED FOR THE NEXT CHAPTER’S UPDATE, OKAY!!! LOL